[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're losing a fight to the antagonist of the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: casey jones 3.jpg (22KB, 350x203px) Image search: [Google]
casey jones 3.jpg
22KB, 350x203px
>You're losing a fight to the antagonist of the last movie you watched
>This guy barges in to help you

Do you win?
>>
>>87316732

The last movie I watched was Sorcerer.

So I guess the antagonist would be the instable nitroglycerin. If anyone BARGES in, they're certainly not helping.
>>
Currently watching Only God Forgives for the first time. I'm not sure who the antagonist is yet but if it's a crime boss we're probably fucked. It's one thing to bring a knife to a gunfight but a hockey stick is a whole other level.
>>
>>87317668

Nicholas Winding Refn is the antagonist.
>>
>John Dies at the End
Casey wrecks Korrok's shit and goes home to fuck April. Bark Lee survives.
>>
>>87316732
the last movie I watched was the imitation game. I don't think it had an antagonist or a story or characters.
>>
File: TokyoStory.jpg (512KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TokyoStory.jpg
512KB, 1440x1080px
>>87317668
>currently watching
>posting on /tv/
Not really watching it then, are you mate?
>>
>>87316732
3:10 to Yuma. Pretty sure Ben Wade could put a few bullets in this guy before he even got all the way through the doorway.

I'm screwed.
>>
File: prometheus.jpg (88KB, 776x518px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
88KB, 776x518px
>>87316732
>prometheus
is it the engineer or the xenomorph?
i'm fucked either way.
>>
>>87317980
The Nazi's
>>
Casey would fuck anyone up.
>>
I now have one hand, Darth Vader is now my daddy and Casey is frozen in carbonite
>>
>>87318258
lol no. at best the antagonist was enigma for the story. Which just cements why it was so stupid and unmemorable. gods what a shite movie
>>
>>87316732
Who is the antagonist in the royal tenenbaums?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.