[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants to watch this but I've already seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_19310-images671514611.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19310-images671514611.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
My girlfriend wants to watch this but I've already seen the stupid ending how do I let her know it's not worth her time?
>>
Just tell her they stop a school shooting by dancing
>>
>girlfriend
>>
>>87320608
interpretive dance is the best part you pleb
>>
but it IS worth the time, its actually very good show
>>
>>87320671
I've alluded to that but it didn't seem to squash her interest.
>>
>>87320608
it's pretentious hipstershit
>>
>>87320608
>judging something by the ending

pleb
>>
>>87320934
How can you justify THAT ending? Have you seen it?
>>
It's getting a season 2
>>
I watched it on YouTube and there's a bunch of people defending it. I legitimately thought this was a sketch show or something when I saw it. The people don't even explain it they just say it makes sense or it's magic or something Netflix original series are trash.
>>
>>87320608
Tell her you've seen it and that it's shit. If she still wants to watch it, let her form her own opinion. If she decides it's shit, give her an "I old you so" and maybe next time she'll put more stock in your words.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.