[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here explain why /tv/ doesn't condemn this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1468807470259.jpg (97KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468807470259.jpg
97KB, 600x900px
Can anyone here explain why /tv/ doesn't condemn this show?
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god–
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty *BURP* come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see *BURP* that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that *BURP* god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
This is the show in a nutshell
>>
in the last two years there's been a shift from 4chan being overwhelmingly atheist to a disdain for atheism. this shift correlates with the rise liberal ascribing to atheism.

unlike the majority of 4chan, /tv/ still lies with atheism and rightfully so. as a result, we still like Rick and Morty even when board-invading fags like you try to tell us otherwise.
>>
>>87312765
>we
>>
>>87312665
>explain why /tv/ doesn't condemn this show?
/tv/ is literally plebbit and has been for the past 2 years at least
>>
>>87312765
>we
>>
File: IMG_2611.jpg (109KB, 1680x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2611.jpg
109KB, 1680x1004px
>>87312665
>>
File: ironic.jpg (20KB, 575x356px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
20KB, 575x356px
>>87312796
>>87312837
>"/tv/ isn't a hivemind"
>duplicate posts

way to prove him right fags
>>
>>87312923
>samefag damage control
>>
>5th thread today about how bad Rick and Morty is
>WHY DON'T TV HATE THIS

I don't know what is supposed to be funny or clever about this. Why do you people make so many threads about shit you hate
>>
>>87312840
>>>/pol/
>>
>>87312665
I didn't read this post
>>
>>87312665
I have seen nothing but hate treads shitting on rick and morty, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>87312765
Yeah, it's all the newfags. Oldfags are athiest newfags are Trump's fuck buddies
>>
File: LUL.jpg (51KB, 320x483px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
51KB, 320x483px
>>87313105
>getting so buttblasted about being hivemind that you think everyone else must be a samefag

We're reaching levels of delusion that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>87312665
Since /tv/ is only one person as several people in this thread including OP have implied, I hereby condemn Rick and Morty. This is now the official stance of /tv/
>>
>>87312923
>>87314402
>Sneed
>Totalbiscuit
You need to be 18+ to use this site
>>
hey reddit *BURRP* im pick rick bitch hey give me that flux capacitor so I can nullify and squawkify these shniggleberries don't ask questions memey you're too stupid to understand my greatness *BEEELCH*

reddit and memey
>>
>>87312665
This post sums it up perfectly
Well memed
>>
>>87312765
>we

They told me it was reddit but i didnt listen
>>
Friendly reminder atheism is reddit and 4chan is and always has been a conservative Christian imageboard.
>>
>>87312665
There's like two times he says god's not real, and one of them he's praying to god first. And somehow it became the main criticism of the show. It must be a good show if you can't come up with something else.
>>
>>87314402
>number of replies increases
>number of posts stay static
Samefag damage control
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
>>87312765
Yup. A lot of it was pol fags and nore recently alt right faggots. They are easily triggered with anyyhing relating to theism.
>>
File: d-d-damage control.png (69KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
d-d-damage control.png
69KB, 640x642px
>>87315836
>only one person ITT must realize I'm a faggot

keep digging that hole
>>
>>87312765
>us
>>
The joke is that Rick is outwordly angry and nihilistic but preys to god numerous tymes when in peril, joke > your head, this show is literly to intelligent for you
>>
>>87312665
What's wrong with saying there is no god?
>>
>>87312665
Given that Rick is able to travel through infinite realities, the only logical philosophy for his character to identify with is nihilism.
This is what you retards don't understand, just because a character is a certain way doesn't mean you automatically are supposed to identify with that character.
>>
>>87316013
>15:22:57
You clearly aren't a burger
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.