[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good day everyone. I'm trying to find a specific film, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pic not really related.png (180KB, 308x304px) Image search: [Google]
pic not really related.png
180KB, 308x304px
Good day everyone.
I'm trying to find a specific film, which I don't know the name or many details to. In fact, I don't even know if it's a good film or not.
Anyway, it's a film with multiple points-of-view much like Pulp Fiction, which tells a kind of confusing story that only fits when all people's stories are shown.
It is about a man who works with shit, cleaning cesspools for money. He sees a TV article about genetic manipulation and, wanting to give his son a 'better' future and create a little genius, he gets involved with the local mob to do dirty work and get enough cash to pay for the procedure. I remember he dies in the end, and that his son turns out to be a genius after all.
The film isn't about genetic manipulation itself, but about the relationship between this man and his wife, etcetera.
That's all the information I have, can anybody help?

ps. I also made this same post in /r/, but I figured this board could be more useful.
>>
>>87252113
i think you'll have the best luck on /r/tipofmytongue.
>>
>>87252113
The closest think I can think of is an episode of the Outer Limits called "Unnatural Selection". Alan Ruck (Cameron from Ferris Bueller) was the husband.
>>
>>87252802
THAT'S IT!! Thank you so much. I knew /tv/ would deliver. Thanks again for the solution to this quandary which had been plaguing me. I am so genuinely grateful.
>>
>>87252902
No worries. We watched it in citizenship class.
>>
>>87252902
OP here, no, that's not actually it.
Just read the plot on wikipedia and no basement imprisonment is involved in the film I'm talking about.
I'm almost 100% positive it was a film, and not an episode of some series(although that seemed pretty interesting and I'll be checking it out).
>>
>pretending to be OP for no discernible reason
Uh... okay.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.