[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did Tommy say >SOMEBODY IS CHICKEN CHEEP CHEEP on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Tommy Wiseau.jpg (181KB, 640x755px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Wiseau.jpg
181KB, 640x755px
So why did Tommy say

>SOMEBODY IS CHICKEN CHEEP CHEEP

on that first night Greg fell asleep on the couch in Tommy's appartment in L.A.?
>>
>>87311539
Because The Disaster Artists paints a picture of a young Tommy that semi-frequently encounters aggressive homosexual incidents that he neither confirms nor denies. He was most likely a confused homosexual that grew in to a confused asexual and tried to make a pass at Greg, one of his first real friends, because that's how he assumed it worked. If his only real experience with sex is the promiscuity inherent to the gay scene of course he's going to assume that's how it works.
>>
>>87311539
Why not?
>>
File: 31a.jpg (48KB, 628x842px) Image search: [Google]
31a.jpg
48KB, 628x842px
>>87311660
So Tommy really did want to fuck Babyface?

God damn good thing mom talked to him.
>>
>>87311660
> young Tommy
He was in his 40s
>semi-frequently encounters aggressive homosexual incidents
That and the Babyface nickname are the only ones I recall
>>
>>87311813
The homosexual incidents are from his time in France, when he was in his early twenties, his formative years. Did you read the book, anon?
>>
>>87311852
Only to the point where Greg is crying because Tommy threw him out
>>
>>87311660
This is a man who thinks the penis goes in the belly button.
>>
>>87311740
CUT AWAY! CUT AWAY!
>>
File: tommy-wiseau-car-botz.jpg (92KB, 1350x670px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-wiseau-car-botz.jpg
92KB, 1350x670px
>>87312614
>>
File: i'm hoiting.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
i'm hoiting.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>87312746
>>
File: beet.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
beet.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>87312800
>>
>>87312882
I LIKE TO
>>
There's really two ways "somebody's chicken" could be read: the other is a harmless thing he blurted out while tired, the other is a sexual taunt. I didn't think it was sexual until I started seeing it here. I'm actually really curious about whether the audiobook makes it clearer. If was sexual, then:

>>87311660
>tried to make a pass at Greg, one of his first real friends, because that's how he assumed it worked
This. If you read the book and see through the subtext, Tommy has a history of people taking him under his wing and then getting sexual, or expecting favors for other things. In that situation, Tommy is finally in the other role. He was supporting Greg and the two had built a friendship; he's such a broken person that he could have easily assumed he was supposed to make some kind of pass at him because it had happened to him in the past.
>>
>>87313752
>he's such a broken person that he could have easily assumed he was supposed to make some kind of pass at him because it had happened to him in the past.
Okay that is definetly it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.