[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flirt with a cute girl on set, ask her out on a date >permanently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0571.jpg (23KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
23KB, 214x317px
>flirt with a cute girl on set, ask her out on a date
>permanently labelled as a sexist misogynist rapist by feminists everywhere

Are you ready for the Gynocracy?
>>
File: merchant-hands.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-hands.png
48KB, 200x200px
>>87280841
>>
>>87280841
Jon Snow can't catch a break!
>>
>>87280841
Yet he still won an academy award. Who cares what they say.
>>
>>87280943
>>87280985
And the shills are here....
>>
he described an instance where she was prevented from returning to her bedroom during shooting, because Affleck and Phoenix had locked themselves in her room with two women where they had sex with them (Affleck was married with two children to Phoenix’s sister, Summer, at the time)
>>
I look exactly like this fag, fml
>>
>>87280841
>Affleck a good boy he dindu nuffin!
Pathetic
>>
>>87281308
>do something sexist years before
>find yourself in an oscar run where you are the favorite
>person makes a claim about you that happens years later, threatens to talk about it ruin your chance to win an oscar
>that person gets paid off not to talk about it
>suddenly don't talk about it anymore
>the allegations linger but not as damaging and he goes on to win the oscar

comon, you don't have to be cynical to understand whats going on

she could have taken a stand against sexism in Hollywood and not taken the money and exposed Affleck and killed his chances, she could have talked about it right after it happened and had it investigated but she waited until the moment was right and she got her money

and now this rapist is on the loose free to rape and misogynist women with his oscar
>>
>>87281563
No one believes your nonsense shill. Go away. Fake news.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.