[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half-Blood Prince stands as the definitive kino pinnacle of Harry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: original[1].jpg (162KB, 2048x1234px)
original[1].jpg
162KB, 2048x1234px
Half-Blood Prince stands as the definitive kino pinnacle of Harry Potter, not Prisoner of Azkaban. This is irrefutable.
>>
These movies are for women.
>>
Inb4 dullest franchise pasta
>>
I think the final 2-parter is the best part of the series.
>>
Prisoner of Azkaban is comfykino
>>
>>87295447
This
>>
C'mon chef, where's my Atlas Shrugged = God Tier pasta?
>>
File: 1485195959696.jpg (1MB, 1588x2862px) Image search: [Google]
1485195959696.jpg
1MB, 1588x2862px
>>87295313
Not much of a success since it's still part of the the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>87295313
>dark instagram filters everywhere
>kino
Awful taste.
>>
>>87295447
The first three films were the comfiest and best. Comfy Hogwarts was the best. The rest of the Harry Potter films are clearly inferior
>>
>>87295484
>picture of dorian grey not in god-tier

Ok cuck
>>
>>87295313
It's pretty underrated and a lot better then 4,5,and 7 but the first three are definitely the best
>>
>>
>>87295686
Replace 7 and 5 with 2 and 1 then it's correct
>>
3>5>4>1>2>6>7>8
>>
3 and 6 are undoubtedly the best
>>
>>87295484
>no Mein Kampf in god tier
Fucking goyim
>>
>>87295313
>she's only interested in you because she thinks you're the chosen one!
>...but I am the chosen one?
>gets slapped

Every fucking time.
>>
>>87295313
Deathly hallows part 1 might be more kino but both are grand. And different.

3 6 7.1 are best three in no order
>>
>>87295484
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type "No!" and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" movie tiers, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a childrens movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic anti-potterfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "No! No! No!." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever.
>>
>>87296859
tldr you fag
>>
I can't handle Delbonnel's color palate in this movie.
>>
>>87295313
You know it's kino when plebs hate on it especially bookfag babbys. 5 6 and 7 are all underrated as can be.
>>
>>87295353
Nobody replied to you cause you speak the truth and /tv/ fags can't handle it.
>>
>>87298336
no one replied to him because he's a faggot and you're a faggot too now for replying to him.
>>
>>87295313
If you're talking about the books then yes.
But the movies not even fucking close.
arguably the worst book Order of the Phoenix in series is a better movie than Half-Blood prince.
>>
>>87295313
3>5>6>8>2>1>4>7
>>
>>87296859

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>87298633
what if the guy who originally wrote this pasta actually killed the guy?
>>
>>87295313
Literally who cares.
>>
>>87298425
>haha XD move your wand harder to zap the enemies
>abrakadabra haha XD these movies totally make sense and aren't extremely poor adaptations of shit books, getting popular only because of the same people that watch capeshit
>haha you're a wizard harry :D
>>
>>87298711
How would we know?
>>
>>87295313
>Half-Blood Prince stands as the definitive kino pinnacle of Harry Potter
Not while GOATblet of Fire exists, my friend.
>>
File: 1459391569227.gif (327KB, 834x870px)
1459391569227.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>87295686
but 1 and 2 are so comfy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.