[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be adult >friends keep quoting The Big Bang Theory and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>be adult
>friends keep quoting The Big Bang Theory and I don't watch that show
>friends keep referencing scenes from Simpsons episodes that I don't remember
>friends keep talking about Shrek 2 and Finding Dory and other children's movies I haven't seen
>>
>>87250555
>he hasn't seen Shrek 2
What are you doing?
>>
File: glass.jpg (68KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
68KB, 1024x937px
>he hasn't seen Shrek 2
>>
>>87250555
If all your friends have to talk about is shit TV & movies, then you're not the one with the problem.
>>
My friends don't even talk about movies

Finding dory
Really that movie was trash itself
>>
>>87250555
Are your friends up to date on Sneedposting?
>>
>>87250555
Have you tried sitting down watching the movies?
>>
>>87250607
I'm 99% sure they don't know anything about Sneed's (formerly Chuck's)
>>87250613
I've thought about it but the idea of sitting down to watch children's movies as an adult, as a chore, seems weird. Am I really missing out? I've met many adults that watch kids movies as an adult. And I've seen movies like Shrek 1 when I was a kid of course, I just don't remember all the references and quotes like everyone else seems to.
>>
>>87250555
i think i know that feel, except that my friends constantly talked about music. I dropped most of them and just kept one friend of that group who knows i don’t give a fuck about bands and their life stories.
Now whenever I see the whole bunch of them the conversation is almost never about music.
>>
>>87250809
That's a shame. Well I hope you find new friends who share interests with you. In my case it's sort of the opposite. I care about music and want people to discuss it with and to get new music recommended to me. I know like only 2 people who care about music. The rest don't, or simply pretend to but really don't. I feel out of place as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.