[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>marry alison brie >cheat on her instead of making babies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pete.png (3MB, 1920x998px) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
3MB, 1920x998px
>marry alison brie
>cheat on her instead of making babies

what was his fucking problem
>>
Pete was still basically a child/not ready to be done with college

He got thrust into a good job bc family connections and made a bunch of money but didn't know how to grow up except "well I'm a man now time to get married"
>>
>>87330698
Not that complicated. He wanted to be exactly like Don and saw that his hero was out fucking other women while being married, so he did the same.
>>
>marry 10/10 most beautiful woman on the planet
>cheat on her with progressively uglier and uglier women
>>
>>87330698
It's almost like cheating has nothing to do with how hot your partner is...
>>
>>87331455
>Pete was still basically a child/not ready to be done with college
That's literally me, what do?
>>
>>87331905
That's because Dick was his father, anon. Duh.
>>
>>87332311
Exactly. She's not ms right, she's miss right now.

Linda Cardellini > Psycho January
>>
>>87332437
You mean to tell me that his blonde coworker i forget her name was ugly? Oy gevult
>>
Grass is always greener on the other side
>>
>>87332311
Unfortunately all women cheat. Trudy probably had cheated before.
>>
>>87330698
he's a balding manlet what do you expect?
>>
>marrying a Jew
>having Jewish children
>staying with a Jew

Way to be a cuck.
>>
>>87332436
Don't get married? you're like 22 when you graduate from college unless you go late or go for grad school/doctorate.

Who the fuck gets married at 22?
>>
>>87330698
>marry alison brie

poor fool. Doesnt know that by age 33 all of ((them)) go from "tits and ass" to "nose and sass" literally overnight?
>>
>>87330698
he's a degenerate
>>
>>87330698
The girl he cheated on her with was a total babe though, and in the end he made it alright with the wife.
>>
>>87332436
Grad school
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.