[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the hell did this dude manage to outshine all those professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

how the hell did this dude manage to outshine all those professional actors? and he did it twice! by far the best part of vol. 2
>>
By being a professional actor all his career. The fuck do you think wrestling is?
>>
>>87261582
THIS
>>
>>87261516

Wrestling is basically live acting infront of 20,000 people every night mate.

Listen to Directors talk abuot Stone Cold or The Rock. They never flub their lines because they were trained to talk live, on tv, infront of huge crowds.
>>
>>87261582
>>87261724

wrestling is like the kiddie pool of acting. drax stole scenes from chriss pratt, who is considered among the most charismatic in hollywood. that's impressive as all hell to me, and is not something you do just by remembering your lines.
>>
>>87261516
you've already made 3 garbage threads about this shitty flick
>>
>>87261763
>chriss pratt, who is considered among the most charismatic
Pratt is the Honda of charismatic actors, just enough to get the job done, can't hold a candle to the real thing.
>>
>>87261810
fuck off no i haven't
>>
>>87261841
Batista is the GOAT
>>
>>87261582
fpbp
>>
>>87261763
>who is considered among the most charismatic in hollywood.

nigger who the fuck do you speak for when you say stupid shit like this
>>
>>87262060
>n-word
enjoy being filtered you racist pos.

also, im not speaking for anyone. its an easy deduction to make based on his performance at the box office.
>>
>>87262304
Look at the state of this nigger's post.
>>
>>87262060
>>87262304
>>87262349

Fucking nigger nigger
>>
>>87262304
Your one opinion doesn't justify using the phrase "is considered to be" please go back to r e d d i t with your self important pleb considerations.
>>
>>87262304
>performance = charisma

again, how do you gather this conclusion
>>
>>87262304
>n-word
absolute kek
>>
File: bautistabomb__square.jpg (66KB, 620x517px) Image search: [Google]
bautistabomb__square.jpg
66KB, 620x517px
>>87261516
Bautista is just good at choosing roles so far.
>>
>>87262728
Yeah, seems that way. Kinda excited to see Bushwick, even though the reviews have been so-so.
>>
>>87261763
WWE success is literally based on charisma
>>
>>87262304
This is top tier bait. Clearly a nigger is not clever enough to post at this level
>>
>>87263142
WRONG

It's based on fulfilling Vince McMahon's fetish for mastodons

Here's a video of the current top guy in the WWE http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cxx6k
>>
File: batista.png (465KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
batista.png
465KB, 800x600px
The funniest part is that Batista was always known as having zero charisma on the mic and outside the ring, to see him steal the show in Guardians took wrestling fans by complete surprise
>>
>>87261516
Just perfect typecasting
>>
>>87261841
>(You)
>>
>>87263383
>zero charisma on the mic
He was fucking great in this regard during that heel 2010 period
>>
>>87263383
>>87263557
>>>/asp/
>>
>>87263557

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCt-HUn0AAU
>>
>>87262304

Go back to your hut monkey. You're a drunk nigger.
>>
How is professional wrestling not acting?
>>
>>87262304
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
>>
Please stop. /tv/ is a yotsuba blue board, that means FAMILY FRIENDLY. No more racial slurs!
>>
>>87264454
Okay, nigger.
>>
>>87263262
The fans can't stand Roman because he has no fucking charisma.
>>
>>87261763
>kiddie pool
>live stage acting to an audience of thousands
>Shakespearean plotlines

pleb
>>
>>87261516

Literally everybody is now a better actor than (((professional actors))). Nepotism drained all talent from Hollywood long ago.
>>
>>87263383
Any decent director can get a good performance out of a mediocre actor.

Batista nonetheless is a piece of shit. An admitted sex addict who fucked around on his wife, with her knowledge, while she had cancer. His daughter is a mess too.
>>
>>87261516
There's something to be said about performing every week live in front of thousands of people in an arena while millions watch from home.
>>
>>87267168
That literally has nothing to do with anything
>>
>>87267408
>That literally has nothing to do with anything
I guess Roman Polanski should come back since he dindu nuffin
>>
>>87266805
WWE is just redneck theatre desu
>>
>>87261516
He walked for miles inside a pit of danger
>>
>>87262728
Looking forward to him in Blade Runner, his character looks to fit the universe well
>>
>>87267928
Not comparable considering he's a literal criminal

Batista might be a piece of shit but that's his own personal life
>>
>>87261763
>wrestling is like the kiddie pool of acting
You clearly know nothing about wrestling. Ignoring natural charisma and physical capability and skill, I don't know many actors that would be capable of getting over on the mic.

I guess it's apples and oranges to a degree. When it comes to a role with actual emotion, most wrestlers are bound to flounder, as that's just not something that's called for in pro wrestling. That's why you never see The Rock in anything but dumb blockbusters and comedies. But when it comes to playing a character, nothing could be natural for someone like Batista, and who had been playing a character in front of live audiences 3-4 times a week for over a decade.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.