[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch the Dark Knight Rises >See Catwoman >I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: catwoman dark knight rises.jpg (117KB, 567x308px) Image search: [Google]
catwoman dark knight rises.jpg
117KB, 567x308px
>Watch the Dark Knight Rises
>See Catwoman
>I can't stop thinking about her getting beaten up and gang banged and have to fap
>Write a fap fiction about it hoping it'll help
>It doesn't

Help me /tv/
>>
Seriously, she wouldn't even mind sucking all those cocks at first, at most raising an eyebrow, but she'd get into it as she pawed and jerks all those dicks into jizzing all over her and backing her ass up into all those hard pricks
>>
funny how the film sorta implies she's in a lez relationship with her partner
>>
How many times are you gonna post this on /v/ as well?
>>
>>87262203
imagine Hathaway filling those tights with a sloppy ogre shit
>>
>>87262164
Hathaway reminds me too much of my sister and that makes it hard not to get aroused
>>
>>87262164
Unironically the best character in this mess
>>
File: muhh.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
muhh.gif
1MB, 320x240px
This part makes me diamonds every time
>>
>>87262164
POST THE FANFIC
>>
>>87263933
post the batcycle mount/dismount scene
>>
Watch 'Deadly Rain' starring Romi Rain.
>>
File: 1470063617222.jpg (20KB, 312x269px) Image search: [Google]
1470063617222.jpg
20KB, 312x269px
>>87262283
>>
>>87262164
Really good Catwoman. Only her redemption arc should have been better. She basically showed no remorse for selling out Bruce and condemning the city to a reign of terror, even though they had plenty of scenes showing how sorry she was through body language. He basically just lets her off the hook because she's hot.

I think she should helped Alfred rescue Bruce or something like that. Would have made her more empathetic. Could have developed their relationship better as well.
>>
>>87265407
killing big guy not enough for you? she's literally the true hero of the movie
batfag was constantly getting his shit pushed in
>>
>>87262164
CatwoMan was the goofiest part of an already goofy ass film
Literally no explanation for her being there. I figured they were going to say "she used to Be in the league of shadows" or whatever
Nope
Just a former hooker who dresses in leather and dresses "like a cat"
>>
Honestly one of the best parts of the movie. Friend of mine started a D&D campaign soon after it came out, and I played a female rogue with the same aesthetic. Still playing her 5 years later.
>>
>>87262164
link the story
>>
>>87262164
>Write a fap fiction about it hoping it'll help

where is it
>>
>>87262283
"I-I can't hold it anymore bat-anon. This is so embarrassing"
>>
>>87265552
it's pasta
>>
>>87265498
she's a thief and gets in bat's way
you can't even understand simple capeshit
>>
>>87265517
CRINGE
>>
>>87262164
Link?
>>
>>87265777
>shes a black leather cat ninja with mysterious past
>>
>>87262164

post the fanfic right now

>>87265517

tbqh she was the best part, I was interested whenever she was on screen rather than just confused when bane was on-screen or bored otherwise (although her plot was still retarded and out of place, but at least she had a cohesive motivation and set of goals and you could root for her to follow them)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.