[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well would the house of Kardashians fare in Westeros?Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: kardashians.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kardashians.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
How well would the house of Kardashians fare in Westeros?Will they reach the Iron Throne?
>>
>>87259317
They would easily win the throne.
>>
They'd get BLACKED ASAP and use the blacks to get to the throne
>>
>>87259317
>Will they reach the Iron Throne?
I unironically believe so. Their matriarch is cunning as fuck.
>>
>>87259937
Cate or Kris?
>>
>>87259937
this
kris jenner is a smarter more personable cersei, she'd be sitting on the iron throne for decades.
>>
>>87259317
This, if there was a House Kardashian in the show they would be one of those minor houses that worked their way up through sex. Kind of like how House Westerling almost became one of the most important houses in the North and the Riverlands because their daughter raped Robb Stark.
>>
>>87259317
It's quite depressing that the Kardashian sisters will never lock your cock up and all wear your key in public.
>>
>>87259317
I'm from 2003 and just who are these semen demons? The tall one is really hot for a milf.
>>
>>87259317
>probably the smartest family in America
>thinking they might struggle in Westeros

Kid....
>>
>>87259317
>this is beautiful to plebs
It's really sad that the most attractive person in this picture is a man.
>>
>>87260268
There's a difference between beautiful and boner inducing my man.
>>
>>87259317
House Kardashian
>sigil
black dick
>motto
"yaaaas slay kweena"
>>
>>87260296
These goblins give you a boner? That's even sadder.
>>
OJ's secret Kardasian daughter would knife her way to the throne
>>
>>87259317
They'd all end up in a brothel in King's Landing and get shot by Joffrey when Tyrion buys him some whores
>>
>>87260361
based homobro
>>
>>87260361
Yes, because my penis reacts to sensory input like a man, rather than being an asexual virgin creep who's last bastion is to try and impress other fags online by having """taste""".
>>
>>87260562
>Yes, because my penis reacts to sensory input, like a man

You gay, son?
>>
>>87260628
Never EVER reply to me again until you get some material, kid.
>>
>>87260562
>my willingness to fuck anything no matter how nasty is a good thing.
>>
>>87260683
chill out dickwad
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.