[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there like barely any famous black actresses? No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: halle-berry-header.jpg (1MB, 2084x3000px) Image search: [Google]
halle-berry-header.jpg
1MB, 2084x3000px
Why is there like barely any famous black actresses?

No market for it?
>>
frankly, they're annoying
>>
>insert le patriarchy is keeping le women of color down meme
If you want to see black people just go outside cracka
>>
>>87322936
they need the devils blood in them, like your pic, to be even remotely attractive
>>
>>87322936
to Africans she's basically white
>>
>>87322936
>"first black..."
>is actually half black
O say can you see...
>>
Majority of men don't like black wimminz, be it white or asian or whatever men. Don't let the jungle fever fags tell you otherwise.
>>
>>87323125
I went to West Africa and they unironically called me "Le blanc" (the white). Since I don't have beta northern euro genes I look way more white than most mixed people but it was still funny.
>>
>>87323188
The majority of men don't go to the movies, either.

Viola Davis is pretty much taking up all the roles and is unironically one of the best actors working today.
>>
>>87322936
less than 13 percent of population
remove those that are too young and old
remove all males now you have a very small percentage of the population. Now remove all impoverished ghetto dwelling crackheads. Now there is almost no one left. Now remove everyone is not ugly and is still left over. Now out of this tiny group you have to find people that want nothing from their lives but to attempt acting. I am honestly surprised there are so many black actresses.
>>
>>87322936
Not even black men like black women. Nearly all the attractive black female actresses are heavily mixed too.
>>
>>87323188
black women and asian men have the roughest go of it in the sexual marketplace
>>
>>87322936
To be fair there's barely any famous black anythings
>>
>>87323436
then their attractiveness doesn't stem from "black beauty", they're attractive mixed actresses
>>
>>87322936
Lack of attractive black women.
>>
>>87322936
blapeepo only go to the dollar cinemas
>>
look at american box office numbers. then you realise movie producers focus mostly worldwide, with china/korea/generally asian being prime target. they are not so found of black actress.
>>
>>87322936
>>
>>87326225
Would ask "who?" but she's ugly af and I don't care.
>>
>>87326312
it's a literal tranny
>>
>>87322936
pic not really related
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.