[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asn I'm sure you know by now, Dan Harmon demanded that adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Rick.png (80KB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
80KB, 250x338px
Asn I'm sure you know by now, Dan Harmon demanded that adult swim not release the next episode this week and for good reason. Dan Harmon, being of a MUCH higher intellectual level than both I, and you, and having come to understand the concept of nihlism and egoism, he like most of the deep thinkers through the ages, realized that the concept was simply too mind boggling to be digested over a short period of time, and exposure to such complex and sanity shattering truths could very well render the populace mad with exestential dread.

Therefore he came to the decision to give the more feeble minded masses a chance to rest and reflect on the deep messages of his show, to give these enigmatic seeds time to sprout in the heads of the common folk.

I beg you, do not grow angry with Mr. Harmon for his decision to postpone the latest chronicle in what I'm sure future generations will refer to as one of the most intellectually stimulating TV shows of our time. Believe me, I am myself feeling slightly robbed, though I, and I hope you as well will understand that not everyone is as well versed in the philosophical brilliance of Nitche, and if we truly wish to see a renaissance of intellectual thought, we must be patient.
>>
Okay.
>>
File: tfw.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>Tfw to intelligent
>>
>>87298951
is this new copypasta
>>
>>87298951
i agree with him, this sort of intellectualism is a real nitche area, common folk aren't read for it
>>
>>87298951
>Nitche
The author of Also Spark Zojirushi
>>
>>87299367
nitcheism is definately not for the weak minded.
>>
>>87298951

too long; i'm a pickle
>>
File: 1491077194920.jpg (22KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1491077194920.jpg
22KB, 280x261px
>>87299636
>not understanding the incredibly complex metaphor that is pickle rick.
>>
>>87299697

>rick puts himself in a pickle literally and figuratively to get out of therapy

bravo so deep
>>
>>87298951
Thanks based Dan. How did you spend your labor day weekend?
>>
>>87298951
Fuck off Dan. Justin is /ourguy/ who just wanted to make a funny show about an asshole scientist and his grandson touring the multiverse while you had to shove in your dime store philosophy and bastard interpretation of Kneecheese. Now the fanbase of a show I used to enjoy is made up of teenagers who think they're deep thinkers for being empirical materialists.
>>
I thought he was trying to figure out how to stop nazis from watching realising that 1/3 of americans are nazis
>>
I like rick and morty but its not really a smart show. dan harmon is a retard.
>>
As a true intellectual who has read Nietzche, Orwell and Kafka I can without doubt say that Rick and Morty is the smartest show ever made.
>>
Moral nihilism is the black pill
>>
>>87306595
also larping as not being moral and not a moral nihilist to ensure your survival in society is also the black pill
>>
>>87304753
Please stop dragging Nietzsche into your 2bit problems.
>>
>I hate this show so much I spend my free time studying everything its creators do

K
>>
>>87306688
>Not hating something so much that you become an expert on it.
>>
>reddit and memey
die
>>
>>87298951
Why is there no new episode though?
>>
maybe its best to just stop the show alltogether
seeing as how it has become a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>87306764
nice retort
>>
IM PACKLE RIIIIIIIIMMMM
>>
>>87299636
>ESL detected
>>
>>87306747
you should hate money, health and the good life with a strong family

beta males will say its fake
>>
File: 1468596909568.png (93KB, 216x249px) Image search: [Google]
1468596909568.png
93KB, 216x249px
>tfw tried to watch the 1st episode of rick and morty
>didn't understand it
>>
>>87307795
It's for the crowd of people who consider themselves "smart" and are also suicidal/ dark humor prone. Why they would make a show for the people no one wants to be friends with, I can't fathom.

Maybe it's some sort of satire into "this is why you don't have friends".
>>
>>87307885
>being this autistic

Its for people who like scifi comedy, or comedy, or scifi
>>
>>87299495
sounds like the name of a kickass manga
>>
When I watch this show, I am euphoric.
>>
>>87298951
>Dan Harmon
he ruined this show. the man is a massive cuck and turned the show into pure shit this season
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.