[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you like The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey just as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bilbo-baggins.jpg (86KB, 960x420px) Image search: [Google]
bilbo-baggins.jpg
86KB, 960x420px
Admit it, you like The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey just as much as LOTR.

The other two are shit though
>>
I like the 3rd one for the closeups of Cate Blanchett's FEET, haha
>>
>>87268627
>has shire scenes
>dwarves singing
>callbacks to fellowship of the ring
yea it's ok. i like the 2nd one too but the last one was one giant crixus cgi fest of a shit battle as I remember.
>>
>>87268627
as much as LOTR not but wans't that bad the others two were just shit
>>
>>87268627
Fuck no. Once they left the Shire it became a hot mess. Not an enjoyable mess either.

You can tell the actors and director and crew were feeling the pressure and built-up expectations, the marketing was so tryhard too.
>that airplane video
>>
>>87268733
>one giant crixus cgi fest of a shit battle
Someone post the Legolas webm
>>
>>87268627
fuck no it was awful. i fucking hate freeman's terrible nose scratching "acting" and his awkward stammering. the whole thing felt like an autistic child's attempt to recreate LOTR movies after seeing them.
>>
Didn't even like LOTR. Pleb fodder.
>>
>>87268627
i want to punch you irl
>>
>>87268627
It's not even in the same ballpark as FotR. It's a decent movie though.
>>
>>87268627
First one is always the best. Fellowship was the best of the LotR movies too.
>>
>>87268627
the only decent part is the shire
even the dwarves looks like shit
>>
>>87268627
No I didn't. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>87268627
no, they even managed to fuck up the look of the shire
>>
>>87268627
it was OK, not nearly as good as the original trilogy, but it wasnt horrible. after hearing about the headaches and issues with production and on-set, i still enjoyed it enough that i wanted to see the next movie. the last 2 hobbit movies were hot garbage
>>
>>87268884
Freeman is really good in the office, and fargo.
>>
>tfw lotr behind the scenes is full of friendship, love and laughter, an amazing thing to watch almost as good as the actual movies

>tfw hobbit movies you can sense the stress, production time, peter jackson balding throughout interview clips etc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.