[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I mean, a man wanting to turn himself into a woman...that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wigg-1024x577.jpg (49KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
wigg-1024x577.jpg
49KB, 1024x577px
>I mean, a man wanting to turn himself into a woman...that's just unnatural, and I don't think we should have our kids thinking that's okay
>I'm not into gay marriage. That...that is gross. Why would I ever tolerate something like that? Marriage is for a man and a woman. That's an abomination
He's right you know.
>>
That episode was pure kino.
>>
>>87318630
Donald Glovers best work.
>>
File: who cares.webm (2MB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
who cares.webm
2MB, 800x451px
But is he really?
>>
>>87318630
Kek, that super saiyan nigga was easily the funniest moment of the show.
>>
>>87318630
>nigga with dyed, straightened hair talking about unnatural things
>>
>>87319554
Yes, really.
>>
>>87318630
best scene of the episode @ 3:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KxZu1Fs_7s
>>
>>87318800
Double dubs confirms
>>
File: IMG_0626.jpg (66KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.jpg
66KB, 792x558px
This show was unexpectedly kino at times this entire episode especially
>>
>>87319733
drake malfoy my dude
>>
>>87319901
that's the joke.

he's black and wanting to be white but won't drop the ingrained disdain for homosexuality and trans people black people are raised with in the south
>>
>>87320386
kek
>>
>>87318800
for real. this episode was great. dunno why Donald ever tried to be rapper when he's so much better as a writer
>>
>>87320563
I hope season 2 doesn't go overboard with the surreal moments. they're best when they come out of nowhere
>>
>>87322829
>dunno why Donald ever tried to be rapper

He was trying to compensate for how white he acted in Community and his standup.
>>
>>87323129
>>87322829
He's a good singer though, Awaken My Love was alright, kind of like diet sugar free Funkadelic for the snapchat age though
>>
>>87318630
Retrospectro is the GOAT
>>
>>87323166
The way he changed his demeanor to thuggish and arrogant versus how he'd presented himself in all prior media, coupled with how quickly he left once his show got picked up, makes me believe his rapping was just a marketting tool to give him a tougher public image.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.