[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that could have taken place in the characters head.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Evil-Dead-Ash.jpg (22KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Dead-Ash.jpg
22KB, 640x352px
ITT: Movies that could have taken place in the characters head.

The Evil Dead trilogy all took place in Ash's head in an attempt to explain away his murder of his friends and girlfriend after smoking some marijauna laced in something stronger than cannabis. He even goes so far as to cut his own hand off to make the story more believable to himself and people that ask. The claymation effects in the first film represent a person attempting to think up something on the spot. Whereas the second film has a bigger budget, thusly they are more elaborate in that he's a better constructor of his lies.

The final film has Ash battling his "evil side", but ultimately loses, as he ends the movie with him gunning down a random shopper before he's shot down by police.
>>
its called a Jacobs ladder scenario
>>
>it all in his legs mind XD
Anyone who takes the time to come up with some retarded film """"""theory"""""" is most likely suffering from some kind of brain damage. See a doctor.
>>
Reddit, you're sleepy now
Your shitposting is so stationary
You're released but your custody calls
And I want to be free
Don't you want to be free?
Do you like girls or boys?
It's confusing these days
But upvotes will comfort you
Com for you
This big guy is killing me
So bye bye love
>>
>>87310210
They covered what you just said there in Ash vs. Evil Dead, which is canon.

His whole town and father think he murdered those kids and his sister in the woods. He returns to the town, though, and they find out the Deadites were real after people start getting possessed and a demon named Baal tries to turn the town against Ash.

Sorry to ruin your theory.
>>
>>87310210
Inception is an obvious one.
>>
>>87310347
Terrible TV shows aren't canon
>>
>>87310392
Season 1 was okay. Season 2 was good.
But keep living in your own little reality. Maybe someday you'll crawl out of your mom's basement, lose 100lbs, and find an ugly skank that will give you a pity fuck and take your Wizard status away.
>>
>>87310392
the show is of the exact same caliber as the entire series bar the very first movie and the remake.
>>
>>87310210
Reminder that the "it was all in their head" twist is second only to "it was all a dream" when it comes to lazy hack screenwriting.
>>
lmao lets attach the worst plot device of all time to more shit than it already is
'haha it was a dream'
'lol jk the main character was heaps crazy'
kys m night.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.