[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene changed my life, after watching this I realized how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

This scene changed my life, after watching this I realized how meaningless personal relationships are and that my intellect would be wasted pursuing animalistic desires such as "love".

I have now devoted my life (which is also meaningless) to the advancement of science. Thank you, Mr. Roiland and Mr. Harmond, may Dawkins be with you!
>>
t.butthurt christfag.
>>
>>87321707

Yeah the love you feel for brothers makes me want to have sex with them. Great logic Cuck & Memey.

This show is the cuckiest show I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible that we are going to see this rick & morty nu-male horse shit for the next ten+ years.
>>
>>87321707
Hey, you forgot about 70 *burp*s.
>>
I hate how this show challenged my love for Allah. Fuck Reddit and Memey!
>>
>>87321707

this but unironically
>>
SMART PEOPLE, DON'T HAVE KIDS!!! THE WORLD IS OVERPOPULATED!!!

literally the most cancerous message western media could ever send
>>
>>87323342
The world is going to be overpopulated in the next 20 years.

Smart people do have kids, but leave it to 1 or 2 heavily educated children.
>>
>>87323119
You love other men? What a faggot
>>
>>87322179
>anyone who is against this pretentious philosophical bullshit is a christian

yeah ok kid
>>
>>87323521
only third world hellholes are overpopulated

it's a sickening and disingenuous thing to say intelligent people with high standards of living shouldn't have children
>>
>>87323609
>high standards of living
>have children

pick 1
>>
>>87323609
not everyone wants to deal with shitty kids and waste time on them, fuck off
>>
>>87323572
Nu-males will never understand concepts such as loyalty, camaraderie and brotherhood. Also people not understanding that Love isn't a purely sexual emotion, that is Lust. Fucking nu-males.

Sad days we live in.
>>
>>87323694

I unironically feel sorry for you, regardless of whether you're shit-posting or not
>>
oh joy another cartoon for psychopathic drunks and manchildren
>>
>>87323572
do you suck their dicks too?
>>
>>87323639
>>87323652
you're a biological failure if you don't have children. your father didn't have you so you could kill his bloodline.
>>
>>87323609
Non Whites shouldnt have children
>>
>>87323739

Yep, classic Nu-male response to a situation with unnecessary empathy. Next you are probably going to post this conversation to your feminist blog.
>>
File: 1503763837760.jpg (14KB, 247x223px) Image search: [Google]
1503763837760.jpg
14KB, 247x223px
I sure enjoy wasting money on a cheap whore that would be my wife so she can cheat behind my back and kids that would get brainwashed into being genderless braindead retards.

Ho boy, this is the life worth living. Fuck my dreams and what I want. DO NOTHING BUT WORK FOR OTHERS AND LIVE A SHITTY FUCKING LIFE BUT AT LEAST I HAVE CHILDREN HAHHAHAHAH I AM NORMAL I AM NORMAL I AM NORMAL I CAN"T PAY DEBTS I AM NORMAL HAHA
>>
>>87321707
Pseudo intellectual Nu Male Manchildren show
>>
>>87323901
>my dreams

what are your dreams, angry anon
>>
>>87321707
Just because the show was voiced by two virgins.
>>
>>87323901
>being such a beta that your wife would cheat on you

if you say so
>>
>>87323119
Slow down with those buzzwords senpai
>>
File: 1495075429572.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495075429572.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>87323739
what the fuck is wrong with people like you deep down that you can't comprehend camradery or brotherhood without immediately engaging in tactical nihilism or homosexuality
>>
>>87324202
>t.butthurt Cuck & Memey lover
>>
>>87324289
nu-males, they think that it encourages rape culture and is anti-feminist.
>>
>it's a /tv/ intentionally ignores that a character is supposed to be flawed miserable and not taken seriously so they can be contrarian episode
>>
>>87324493
This show has been pushing an agenda since it's conception, and once it got popular started shoving more and more leftist bullshit until it was overflowing the brim.
>>
it's not a show for teenagers, that's why you all dislike it
>>
>>87324636
>it's a "oy vey the jews" post
>>
>>87324655

>it's not a show for teenagers, that's why you all dislike it

Teens and Nu-male manchildren are their primary demographic. Just look at the merchandise. Not to mention all of the game of thrones/adventure time crossover custom shit as well.
>>
>>87324689
It's the SJW, Nu-male, and Liberal crowd, this is very, very, apparent in their newest episodes and hinted at it in their earlier ones.

Rick & Morty will only continue to get worse, it is by definition a Reddit show.
>>
>>87323901
Yeah shitposting on /tv/ is much better right? What a legacy you'll be passing down to your nonexistent children.
>>
>>87324914
Those jokes are all at the expense of those movements, just like all of Rick's nihilism and atheism jokes are at his expense. If you can't see that, you probably have autism.
>>
>>87325154
Yeah they are at the expense of those movements.

Says the in denial rick and morty watcher. Summer wouldn't have become a character if you were right. They would have just kept it to the retarded RIck & Morty shit.

They wouldn't have a fucking divorce storyline if that was the case, not to mention the plethora of other horse shit the series shoveled out.
>>
>>87323901
I live my dreams, work for myself and have kids. You're a weak faggot if you can't do that shit so it's better for you to not breed anyways.
>>
>>87323836
unless he's the fucking resurrected henry viii then im pretty sure they won't give that much of a shit
>>
>>87325279
There's literally an early episode where Rick mocks tumblr morons who think that using the word retard is tantamount to a hate crime.

>Summer wouldn't have become a character if you were right
This is where I know you're baiting. Summer is a main character of, at the least, 3 of the 11 episodes of season 1. Out of a supporting cast of 3 characters.
>>
>>87321707
Reddit the tv show.
>>
>>87323281
lol
>>
>>87325469

And you never hear it ever since. We aren't talking about the first two seasons, I said that they were slowly pushing it and it went full throttle season 3.

Season fucking 3, that is a very, very, early season and the show is getting more popular and it will only get much, much worse as time goes on.
>>
>>87321707
Cringy shit, I haven't watched this show because just the animation alone makes it look so pretentious but are we going to be so contrarian as to pretend that romantic love is an actual existing thing rather than a relatively new concept compared to human history?

>>87323119
I don't think he means love in general, like between family members
>>
>>87325619
>never hear it ever since
But they never used the word before that episode, either. It was literally just a joke shoe-horned in to mock tumblr.

As if it were...pushing...an agenda..:thinking emoji:
>>
>>87323604
not necessarily, no, but the "may Dawkins be with you" and obvious dislike and distrust of "science" as an idea would indicate that they're probably an evangelical christfag, yeah.

Even the Catholics acknowledge that their religion is not absolute and that there are other answers out there. Only evangelical retards are so thin-skinned and serious about their religion that they legitimately believe that the earth is a few thousand years old and that anyone who questions that should be killed.
>>
>>87325707
Not him but Dawkins is a hack, and faggot who regularly watches dogs go full 69 and thinks tree frogs are the apex of evolved biological life.

Also essentially started the cringe era with fedoracore athiests and essentially ruined the term entirely because of it, the level of autism required to make like six different kinds of atheism is absolutely insane.
>>
>>87325704
No it wasn't, and if I recall they use it in a literal sense.

>As if it were...pushing...an agenda..:thinking emoji:

tumblr as fuck
>>
>>87325925
I really don't disagree about Dawkins, he is absolutely a blowhard, but that doesn't change the fact that OP brought up a famous atheist when the original context wasn't atheistic.

The only reason I could think they would do that is because other parts of the show make fun of God, and OP got buttblasted because of it.
>>
File: the science guy.jpg (347KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
the science guy.jpg
347KB, 1200x2000px
How can a cartoon represent the "fuck yeah (((science)))" crowd so well?
>>
>>87326279
and here we have another evangelical retard.

How's it going, man? Still fighting the Jews from your battlestation in your parents' basement? It's a real shame they work so hard to keep honest, strong Aryans like you from getting laid by turning all the hot women you creep on into coalburners, huh?
>>
File: .jpg (168KB, 1013x537px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
168KB, 1013x537px
>>87326431
fuck yeah science bitch xDD
>>
>>87323609
Anyone who falls for the overpopulation meme wasn't really intelligent to begin with.
>>
>>87326616
What are you talking about, Overpopulation is actually a serious problem. If China didn't use regulations it would be completely out of hand.

It will be in our life times where we see the bad side effects of it. Probably going to manifest as a plague in India and sweep europe.

Dogs, are also a problem in third world countries as they constantly breed and interact with humans, probably going to be a Dog plague in the future.
>>
File: cigarfag.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
cigarfag.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
>>87324106
butthurt detected!
>>
>>87321707
>>87325643
This isn't meant to be taken at face value. Rick is a lonely, bitter hypocrite. He attempts suicide over a breakup in the next episode. If you take his words unironically as some kind of life advice then you're either retarded or in middle school.
>>
It's showing his contradictions. He's smart enough to have a reductionist view of the entire world, but then every once in a while he does something to show how he does care deep down. You can chill out pol. look for your (((agenda))) elsewhere
>>
Oh look its the same thread we have 50 times a day. Truly /tv/ posters are the best and brightest of 4chan.
>>
>>87323639
>high standard of living
>no children
pick one
>>
File: 1496126434437.png (90KB, 336x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496126434437.png
90KB, 336x258px
Have you taken the waifupill yet, /tv/?
>>
>>87321707
Rick Sanchez is like Tyler Durden: He's supposed to be an examination of the dangers of nihilism, but instead people just take the stuff he says at face value and think he's cool.
>>
>>87330772
Neck yourself weeb
>>
>>87330775
No he's supposed to be a comedic foil to rapid-fire bounce a bunch of sci-fi jokes off. Fucking curse of Harmon.
>>
>>87323901
>even his hypothetical wife cheats on him
Wow, that's pretty beta mate.
>>
This thread makes me sad
>>
>>87326279
Oh come on, this is blatant, left wing style, race baiting. Why the developed world? If anything, people in developed countries should be having more children and those in third world countries less. Over population is at the root of most of India's and Africa's problems.
>>
real shit
>>
>>87323609

This is true. Places like China or USA should stop breeding, they are useless anyway.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.