[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit was comfy as fuck up until Leo started trying to betray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2971894-bill+the+butcher.jpg (23KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
2971894-bill+the+butcher.jpg
23KB, 600x309px
This shit was comfy as fuck up until Leo started trying to betray Bill, then it turned to shit.
>>
It isn't betrayal when you never really worked for them to begin with.
>>
>>87327304
?
>>
le villain who didnu nuffin wrong face am I right my fellow trumplettes
>>
>>87327470
He didn't do anything wrong to Leo. The battle they fought in the beginning was sanctioned and accepted. Bill honored the priest every year out of respect, too.
>>
>>87327632
And despite making Leo an orphan, he still sent him off to get a decent education rather than letting him live alone on the street. The only thing Bill could have done better than that would be raising him himself.
>>
>>87327470
>t.leddit
>>
I'd want to kill the man who murdered my father.

I saw this one like 20 times.
>>
>>87328089
>murdered
Would you track down the man that killed your father in a battle of 10000 men? It was a war. He lost.
>>
>>87327470
>fights for what he believes in, as did the country as it coincided with the Civil War
>what a PURE EVIL force
>>
>Bill apologists who excuse him stealing and killing his fellow countrymen just because he shares their views on immigration
>>
>>87328996
lol
>>
>>87328089
>>87328567
He didn't understand that until he betrayed bill. Then he learned honor and then he also didn't hate bill even though he had to kill him.
>>
>>87326426
DiCaprio had no business being in this movie. He was shit and distracting. Such a role was clearly too early for him. Replace him with Cillain Murphy and the movie earns an extra point. Cameron Diaz was bad for the same reasons as DiCaprio except she was fucking worse. Replace her with literally any other actress and the movie gets bumped another point. If Scorsese had brought in someone to show him how to choreograph and edit large fight scenes and exterior shots then it earns another point. And another point if they'd focused more on the broader aspects of The Five Points and it's politics and communities - the movie becomes very insular after about 45 minutes - and an exploration of why there's such intense rivalries. Suddenly you've got something that resembles a great film instead of the messy what-could-have-been piece of shit they released, that people only watch for DDL.
>>
>>87327470
Well he wasn't evil. He just had a difference of opinion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.