[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm three episodes in so far, it's a bit slow but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: The_Expanse_logo.png (52KB, 800x310px) Image search: [Google]
The_Expanse_logo.png
52KB, 800x310px
I'm three episodes in so far, it's a bit slow but I find it pretty comfy already and really like the overall feel. It gets much, much better too from what I've heard.
>>
>>87316603
>It gets much, much better too from what I've heard.
It doesn't. Too much focus on worldbuilding(and I fucking love worldbuilding), none of the characters have any character, each episode could have an entirely new cast and it wouldn't affect a damn thing.
>>
>>87317019
>Who is miller
>>87316603
Episode 4 is kino as fuck
>>
>>87316603
It gets pretty boring mid season 2, which is when the season 1 finale hits.
>>
it peaks during the first 4-5 eps of season 2. home is one of the best eps of a sci fi show ive seen in a long time.

i read the books and season 3 and 4 are going to get pretty wild
>>
>>87316603
It's got ups and downs. You'll have to sit through two or three boring episodes to get to two or three good ones. Then you'll get the odd oh-fuck-thats-sweet episode and it makes it all worthwhile. At least IMHO.
>>
the worst mistake the show made was removing vomit zombies
>>
drop it now, because it will turn into complete shit

that is unless you like your neg hole pozzed, enjoy shit acting and like being propagandised to, then continue on
>>
>>87316603
Episode 5 of the second season is unironically one of the best TV episodes I've seen this year.
>>
>>87320161

Zero clue what this screecher is on about, but it's a good, near-hard-scifi show. Enjoyed how they tell stories across the system without the need for FTL. The time gaps seem consistent (no GOT teleport). If they keep it close to the books the next few season are going to be bananas and actually may ruin the show.
>>
File: drummer.jpg (34KB, 566x633px) Image search: [Google]
drummer.jpg
34KB, 566x633px
>tfw Drummer will never tie you up and rape you
>she will never execute you for being unable to satisfy her
>>
>>87321053
i got a boner when she executed the two traitors
>>
>>87320970
funny you should mention GOT, because the only reason this book and show ever got picked up was because of the author's ties with the fat man himself, even though the source material is shite
>>
>>87321148

It does make sense. It's a little like GOT in space. Protomolecule zombie white walkers n shit.
>>
i was really hoping for them to drop anna but it looks like juliet from lost will be playing her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.