[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every fucking episode. Every single fucking episode this little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Every fucking episode. Every single fucking episode this little bitch just sits there and gives everyone this stupid look on her face.
>>
>>87322317
BSG turns to absolute kino when you re-watch it understanding that Roslin and Adama are just authoritarians surrounded by cults of personality with varying levels of competence and high levels of nepotism
>>
>>87322317
Roslin best girl, the only thing she did was wrong was disapproving of Zarek's punishment of the traitors in their midst after the escape from New Caprica, if that carried on they probably could have avoided the mutiny later on.
>>
>>87322317
I always hated her, one of the most irritatingly smug faces/demeanors I've ever seen.
>>
The most unbelievable part of this show is how anybody thinks a woman would stand a CHANCE of being elected in a BSG situation.

Yeah the last known vestiges of humanity numbering 50,000 are ont he run in space, and they are going to elect a woman? There is absolutely no fucking way that would ever happen, they wouldn't even get into the double digits. When the chips are down like that everybody would go with the military.
>>
>>87322552
>Roslin
>Cunt of personality
>>
>>87322317
My dreams were filled with me gently making love to her crap cave as human and metallic robots surrounded us waiting their turn...
>>
>>87322975
Daily reminder that only traitors and cowards voted for Baltar
>>
>>87323259
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>87324463
are u a faggot
>>
>>87322552
you didn't notice this first go round?
>>
File: Cain.jpg (269KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Cain.jpg
269KB, 800x1195px
This thread needs more Cain.
>>
File: IMG_0817.jpg (27KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.jpg
27KB, 306x423px
>>87325235
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.