[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the people who invented the red pill are actually so blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: GvlEJq1.jpg (179KB, 1500x1000px)
GvlEJq1.jpg
179KB, 1500x1000px
>the people who invented the red pill are actually so blue pilled they turned into women

how
>>
>>87264987
Whats gonna happen in 10 years when the tranny/faggy/progressive meme is done and the new meme will being manly and rustic again?
>>
>>87265023
They will revert back IF that happens
>>
>>87264987
How did they grow their hair back lads
>>
Because they've exposed the truth and the real sovereigns have tamed them.
>>
9/11 happened, not even memeing.
>>
>>87265147
bumping for interest, I wanna know too. Are they wearing wigs?
>>
>>87265023
You'll realise that late stage capitalism and mechanisation makes your idea of masculinity impossible
>>
File: 1497202287217.jpg (84KB, 865x598px) Image search: [Google]
1497202287217.jpg
84KB, 865x598px
>The 1990 movie science fiction film Total Recall features a red pill which is offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Douglas Quaid, by one Dr. Edgemar. He is told "it's a symbol—of your desire to return to reality."

transcucks btfo
>>
>>87264987
wtf is that thing on the left jesus
the right one is at least fuckable
>>
>>87265147
>>87265373
Not cutting your hair would be a start
>>
>>87265147
>>87265373
Me too, I can't believe anyone would buy a wig that disgusting.
>>
>>87265076
What about all the nutjobs that cut their dicks off?
>>
File: IMG_0162.gif (836KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.gif
836KB, 320x210px
>>87265023
>>87265076
The way you guys concerning the thing is kinda legit cuz it has been said that the historical events took in past seem to has its own period of circle. The last time, we praised the being of women was like in 70s & early 80s .... So if this movement is going to settle down, the same things definitely happens in 2k40s or 50s, though. The period of between there, the men probably get time to goof off again. On those theory, you guys have the point that Wachowskis would go back & forth between the genders depending upon what kind of trend kicks into the general public (*¯艸¯)
>>
>>87264987
They concluded that Cypher was right.
>>
>Americans think The Matrix invented the red pill
The USA was a mistake.
>>
>>87264987
No they were actually blue pilled by the CIA. Couldn't have them exposing the truth so they drugged them up and turned them into trannies. It was a sad fate.
>>
>>87265412
Yes but it didn't invent the blue pill. And don't pretend like you don't use blue pill.
>>
I thought that the Red pill comes from a Phillip K Dick novel??
>>
what happened to the xhamster produced renewal of Sense8?
>>
And the red pill was just a repackaged metaphor for platos cave and Plato was a bum pirate
>>
>>87269699
In the one good movie they made they were able to come up with a different colour pill wow.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.