[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brando’s second wife once placed a lock on the couple’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 063JtVb.jpg (42KB, 817x1024px) Image search: [Google]
063JtVb.jpg
42KB, 817x1024px
>Brando’s second wife once placed a lock on the couple’s fridge. While sources don’t agree on why exactly she did this and whether it was to stop Brando eating or because she thought staff were stealing food, they do agree on what happened when Brando noticed the lock on his food cube. He broke the shit out of it with a crowbar and took a huge bite out of a comically large wheel of cheese, because fuck you, he was hungry.

>But that is just the tip of a very greasy iceberg. You see when Brando was forced to go on a diet by another one of his girlfriends a few years earlier, he played along during the day and then had his friends hurl bags of Burger King over his fence at night for him to snack on. It took Brando’s girlfriend months to figure out what was going on after she became annoyed that he wasn’t losing any weight. It was only when she saw Brando sneaking out at 2AM and found him ankle deep in Whooper wrappers that she realised what had been going on.
>>
File: fat_marlon.jpg (40KB, 366x460px) Image search: [Google]
fat_marlon.jpg
40KB, 366x460px
i'm gonna make him a whopper he can't refuse
>>
>>87305450
The friend throwing burgers was Jack Nicholson
>>
>>87305625
/ourguys/
>>
File: wehhe.png (67KB, 650x397px) Image search: [Google]
wehhe.png
67KB, 650x397px
>you will never live Brando's life

Why fucking live
>>
>>87305625

It was Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty together.

You now realise it took two men throwing Whoppers to sate Brando's food lust.
>>
>>87305450
pushing out his bicep lol
>>
how can one man be so based?
>>
>>87305450
>because fuck you,
You can tell this was written by one of those "funny" gossip writers from Jezebel /Cracked and those trash sites
>>
Couple more pounds and he coulda played Commander William T. Riker, USS Enterprise.
>>
>>87305625

that chain of events alone could easily be made into a very good movie
>>
>>87311467
Wasn't that a plot to an episode of Fresh Prince?
Phil was supposed to go on a diet but he paid Will to keep him secretly stocked in BK burgers.
>>
File: marlon-brando-9224306-1-402.jpg (148KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marlon-brando-9224306-1-402.jpg
148KB, 1200x1200px
>slept with Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Marlene Dietrich
>turned out Elizabeth Taylor and Sophia Loren
>Allegedly slept with Cary Grant, Rock Hudson and James Dean

/ourguy/?
>>
>>87314343
*turned down oops
>>
>>87305772
But Nicholson was the one who let Polanski into his house
>>
File: Last.Tango.in.Paris.jpg (122KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
Last.Tango.in.Paris.jpg
122KB, 1280x694px
>>87305450
>The film contains a scene in which Brando's character engages in anal rape using butter as a lubricant. In a 2006 interview, Schneider said that the scene was not in the script and that "when they told me, I had a burst of anger. Woo! I threw everything. And nobody can force someone to do something not in the script. But I didn't know that. I was too young".[8] In 2007, Schneider recounted feelings of sexual humiliation pertaining to the rape scene:

>They only told me about it before we had to film the scene and I was so angry. I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie', but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn't console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take

>Schneider also said that making the film "ruined her life" and was her life's only regret,[8] and that she considers Bertolucci a "gangster and a pimp".[10] In 2011, Bertolucci denied that he "stole her youth" (she was 19 at the time of filming), and commented, "The girl wasn't mature enough to understand what was going on."[11] Schneider remained friends with Brando until his death in 2004, but never made up with Bertolucci. She also claimed that Brando and Bertolucci "made a fortune" from the film while she made very little money

Why was filmmaking so much more honest back then?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.