[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that anyone thinks this is possible is just hilarious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 32

File: hmmm.png (186KB, 641x464px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
186KB, 641x464px
The fact that anyone thinks this is possible is just hilarious to me. Stick to videogames. Real people do not accept your kind.
>>
Trannies have vivid imaginations. This one thinks he's a girl.
>>
>>87249960
>2017
>believing anything coming out of Hollywood

wew
>>
>>87249960
It's entirely possible that a superspy might have to couple with a transgender person to get information or access. What's so unbelievable about it?
>>
>>87249960
In what way would this hurt you? There's already been 24 bond movies without a trans girl. How could 1 with a trans actress upset you this much?
>>
>>87249960
i would love a tranny bond girl, especially if she tops 007
>>
>>87250053
Mental illness has never, nor should ever be encouraged or celebrated.
>>
>>87250053
>actress
>>
There already was a tranny Bond girl (though (s)he wasn't a main one)
I forgot which movie (s)he appeared in though
>>
>>87249960
>Real people do not accept your kind.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one outside the middle east and africa hates trannies. Hell, my little brother's high school in alabama voted a transgirl as prom queen
>>
>>87250073
There is absolutely no scientific basis for saying that being trans or having body dysmorphia is a mental illness.
>>
>>87250102
It's trans or trans*, not "tranny," and what's with those parentheses? Are you trying to be funny? That isn't funny, actually...
>>
>>87250053
Be aware that I and other people wish bad things for you. If you ever spin out on an on-ramp, slip a disc or get sick, I want you to know why.
>>
james bond is fucking lame.
>>
>>87249960
>Laverne Cox
>Cox
get it? it's because he used to have a penis
>>
>>87250140
Thanks. I'm already well aware that bigots exist.
>>
>>87250053
>How could 1 with a trans actress upset you this much?
As opposed to what? Pay these people my hard-earned money so they can shove this ugly actor in the movie and have me pretend he's a woman?
>>
>>87250138
Ok then if it's not a disease then it doesn't need to be treated and trannies can stop whining that the government won't pay for their hormones and dick surgeries.
>>
No way Craig would even touch that thing.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 216x234px
>>87250138
where did you get your scientific degree
>>
>>87250139
>>(you)
>>
>>87249960
i would suicide bomb the studio building
>>
With the way things are going I fully expect there will be a Tranny Bond Girl. Not that thing though, a convincing trap like the one on Sens8.
>>
>>87250073
>people with mental illnesses should be treated with disgust and contempt and no effort should be made to help, support, treat or accept them
>it's my business what every man does with his dick

Man polfags are weird.
>>
>>87249960
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEE
>REEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE
>REE
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87250138
>There is absolutely no scientific basis for saying that being trans or having body dysmorphia is a mental illness.
Fucking lol. DSM-5 still classifies trannies as the mentally sick degenerates that they are.
>>
>>87249960
>if you play video games you aren't real

seriously what the hell did he mean by this
>>
>>87250102
Caroline (Tula) cossey
>>
>>87250176
MGM and Sony are privately companies. They don't exist to appease you. If they want to give a platform to a marginalised group by casting a trans actress then that's what they'll do. Lots of people would welcome it. If you don't like it then don't watch it. Watch the next one, or the previous 24 movies.
>>
>>87250138
>dysphoria isn't a mental-illness

Please, end your life like thousands of trannies do each year.
>>
>>87249960
Fuck being a transgender bond girl, be the first transgender bond!
>>
>>87250169
You are the bigot, coming into an established society trying to imply your inherit worth and valuing yourself more than the whole, telling people they're wrong for thinking and living the same way their fathers and grandfathers did.
>>
>>87250230
How did you read:
>Mental illness has never, nor should ever be encouraged or celebrated.
As:
>people with mental illnesses should be treated with disgust and contempt and no effort should be made to help, support, treat or accept them
Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>87250265
but they commit suicide because there isnt enough lgbt representation in the media, not because its a mental illness
>>
>>87250138
>body dysmorphia
>anything but a mental illness
what is it then my guy? i feel bad for gay people putting in work for so long to be accepted just to have the "t" tacked on to the end of their group, making pride parades look like a joke.
>>
>>87250265
More cis people kill themselves each year than trans people. But you already knew that.
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (25KB, 262x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
25KB, 262x352px
>>87250145
Real name Roderick. Yes, his parents named him Rod Cox

Also fuck him, Tula was the first
>>
We need to exterminate the homosexuals, if you know what I'm saying.
>>
File: 1498086179097.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1498086179097.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>87250073
>Mental illness has never been encouraged or celebrated
I won't even ask you to open a book. Just turn on a tv.
>>
>>87250291
>you are a bigot for oppressing my attempts to oppress you

that's not how it works

>muh heritage
you can't ride on the coattails of the better men before you as an excuse for not accomplishing jack shit except complaining, your ancestors would be ashamed in your tubby hate-filled useless ass
>>
>>87250264
>They don't exist to appease you.
Where does the money that they need to stay afloat come from, dumbass?
>If you don't like it then don't watch it. Watch the next one, or the previous 24 movies.
And what makes you think I need you to tell me that? Oh, that's right. You're just some moron who can't stand the fact that people complain about things in an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>87250046
trannies arent as common as trannies think.
Very unlikely to meet one on a mission outside of Thailand
>>
>>87250291
Asking that trans people are treated the same as everyone else and get the same opportunities as the rest of society makes me a bigot? Ok.
>>
>>87250264
>MGM and Sony are privately companies.
>Being this retarded
>>
>>87249960
>the first
wasn't there one already?
>>
>>87250304

Because your idea of "not encouraging or celebrating" something is the same as actively opposing it. Mental illness doesn't go away if you show disapproval for it.
>>
>>87250394
>Asking that trans people are treated the same as everyone else and get the same opportunities as the rest of society makes me a bigot?
Not that anon, but it does make you a moron. Who the fuck thinks treating the mentally ill the same as a healthy normal person is such a good idea?
>>
>>87250372
You sound mad. I can't imagine getting *this* upset over what is just a discussion about a trans actress being able to do her job. Again, not everyone is as intolerant as you. You don't speak for the majority of people.
>>
>>87250390
It's transies, not "trannies," and also there was recently a very high-profile transie involved in an IC leak so it IS possible and wouldn't be out of the realm of believability.
>>
>>87250321
A shitload of gay people actually hate transsexuals. There's a bunch of fighting in the LGBT community. A lot of gay guys hate lesbians and vice versa, they both hate bisexuals and pretty much everyone hates transsexuals.
>>
>>87250139
looking forward to your suicide, freak.
>>
>>87250394
>Asking that trans people are treated the same as everyone else

Get called by the pronouns they seem to appear as? You've got yourself a deal buddy!!
>>
>>87250230
False dichotomy. I'm helping those with Gender Dysmophia by showing my clear intolerance on the internet, instead of being an asshole in public society who humors them along.

I've lived in Napa Valley. I know the San Francisco types, they will march along with the LGBT and then gawk and laugh at the Transgendered freaks when talking privately. That's dishonest, that's cruel.

Future generations will see our Frankensteinian Sex Change Operations and they'll be revolted by it the same way we're revolted by Lobotomies.
>>
>>87250438
>Because your idea of "not encouraging or celebrating" something is the same as actively opposing it.
Great job with that strawman. Trannies need to go to the mental hospital. If you don't like it, tough shit
>>
>>87250264
>they don't exist to appease you
actually that is the only reason they exist, selling a product.

i was going to ask if you are retarded, but seeing as you are a either a tranny or attracted to trannies
>>
>>87250122
looks like the sissy fag gene runs through your whole family.
>>
>>87250440

Why is it a good idea to make a hobby out of shitting on them? What will that accomplish? Do you know how much of a horrible asshole you are if you make fun of and shit on people who you yourself view as having a handicap?
>>
>>87250475
Have a (you) tranny boy
>>
>>87250440
I could say that you are mentally ill, with absolutely no basis. Does that make me right? Should opportunities in life be withheld from you because I've decided you're mentally ill? Think about it.
>>
>>87250467
>I can't imagine getting *this* upset over what is just a discussion about a trans actress being able to do her job
He can't do his job because he's not a woman. No matter how much you pretend he is.
>>
>>87250122
>Hell, my little brother's high school in alabama voted a transgirl as prom queen

>Being surprised men are better at everything, even being prom queen.
>>
>>87250364
You don't know me, or my ancestors. I do though, and they'd be happy that I and people like me, not hate filled monsters like you like to think but rather normal working people who want a normal working society to raise normal working kids in, fight your kind at every step.

>>87250394
Everybody else in the world is subject to extreme scrutiny in regards to where they fit in a society, you ARE treated the same as everyone else, you're asking for kid gloves.
>>
>>87250488
Wait, what? How myopic. I'm not trans, I'm just not a mindless bigot. Rethink your life!
>>
>>87250506

You need to go in for sociopathy, but no one is going to make you do it, so I'm not sure why there's a double standard. If anything your illness is more destructive to the society around us. Trannies mostly harm themselves.
>>
>>87250563
>No matter how much you pretend he is.

Isn't pretending (to be something you are not) the essence of acting though?
>>
>>87250403
>>87250512
Production companies can still turn a profit without pandering to people with intolerant, hateful world views. People like you and others in this thread are not the kind of audience or customers that companies want.
>>
>>87250530
>Why is it a good idea to make a hobby out of shitting on them?
I'm not the guy parading mentally ill people out on the streets and pretending they don't need help. Stop being braindead and think for a second what these people really need.
>>87250562
>I could say that you are mentally ill, with absolutely no basis. Does that make me right?
No. It makes you wrong. But I can call a guy pretending to be of the opposite sex who needs hormones and surgeries to bring him closer to his ideal image while his body fights him every step of the way a mentally ill person
>>
>>87250562
You're nobody, but if you were a doctor or the majority of society and you examined someone and said "yeah, they're mentally ill," then yes, deny that person opportunities and have them get well.

Go ahead and tell us what oppression you faggots face anyways
>a bloo bloo bloo I'll never look like a woman!
Is not an answer
>>
>>87250264
>MGM and Sony are privately companies. They don't exist to appease you.
>MGM and Sony
Fucking lol
>>
>>87250176
>Hard-earned
You're what, 17? Possibly 18? Working at Walmart?

>>87250201
Where did you get yours?

>>87250265
>This much edge
>This threatened by trannies

How insecure can you faggots be?
>>
>>87250614
I don't think you know what "pandering" means.

Creating a media circus about having a trans actor is pandering, casting a normal person is not pandering.
>>
>>87250571
Then they were shitheads too.

>Everybody else in the world is subject to extreme scrutiny in regards to where they fit in a society
Which is why your type throws a fit every time Starbucks doesn't put Christian propaganda on their cups every December and claims they're being persecuted. You idiots complain about trivial bullshit ten times more than the trannies.
>>
>>87249960
They will in a few years. I think we should really appreciate the 2010s because it's gonna be the last "normal" decade.
>>
>>87250257
What's this all about?
>>
>>87250671
>Where did you get yours?
not from the internet like yourself
>>
>>87250706
>appreciate the 2010s
>the decade where normal people had the dicks of mentally ill faggots shoved into their face
>cast out by society if you thought it was wrong
i will really look fondly upon the 2010s
>>
>>87250594
>Isn't pretending (to be something you are not) the essence of acting though?
Pretending to be a woman even though you are not is like using a flamethrower to cook your burgers. Shit results with more effort
>>
>>87249960
Laverne Cox is hot and she would make a great Bond girl.
>>
>>87250756
I'm not saying this decade isn't shit but I think the next ones will be even worse.
>>
>>87250632
You don't give a solitary shit what they need, and that is quite evident. You clearly enjoy feeling superior to them because you're a "decent hardworking American", whatever the hell that means. You're a morally bankrupt hypocrite.
>>
>>87250671
>You're what, 17? Possibly 18? Working at Walmart?
Why does it matter to you? Afraid of people that you know are better than you? :^)
>>
>>87249960
Anything is possible in our shitty society.
>>
>>87250706
Homosexuality was considered a mental illness and abnormal. Meanwhile other abhorrent lifestyles were considered normal or ignored.

I'm ready for "normal" to change again.
>>
>>87250799
>You're a morally bankrupt hypocrite.

Calm down lad!
>>
>>87250643
Are you a doctor? What's your qualifications to make such assertions? You seem to have decided that being trans is the result of mental illness. There is no scientific basis for this. The scientific community acknowledges body dysmorphia as a real condition that trans folk suffer from. Trans people have science on their side. You, and others in this thread, are the ones making wild and irresponsible claims based on nothing but your own prejudices.
>>
>>87250323
Lol maybe net more but the tranny suicide rate is WAAAAAAAAAAY higher
>>
>>87250799
>You don't give a solitary shit what they need, and that is quite evident. You clearly enjoy feeling superior to them because you're a "decent hardworking American", whatever the hell that means. You're a morally bankrupt hypocrite.
Stop making shit up so you can go on your moral crusade. This isn't Facebook, so I can't even imagine how pathetic you are when you're doing this shit in 4chan of all places.
>>
>>87250699
So the shitheads in your world are the vast majority who live normal, peaceful lives and fund the economy and society and make the world good and just want things to be normal and good around them, and NOT the mentally unstable magic pixie retard with demons in his head telling him to cut his dick off? You deserve the bad things in your life, I hope you get a moment of clarity when you drain all your blood into the bathtub and you realize that. Nice deflections in your post though, just admit you have no father and you hate Christianity so we can wrap those up and put it to bed.
>>
File: 1487910706606.jpg (245KB, 742x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487910706606.jpg
245KB, 742x1200px
I'm MI6
>>
>>87250806
Try again at that sentence, friend. You seem to have a tentative grasp at the human language, let alone an argument that you can't refute. I'll lower the bar to somewhere in Brazil.
>>
>>87250857

Why do I have to be angry to not like you?
>>
>>87250875
>goes on a moral crusade
>criticizes others for doing it
>>
>>87250905
>I'm MI6
License to shill plz?

>>87250931
Your posts seem pretty angry tbqh senpai.
>>
Why are the alt right kids so obsessed with chicks with dicks?
>>
>>87250896
>The trannies are coming
>THE TRANNIES ARE COMING!
>WOMEN CANT VOTE
>BLACKS ARE BIOLOGICALLY LESS INTELLIGENT THAN WHITES
>PRAY THE GAY AWAY
so glad these people are considered jokes
>>
>>87249960
why do they think anyone want to watch mongrels in movies?
>>
>>87250863
I nor anyone ITT decided anything about trans being a mental illness, the medical community did. You even admit it in your post. That's even what they tell you when you get your pills and therapy and surgeries, that they're treating your psychosis. Fuck me, I hate talking to the mentally ill, you never get through to them because they see the world like some matrix style video game where they just keep mashing the same buttons and spamming the same input. We used to just put you in hospitals for life, note the sharp decline in society once mental hospitals are defunded, thanks Reagan.
>>
File: gommie.jpg (702KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
gommie.jpg
702KB, 2560x1707px
>>87250984
They're intriguing
>>
>>87250930
>an argument that you can't refute
You didn't even have one, brainlet
>>
Don't forget you freak, suicide is imminent. ;)
>>
>>87250966
>pretends I'm some sort of bigot
>now pretending I'm the one going on a moral crusade
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>87250053
why would it pleas you? why do you think it would be a financial success? why do you think anyone is asking for this besides lbgtqxyzs?
>>
>>87251002
>so glad these people are considered jokes

Are you a straight male?
>>
>>87250323
Because there're more non trans that trans, now try by % of their population, you'll realize trans have more chances to commit suicide than non trans.
>>
>>87250138
IT IS ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED?!? OF COURSE ITS A TYPE OF DYSMORPHIA JUST LIKE BODYBUILDERS HAVE IT AND JUST LIKE ANOREXICS HAVE IT. KYS YOU REDDIT FAG
>>
>>87250896
>I'm a decent normal person who contributes to society, which is why I'm advocating suicide to strangers on the internet
>>
>trannies and freaks that jerk off to them defending their fellow mentally deranged freaks
Daily reminder
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
>>
>>87251002
By who? Even if it is a disingenuous caricature you're drawing, those people literally make the world that you hate so much. So again, by who? Some faggots on Tumblr making up less than a tenth of the population? Why do you think you're so right if you're in such an extreme minority? You're not.
>>
>>87249960
There is a transwoman in For Your Eyes Only. Try to spot them.
>>
>>87250896
>admit you hate Christianity
No problem. It's an archaic old web of fiction and defense mechanisms designed to manipulate people and con them out of their money while at the same time validating their poor choices and aptitude for self-delusion as pillars of morality. It encourages and breeds systemic mental illness to a far greater degree than any support for trans people ever could. It needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>87251002
The only joke here is the beta faggot that thinks there's anything wrong with any of the things you listed.
>>
>>87249960
I don't care. Modern Hollywood is dead to me. I'm just sticking to foreign films and nothing beyond 2007 from Hollywood.
>>
>>87251114
When I look in the mirror, I see myself as a ghost.
I try and try to walk through walls, but the walls don't accept me for what I really am - a ghost.
>>
>>87250323
YES BECAUSE THERE'S BILLIONS MORE STRAIGHT MALES THAN DISGUSTING TRANS PEOPLE YOU ACTUAL RETARD. 40% of Trans people off them selves because their brain hasn't fully been developed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730961/Transgender-teen-kills-just-months-came-male.html

They can't even overcome a bit of adversity. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87251125
trannies are garbage and need to die though.
>>
>>87251159
>those people literally make the world that you hate so much

[citation needed]
>>
>>87251180
>destroying the system of belief that tells you to hold yourself to a higher standard and that your fellow man cannot deny you of the intrinsically have
>destroying the system of belief that is responsible for spreading education and civilization for years all around the world
Hey, where are those atheist utopias at? :^)
>>
>>87251125
Any normal decent person, any single one, knows when you have to put a dog to sleep or have a tumor removed.
>>87251180
I'm not even religious but I """PRAY""" that you get to live out the majority rest of your life in a society untouched by Christianity or Abrahamic religions. Off the top of my head, there's North Korea, go ahead and chill there while we wait for a better society for people who hate Christianity and don't want to think about the good it does a society.
>>
>>87251202

Right, but most straight males don't have the weird hangups you have. We find you even more disgusting than the trannies.
>>
File: IMG_1818.jpg (137KB, 372x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
137KB, 372x445px
>>87250053
>1/24 is 4.2%
>high estimates of transgender people put them at .3% of the population
How about you put in in a deaf Bond girl (5%),?
How about a mentally retarded Bond girl (3%)
How about a girl with paralysis due to spinal cord injury (.4%)?

It's legitimately hard to find a group smaller than trannies yet they are trying to insert themselves into everything.
>>
>>87251255
>cannot deny you of the rights you intrinsically have
Whoops, missed that
>>
File: thinkin girl.webm (891KB, 296x360px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin girl.webm
891KB, 296x360px
>hating traps outisde of /pol/
fucking newfags when will they learn
>>
>>87251272
>We find you even more disgusting than the trannies.
You're not fooling anyone, tranny
>>
>>87250671
>faggot calls others faggot
>>
>>87251257

Any positive progress we made has been despite the dangerous belief systems that rational scentifically minded people have to oppose at every sign of forward progress.

>hurr durr North Korea aren't Christian
How ironic since you seem to advocate many of their same principles. Decent hardworking citizens should be praised while the different or disabled or diseased are put down like dogs. Only sanitized material deemed healthy for society by a domineering few is shown. People who say things the state don't like are jailed. Sounds like a paradise to you.
>>
>>87250225
Keanu tapped that
>>
>>87251272
>We

You wouldn't happen to be a land whale would you?

Also they can't even overcome a bit of adversity.

>MWAHHH THEY WON'T CALL ME WHAT I WANT TO BE CALLED WAHHHHHH IM GONNA KILL MY SELF

They deserve to die
>>
>>87250671
>This threatened by trannies
Who's afraid of people who will more than likely kill themselves? Bullying someone isn't the same as being threatened, no matter what your mother said to you when you were getting beat up by Chad.
>>
File: y.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>87249960

>Laverne Cox says in an interview she wants to be a Bond Girl
>Headline LAVERNE COX TO BE THE NEXT BOND GIRL!!!

Modern Clickbait Journalism 101
>>
see this right here is the shit that makes me hate these fuckers. I don't care if you want to get a surgery to cut your dick and balls off and hell, i might even call you she.
but when you wanna go around and fuck with shit like bond just because of your need for "muh representaton" (.3% of americans btw) i have a problem. they don't need to be included in every fucking piece of media, we all know you are out there and we are just fucking tired of you having to constantly remind us how vile you are.
when will it just fucking end?
>>
>>87249960
if they want to start putting trannies in movies, that's fine. but don't make characters who have been fucking women for decades suddenly decide to start fucking dudes.
>>
>>87251417
>WAAAAHHH THEY WEAR DRESSES AROUND ME AND I THINK THEY'RE ICKY AND IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE WAAAAAH

You deserve to die by your own criteria, so get to it
>>
>>87251396
>despite the dangerous belief systems that rational scentifically minded people have to oppose at every sign of forward progress.
>still believing in the science vs. religion conflict
Holy shit, are you 12? Go read a history book, dumbass
>>
>>87251461
kys
k
s
>>
>>87251472

Irony: The Post
>>
>>87251396
>Any positive progress we made has been despite the dangerous belief systems that rational scentifically minded people have to oppose at every sign of forward progress.
Won't those scientifically minded people breath a sigh of relief that they are being pushed back by people who seem to be stronger than them? I mean, that's evolution, right? :^)
>>
>>87251461
They don't even bother me. It's the fact they're seeking all this attention for a mental problem which they can't even acknowledge IS a mental problem.
>>
>>87251485

You first
>>
>>87251455
Accepting the (faulty) premise that a transwoman is a "dude," are you seriously claiming that a superspy wouldn't fuck a dude if it meant the difference between getting the NOC list and not obtaining it? Do you know ANYTHING about spycraft?
>>
>>87251495
I'm not the idiot who doesn't know shit about history. You probably still believe in the "Galileo was persecuted by idiotic religious people" story like the good sheep that you are.
>>
>>87251515

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

You idiots can get things done because when you're told to jump, all of you do. Being ignorant, stubborn and loud is not the same as being strong.
>>
>>87251561

Does your tinfoil hat get itchy?
>>
File: 1501277053640.jpg (59KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1501277053640.jpg
59KB, 604x453px
Ian Fleming is doing moonsaults in his grave.

He absolutely detested gays, blacks and possibly women.
>>
>>87250323
whats a cis people

kiss people? wut
>>
>>87251531
he's gotten this far without having to suck a dick.
>>
>>87251561

Holy shit, are you a flat earther?
>>
>>87251591
>You idiots can get things done because when you're told to jump, all of you do. Being ignorant, stubborn and loud is not the same as being strong.
Atheists can stroke their egos all they want. But the fact of the matter is they only grow on the backs of countries that are founded on Judeo-Christian values, and get slaughtered by goat-worshiping savages everywhere else.
>>
>>87249960
sounds hot, pre-op or post-op?
>>
>>87251626

He was also a misogynist who drank himself to death, not to mention a shit writer. Not exactly a role model.
>>
>>87251671
>He was also a misogynist who drank himself to death
neither of those is a problem for me.
>>
>>87251671
Did more than you in your lifetime
>>
>>87251620
>knowing about history is the same as being a conspiracy theorist
Do you enjoy being uneducated and ignorant?
>>
>>87251671
>misogynist
>bad
>kys
>>
>>87251531
>(faulty) premise that a trans-woman is a "dude"
>(faulty) premise
>(faulty)

Kek. You gotta be LARPing.

A dude with a set of mutilated genitalia who pumps themselves w. hormones is still a dude, no matter how you spin it.
>>
>>87251663
>religion is validated for all time for having been a necessary evil in the dark ages
>>
>>87251620
>>87251641
>Galileo gets told that he can't teach his scientific theory as FACT because, guess what, that's not a scientific thing to do, and there was not enough scientific evidence at the time
>Is also informed that if he does prove his theory, the scripture can be read in a different way
>Proceeds to teach it as fact. Gets his shit kicked in because he was giving the people associated with education at the time a bad name
There, I just schooled you retards. Go read a book some time.
>>
>>87249960

>implying you're a 'real' person
>>
>>87251695
>>87251713
>le edgy 13 year olds
>>
>>87251769
>religion is validated for all time for having been a necessary evil in the dark ages
>religion is invalidated because my local priest told me that if I masturbate I go to hell.
Does it trigger you that the most powerful nation on Earth has the word "God" written on its constitution?
>>
File: 1503907480730.jpg (22KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1503907480730.jpg
22KB, 363x364px
>>87250310
>>
>>87250073
>Mental illness has never, nor should ever be encouraged or celebrated.

lol

half the movies and tv shows out there are about murderers, rapists, thieves, etc

another half of those are about "good" murderers or thieves and so on

your fixation on faggots has you fanny flustered, nothing more
>>
>>87251807
T O A S T Y
O
A
S
T
Y
>>
>>87251779

You schooled me by stating something that is incorrect and supplying no evidence. Right.
>>
>>87251831

The fact that you are so pathetic and devoid of achievements in your own life that you have to bolster your ego by reminding yourself that you live in a powerful nation that you had nothing to do with the rise to prominence of is sad enough in itself, but does it trigger you that deep down, you know God is a fairy tale told to cannon fodder to get them to throw themselves at certain death and that you don't go anywhere when you die? Will it trigger you when the word God is removed from that document? Does it trigger you that this powerful country you love so much will fall like Rome and collapse under the weight of its own ignorance and decadence?
>>
>>87251831
>religion is invalidated because my local priest told me that if I masturbate I go to hell.

No, it was invalidated when the local priests started masturbating into children's mouths
>>
>>87251909
Not my fault you're a brainlet raised on shit education
>>
>>87251695

So shut up and drink yourself to death already.
>>
>>87252012
Face it faggot, the world will keep on proving that you're just another fedora-tipping dumbass who can only rebel against people who have been taught to respect their fellows, just like God would've wanted.
>>
>>87250225
These trannies are getting so convincing now. You could fuck a post op one and never know.
>>
>>87251531
do you? you fucking faggot retard. you think bond is based in realism?
>>
File: 1503504901275.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1503504901275.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>87250138
>>
>>87252191

You don't seem terribly respectful to me. And that's the crux of the problem in a nutshell, you don't actually embody any of the values you go around spouting off about. Your moral high ground is a bad joke. You're just as petty and diseased and sex-crazed as any other filthy animal, you've just convinced yourself that your shit doesn't stink. And any ideology that allows you to further delude yourself you gobble right up, which is why you believe in the myths of god and country and living for what your dead idiot ancestors would want instead of what you want. Hell, I don't think you'd even know what the fuck you wanted if you actually had to decide for yourself. Just keep marching to that drum. You're beyond saving at this point.
>>
>>87252253
t. kissless virgin
>>
>>87252419
>You don't seem terribly respectful to me. And that's the crux of the problem in a nutshell, you don't actually embody any of the values you go around spouting off about. Your moral high ground is a bad joke. You're just as petty and diseased and sex-crazed as any other filthy animal, you've just convinced yourself that your shit doesn't stink. And any ideology that allows you to further delude yourself you gobble right up, which is why you believe in the myths of god and country and living for what your dead idiot ancestors would want instead of what you want. Hell, I don't think you'd even know what the fuck you wanted if you actually had to decide for yourself. Just keep marching to that drum. You're beyond saving at this point.
>all that toxicity in one post
So much for the tolerant Atheist, eh? No wonder you fucks never produced anything worthwhile. You're too busy telling everyone you don't believe in God and religious people are idiots, then call your fellow men "filthy animals" for disagreeing with you because somehow, it is YOU who has the moral high ground. The irony is so delicious
>>
>>87250138

I think that's kind of beside the real issue. The debate as to whether it's a mental illness or not is almost semantic at this point. The issue of what terminology we use for the problem doesn't matter. It's a problem in our current society either way.

The real issue is, do you do things like call for the mass extermination of a group of people you perceive to be mentally ill? Or ANY group? Do you think someone who is sick should be treated against their will or have the wonders of suicide impressed upon them? If you do, you're at best a braindead edgelord and at worst, a fucking psychopath. Plain and simple.
>>
>>87252665

The thing is, I never claimed to have any sort of moral high ground at any point. That's your calling card, not mine. I simply exposed it for the childish tripe that it is.
>>
File: IMG_2227.jpg (160KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2227.jpg
160KB, 750x718px
>>87250053
Can it be /our kat/?
>>
>>87250138
It's an illness by definition.
>>
Encouraging people who suffer from gender dysphoria to get a permanently altering surgery and mutilate themselves is like encouraging someone with long term depression to commit suicide. You aren't helping them, you're giving them a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Dysphoria can be treated like any other mental illness. Oh and stop thinking that "mental illness" is a dirty phrase.
>>
File: 1502032525980.jpg (47KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
1502032525980.jpg
47KB, 540x760px
Why doesn't Hollywood cast real men like this in movies?
>>
>>87252790
>The thing is, I never claimed to have any sort of moral high ground at any point. That's your calling card, not mine. I simply exposed it for the childish tripe that it is.
So you just called religious people idiots, then said some shit about religion being harmful to "scientific-minded" and "rational" people, despite evidence to the contrary, and now you're also saying that you do not claim any sort of moral high ground. Making all your posts a big nothing-burger in the end. The only thing childish here is you.
>>
File: luanne.gif (792KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
luanne.gif
792KB, 500x375px
>"first"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/transgender-bond-girl-caroline-cossey-9292969
>>
>>87252253
You'd know as soon as you saw the gross sarlac pit between their legs
>>
>>87252966
DAE get really hungry whenever they hear the word burger
>>
>>87252419
that's just edgy kid
>>
>>87250122

>but no one outside the middle east and africa hates trannies

>calling anyone else "inside a bubble"

lel
>>
>>87252674
>Do you think someone who is sick should be treated against their will
If they are mentally unable to decide for themselves yes. Do you think we should just let schizophrenics wander the streets because they don't want help?
>>
>>87250138
It is a mental illness, doesn't mean they should be discriminated against. That being said, I don't think they should have a trans bond girl, I rather we get a down syndrome bond girl first.
>>
>>87252790
>I never claimed to have any sort of moral high ground at any point. That's your calling card, not mine.
The fact that you think religious people claim any sort of moral high ground instead of following a set of standards set by a perfect being and holding other people to those same standards is really telling. No, you're not mad because religious people are making things worse for everyone. You're just mad because no one is treating you the same way they treat God. And the fact that these same people have accomplished more than you ever will is just the final burn
>>
what will "HER" bond girl name be???
Amanda Ragg (a man drag)
>>
>>87251026
Not a tranny. Underaged though.
>>
File: 1504421619578.png (248KB, 395x429px) Image search: [Google]
1504421619578.png
248KB, 395x429px
>Stick to videogames.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87252966

First of all, it seems like you don't know the difference between a moral high ground and an intellectual one. Which makes you stupid. Second, there is absolutely no evidence to contradict that, and plenty of evidence that people who believe in religious doctrine are more likey to do crazy and dangerous things. You know, like terrorism. I don't see Athiests blowing up children's hospitals. That's Islam, which is an Abrahamic religion. So basically it's the same shit you believe with a fresh coat of paint. Third, it's hilarious that you think my posts amount to nothing simply because I wasn't taking a stance of moral superiority, almost like you can't conceive of their being any other reason why someone would even take the keystrokes to type a paragraph unless it was suiting their self-satisfaction in some way.

I disagree with religious people. I think they're either using or being used by something that is very dangerous and destructive. I don't think all of them are idiots. Just you. See, not all religious people go around wagging their dick at everyone they disagree with and spouting off about degenerates needing to be either changed or euthanized. Not all of them have a chip on their shoulder about anyone who defies their standards for living. Really, the likes of people like you give the rest of them a bad taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of. I'm sure genuinely decent religious folk don't need to go around talking about how they represent the paradigm of decency every five seconds, and I'm sure they'd have more against you than even I do.
>>
File: ashlynn_brooke.jpg (61KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
ashlynn_brooke.jpg
61KB, 534x800px
>>87250053
>>87250138
Some good shitposting today boys keep it up.
>>
>>87250053
Its like saying the bible already had X number of books where god is not trans, lets make one where that is the case
>>
>>87253191

No, but I also don't want all of them piled into a dingy facility in the middle of nowhere so that I don't have to look at them while excusing it to myself as being "what they really need".
>>
>>87252966
Not that anon but to be fair you were the one that brought up respect as a virtue you and people like you posess. If that isn't some blatant moral high ground and hypocrisy that you didn't even bother to defend against beyond NO U then i don't know what it is.

>>87253123
You're right that there are those that do but considering that we live in a time where the conservative party has 50 percent support for gay martiage I doubt hate is anywhere near as prevalent as "I really wish they would stop being so obnoxious and shut the fuck up".
>>
>>87253494
Than I guses they should get proper treatment along with the rest of the mentally unfit. Like trannies
>>
File: 1500338017834.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500338017834.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
who would you cast as a bond girl(male)?
>>
>trying to turn a movie about a suave macho spy into a platform for your shitty social idealogy
Why do liberals feel the need to destroy everything?
>>
>>87253452
New Testament is just out of character fanfiction anyway so why not.
>>
>>87253563
An actual woman and just claim she's trans
Would be better desu senpai
>>
>>87253607
Spies are having gay sex right now as we have this conversation, that's a fact. Nothing to do with ideology. It's happening, right now.
>>
>>87250428
Who?
>>
>>87253607
I don't know, but it's why so many people fucking hate them. They have to invade every niche hobby, every single fucking nook and cranny, and just bother people. That's what they do, they bother everyone...with stupid shit that no one ever cared about. Then after they bothered everyone, they run and get on TV or write articles about how everyone discriminates against them.
>>
>>87253607
its more realistic? real spy work involved less glamour and more undesirable sex. Next step watching bond fuck a 60 year old grandma to get Russian state secrets, only for him to discover her contact was executed months ago and it was all for nothing
>>
>>87251431
Clickbait was a mistake
>>
>>87253563
may god help me impregnate whatever that is
>>
>>87253347

There is no such thing as a perfect being. Life is imperfect by nature. That set of standards was written by a bunch of people who lived a very, VERY long time ago and couldn't even agree among themselves about what was right or wrong, not to mention they had absolutely no concept of the world we live in or what it would be like. That's why that set of standards constantly contradicts itself and causes problems by clashing with the fact that it's irrelevant and that the people benefiting from it don't want it to be.

>You're just mad because no one is treating you the same way they treat God
Of course, because that's what you want, so that's what everyone must want, right? Adoration and worship. I actually DON'T want that because I'm not a narcissistic twat.

>that these same people have accomplished more than you ever will
What have you accomplished recently? Seeing as how there are plenty of accomplished people in various fields who aren't religious, as well as plenty that are, it certainly appears that your faith has nothing to do with your level of success in life and you have a laughably infantile view of the world if you think otherwise.

Also, I didn't say religion was making things worse for everyone. That is far too simplistic a view. I said religion causes a lot of problems and isn't really relevant. It's fiction, but that's not actually the issue since plenty of fiction inspires people's lives in positive ways as well as negative ones. The issue is that delusional people insist that it isn't fiction and use it to fulfill their desires to do shitty and horrible things.
>>
>>87253782
>its more realistic?
You say that like it's a good thing. Was a giant russian space laser realistic? James Bond has always been about escapism like it should be.
>>
>>87253416
>First of all, it seems like you don't know the difference between a moral high ground and an intellectual one. Which makes you stupid.
I know the difference. The irony here is you type stupid shit like this:
>there is absolutely no evidence to contradict that, and plenty of evidence that people who believe in religious doctrine are more likey to do crazy and dangerous things.
Believing in religious doctrine? The one that emphasizes family, respecting your neighbors, and not acting on your impulses? Nice try, dumbass
> I don't see Athiests blowing up children's hospitals. That's Islam, which is an Abrahamic religion.
So Christians are held responsible for what Radical Muslims do? Is that why they didn't do something called the "Crusades" when the Muslim Horde was killing and raping their way across Europe? Again, nice try fuckface. How pathetic is it that you have to lump in Islamic terrorism with Christianity just to prove your stupid point.
>almost like you can't conceive of their being any other reason why someone would even take the keystrokes to type a paragraph unless it was suiting their self-satisfaction in some way.
It amounts to nothing because you literally have nothing to work with. All those religious people you talk shit about contributed a lot towards Western Civilization, and here you are typing away like some moron who hasn't seen the outside world
>I don't think all of them are idiots. Just you. See, not all religious people go around wagging their dick at everyone they disagree with and spouting off about degenerates needing to be either changed or euthanized.
You're just mad I'm calling you on your shit, dismantling everything you believe in. Now here you are, making imaginary allies out of those people you were calling idiots earlier and painting me as if I want "degenerates" to get killed just to prove your point. How pathetic can you get?
>>
>>87253654
Again see that it's about a macho suave spy man. You want gay spy sex then make a new franchise
>>
>>87253559

Again, the problem is that "proper treatment" is just a code among you bigoted fucks for "exterminate all of them or at the very least get them out of my sight"
>>
>>87253890
>he thinks only effeminate spies have to have gay sex
Sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to in the spy game.
>>
>>87253538
>you were the one that brought up respect as a virtue you and people like you posess.
No I didn't. Try reading the posts next time. I just told him he was full of shit
>>
>>87253809
>Also, I didn't say religion was making things worse for everyone. That is far too simplistic a view.
>Any positive progress we made has been despite the dangerous belief systems that rational scentifically minded people have to oppose at every sign of forward progress.
Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>87253907
No you dumbass. Proper treatment is therapy and correctional drugs if needed. You on the other hand are encouraging mutilation and suicide. Get fucked
>>
>>87253952
but i did
you're just another fedora-tipping dumbass who can only rebel against people who have been taught to respect their fellows, just like God would've wanted.
>>
>>87250138
bait/10
>>
>>87249960

>bond girls
>actual girls

Pick only one.
>>
>>87250102
>I forgot which movie (s)he appeared in though

All of them.
>>
>>87254045
And where exactly did I say that "I'm respectful and you're not?" Oh wait, you just can't read and have to pretend that I did say it because if I was just some anon mad at atheists, well, then where would you be?
>>
>>87250230
No, 1% of the country shouldn't be getting 50% representation in media. Try exploring outside of your San Francisco safe space some time.
>>
>>87253860
>>87253860
>You're just mad I'm calling you on your shit, dismantling everything you believe in
Seems like you're the one getting booty flustered m8
>>
File: 1504185698889.jpg (152KB, 556x529px) Image search: [Google]
1504185698889.jpg
152KB, 556x529px
>>87249960

>Tranny
>Cox
>>
>>87250264
Yes and then when it bombs, they can blame it on transphobia. Must be good to be Sony and always have a built in excuse to give to your investors.
>>
>>87250011
kek
>>
>>87253442
Thx
>>
>>87254182
>Seems like you're the one getting booty flustered m8
If I was, then it would still be better than getting rekt.
>>
File: 1504053709083.png (744KB, 720x881px) Image search: [Google]
1504053709083.png
744KB, 720x881px
>it's another "Christians are so evil lol" episode
>>
>>87250364
>not paying to see tranny Bond = oppression
See just how mentally ill they are?
>>
>>87250138
You know you are right, I'm cutting my dick right now
>>
>Trans Bond Girls
>Never god surgery
>Still has dick
>Bond about to fuck him/her
>”Girl” pulls out cock
>Bond starts sucking her dick
>First Gay Bond
>>
>>87249960
The first transgender bond girl is in For your Eyes Only.
>>
>>87254130
>muh christians dindu nuffin! they're respectful like god would have wanted so why are you so mean to them?? kill yourself you disrespectful degenerate!
I'm starting to think you're a moron. And no I'm not going to go back and find your own posts for you conveniently goldfish brained faggot.
>>
>>87253860
>The one that emphasizes family, respecting your neighbors, and not acting on your impulses?
It's funny that you think that is somehow some kind of proof you are right about its value in the world. That's evidence that it's hypocritical and poisoned, not correct. Because people like you childishly hurl insults and generally act like cunts while at the same time complaining about being decent and preserving things like honor and tradition. Hypocrisy. Religion is really good at helping to divorce what you say from what you do. I never claimed you guys didn't go around spouting good messages - which I would call obvious - I said that you do so while breeding ignorance and contempt and destruction throughout the world. It wouldn't have lasted so long if it wasn't clever

>How pathetic is it that you have to lump in Islamic terrorism with Christianity just to prove your stupid point.
I don't know, how pathetic is it that you lot have to constantly demonize (to the point of being racist) and try to distance yourself from Islam even though you basically believe in and support all the same things? How pathetic is it that you actually pin the Crusades on them?

>All those religious people you talk shit about contributed a lot towards Western Civilization
A wide pastiche of people with various background contributed towards Western Civilization and it had nothing to do with God, you unbelievable fucking retard. The computer was invented by a gay Athiest. Don't be a child.

>here you are typing away like some moron who hasn't seen the outside world
The irony hurts.

>You're just mad I'm calling you on your shit, dismantling everything you believe in.
Projecting.

>Now here you are, making imaginary allies out of those people you were calling idiots earlier
You misinterpreted a statement I made earlier because you're an idiot, and now the only way you can appear not stupid is by framing it like I'm being inconsistent. Pathetic.
>>
>>87254043
>encouraging mutilation
I never said I thought gender reassignment surgery was a good idea.
>encouraging suicide
That's just you making things up.
>>
>>87250138

Is a 40+% suicide rate normal?

Trannies an hero nearly as much as soldiers coming back from war
>>
>>87254166

Well they're trying to make up for the fact that they've had 0% representation in the media for a very long time while white straight males had literally 100%. You're just so insecure that any demographic being represented that isn't you makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>87254258

Who told you that you had to pay to go see anything? Just don't picket outside and no one will think less of you.
>>
>>87250139
Kill yourself
>>
>>87254464

Maybe it's because they have people telling them they're diseased degenerates who need help every five seconds
>>
>>87254611
Maybe they finally realize it's true and put a bullet in their brain lol.
>>
There is some honest to God great bait in this thread and I'm glad you newfags are eating it up

Anyways going to gape my ass with a huge buttplug and jack off to linetrap still not gay though
>>
>>87254368
>I said that you do so while breeding ignorance and contempt and destruction throughout the world.
I'm not even going to bother dissecting your stupid post because we both know that this is what you've been saying all along and you can't even defend it the first time I called you out on your shit. Why is the country that is founded on Judeo-Christian values also the most powerful nation on Earth? Why aren't there any succesful Atheist countries? Why are we ignoring Missions all around the world throughout history that brought civilization to people who had the benefit of not being oppressed by the big bad religious people and were too busy killing each other? You can't disprove the legacy of what these religious people have. You're literally living off their efforts. So go back to resorting to personal attacks, because history is literally against you and that's all you can do.
>>
>>87254533
>Just don't picket outside and no one will think less of you.
Nobody pickets movies except for leftist retards #OscarsSoWhite
>>
>>87254656

What we have here is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>omg trannies are so disgusting they should really kill themselves
>trannies start killing themselves
>see? trannies must have something wrong with them because they kill themselves so often
>>
>>87250476
Intersectionalism in a n nutshell.
>>
trannies arguing with wizards

I love the internet
>>
>>87254479
>has never seen Dog Day Afternoon
They had proper representation before. They had 1% representation. Now they are oversatured. Every piece of media has a tranny in it. This is incredibly unrealistic. Future film watchers are going to think half the country was gay black trannies.
>>
>>87254611
No, it's because they themselves feel like diseased degenerates. They wake with the axe wound between their legs in agonizing pain as usual, and after shoving a stick up there for the thousandth time to stop it from healing they realize what a disgusting freak they are and that the only way they could be happy is if they were a real girl which is impossible, so they end the misery.
>>
File: harry potter protests.jpg (201KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
harry potter protests.jpg
201KB, 960x640px
>>87254756

You're funny
>>
>>87254838
Also didn't that actress with the huge teeth win an Oscar for playing a tranny back in the 90s?
>>
>>87250323

>A tiny percentage of the huge amount of cis people kill themselves
>A huge percentage of the tiny amount of trannies kill themselves
>This doesn't say anything
>>
>>87254718
>literally repeating things I've disproven already
>tired of reading posts because it's too hard

I keep underestimating just how pathetic you can become.
>>
>>87254924
You do realize those are paid protestors, paid by the film company to generate controversy because controversy sells, right? Please tell me you're at least aware of rudimentary Jewish tricks?
>>
>>87254838
>>87254928
>two movies in the entire history of Hollywood

B-but wait! There was Glen or Glenda!
>>
>>87255006
>I've disproven already
Nice try. You didn't disprove anything. You literally asked me about my accomplishments the first time that question was raised, and you've been dodging it ever since. I though atheists were supposed to be intellectual? :^)
>>
>>87255066

Thanks, I needed the chuckle.
>>
>All these posters actually defending this and transexuality

I can't tell if this is legitimate stupidity or trolling. Since when has it been bad to ridicule the idea of saying a dog is a cat, or fire is cold?
>>
>>87255107
>he's a smiley face poster
That makes so much sense.

I disproved your childish allegations that people who believe in God are inherently more successful than people that don't or that there haven't been PLENTY of inventors, authors, philosophers, and yes even politicians that don't belong to any faith. Those things are really easy to disprove because they are so blatantly false. You also had no answer for me when I asked you about your accomplishments because you don't have any.

Really you are so dense and unable to grasp anything I'm talking about that you're proving my point all the more, so keep it up.
>>
>>87255090
>The Crying Game
>Adventures of Priscilla
>Boys Don't Cry
>To Wong Fo
>Ace Ventura
Just off the top of my head and just from the 1990s. 70s had Rocky Horror, Dog Day Afternoon, Myra Breckinridge, etc. You weirdos are getting plenty of representation. Try stepping your film game up, pleb.
>>
I can't wait till transage becomes a thing so I can legally become underage again and fuck lolis without consequence.
>>
So is James gonna see the dialation?
>either way, 2 out of 4 Bond women die in each movie
>>
>>87255152

The difference is that when someone says something like "fire is cold" the response is usually bemused chuckles or shrugs rather than autistic screeches
>>
>>87254563
Stop being cretinous on the Internet. You're not anonymous.
>>
>>87255433
DILATE ANOTHER DAY
>>
>>87255270
>I disproved your childish allegations that people who believe in God are inherently more successful than people that don't or that there haven't been PLENTY of inventors, authors, philosophers, and yes even politicians that don't belong to any faith.
What you did there? You just said some shit with no evidence. I'm just stating facts: the most powerful nation on Earth is founded on Judeo-Christian values, and the atheist utopia has never been realized, despite the logical reasoning that these rational people would have all the advantages against their ignorant religious peers. Also, just to crush you some more, do you honestly believe that these authors, inventors, and philosophers HAVE to owe their success on their beliefs, or lack thereof? It takes a special kind of stupid to still believe in the Science vs. Theology conflict in this day and age
>>
>>87249960
why should I even fucking care?
>>
>>87255350
>Ace Ventura
You're literally having to bring up movies that made a joke out of transexuality just to prove your point.

>You weirdos are getting plenty of representation
Ah, now we get to the truth of the matter. It bugs you because you think they're weird and they make you uncomfortable and it has nothing to do with "over-representation".

>Try stepping your film game up, pleb. I'm a film expert because I've heard of Ace Ventura Pet Detective and The Crying Game
Jesus christ
>>
>>87255588
>It bugs you because you think they're weird and they make you uncomfortable
That's the normal response to mentally ill people, yes. Why state obvious shit?
>>
>>87255588
They are objectively weird though, because they run contrary to natural human biology. Overdosing on synthetic hormones and cutting off your genitalia, along with chunks of skin from your arms/legs in the case of FtM, is disgusting and unhealthy. I wouldn't have a problem with trans people if the technology existed for them to actually become the opposite sex as opposed to a freak.
>>
>>87249960
>>87250053

They already has been a trans bond girl.
>>
>>87255539
>the most powerful nation on Earth is founded on Judeo-Christian values
That's not a fact, that's a fairy tale. Every nation is founded by a vast group of people and just by deductive reasoning alone - without the countless notable figures who were Athiests like Einstein and Turing - one can assume that they weren't all fitting to your white conservative Christian model of the perfect human being. Like I said, if you aren't stupid and brainwashed.

>Also, just to crush you some more
More proof that you are a child suffering from a weak ego that constantly needs to be inflated

>do you honestly believe that these authors, inventors, and philosophers HAVE to owe their success on their beliefs, or lack thereof?
Ignoring that I said this very thing earlier in the thread, now you are suddenly admitting that religious belief has no bearing either way on a person's success? Well, that completely invalidates your point about the most powerful nation on Earth being "founded on Judeo-Christian values", doesn't it, since plenty of them didn't have Judeo-Christian values and managed to be important anyway, doesn't it?

I've never had a debate before where the person I was arguing with tried to jump ship and switch to my side and hope I wouldn't notice. I'll give you points for creativity.
>>
>>87255696

No, actually, most normal people do not hate or wish extermination upon the mentally ill. You are not normal.
>>
>>87255444

Probably because nobody's trying to normalize or legitimize that specific brand of insanity, or hunt down and ruin the lives of people with the common sense to deny that "no, a dog isn't a cat".

Trannies, on the other hand...
>>
>>87255883
>That's not a fact, that's a fairy tale.
See? You can't even get past the first sentence without tripping like a dumbass? I don't know why you bother typing trash if you get it wrong at the beginning.
>"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian." - George Washington
>The general principles, on which the Fathers achieved independence, were the only Principles in which that beautiful Assembly of young Gentlemen could Unite, and these Principles only could be intended by them in their address, or by me in my answer. And what were these general Principles? I answer, the general Principles of Christianity, in which all these Sects were United: And the general Principles of English and American Liberty. - John Adams
>God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? - Thomas Jefferson
See what I did? I looked through history. How am I supposed to take you seriously if you can't even get past my FIRST point? Shame on you, anon
>>
>>87256331

Sure, it's trannies hunting down and ruining the lives of bigots and not the other way around. Suddenly that shit about suicide rates isn't so convenient. Which one seems to be the persecuted group, the ones offing themselves in huge numbers or the assholes laughing about it?
>>
>>87255588
>L I T E R A L L Y
disregarded discarded
>>
I can't decide if the nigger or tranny part is worse.
>>
>>87255588
I used Ace Ventura as a joke. My point still stands, you people were getting plenty of representation before this Bruce Jenner psy-ops.
>>
>>87256402
>tumblr is here
pfff gaaay
>>
>>87249960
That's still better than the disgusting 20 year age gap they're building up to between bond and any love interest.
Spectre made me dry-heave because he looked like some creepy stalker grandpa making a move on barely legal looking Seydoux.
>>
>>87256402

Trannies off themselves because they're mentally ill. Even if you made the vast majority of people accept that insanity as sane, they'd still be born stuck in a body that they could never completely shift to the opposite gender, no matter how much they butcher their genitals or chemicals and hormones they riddle their bodies with. The outrageous suicide rate for these people will never really go down.

I'm glad we seem to have settled the issue that
the whole thing is as logically inept as claiming dogs are cats though.
>>
>>87256522
no.
>>
>>87250138
>Prevents people from doing the ONE thing they biologically designed to do: reproduce
Sounds like an illness to me bucko
>>
>>87256383
>but dude Thomas Jefferson

Really? That's the low hanging fruit you are reaching for? Ignoring for the moment that those are extremely obvious examples and if you had to 'look through' anything to pull those names out of your ass you're stupider than I thought, do you really think slave owning tax evaders should be our rubric for moral fortitude? But what am I bothering to point this out for since you already CONTRADICTED YOUR OWN POINT:

>>87255539
>do you honestly believe that these authors, inventors, and philosophers HAVE to owe their success on their beliefs, or lack thereof?

Therefore the success of this nation is not based on any particular set of values. You're wrong by your own admission. I also liked how you started by saying "Oh my gosh, that first thing you said is so outrageous that I'm not going to address anything else you said!" It's because you know how stupid you look at this point and you're attempting to save face. How hilariously pathetic and transparent of you.
>>
>>87249960

Wasn't there already one? From one of the Moore movies or something?
>>
>>87256530

We settled the issue that I didn't bother addressing because I know you're stupid and obtuse that there isn't any point to doing so? Weird.
>>
>>87256593

This just in: Women who get their tubes tied are mentally ill according to some basement dwelling virgin who claims to be an expert on the subject for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 636x382px
Already happened you boring cunts.
>>
wtf I love trannies now
>>
>>87256636
>Really? That's the low hanging fruit you are reaching for?
Kek. Look at you, saying that a founding father is "low hanging fruit" because you literally lost the argument. Why bother typing long posts if the first point I made is still staring you right in the face? :^)
>>
>>87256744

Everyone is just going to ignore that because what they really want - on both sides - is to be outraged and to argue.
>>
>>87256700

The issue is plain and, as you said before, the idea of saying something so obviously inane as "that dog is a cat" or "that ice is hot", or "that male is a female" as it happens, is something worthy of ridicule, not to be taken seriously or with any real regard.
>>
>>87256780
>if I don't read the parts of the post that prove me wrong that means they didn't happen

I'll say it again, this is a very creative tactic to take in an argument even if it is completely nonsensical and ineffective. God must have been drunk when he made you.
>>
>>87256636
>do you really think slave owning tax evaders should be our rubric for moral fortitude?
Not him, but I do. Those evil Nazi slave owners were highly intelligent and were the first people to create a Constitution that ensured freedom and democracy for all citizens.
>>
>>87256827
>LOL LOOK AT WHAT I MADE YOU SAY

Seriously, is this what you are resorting to? Childish games? Your way of looking at it is just autism. BUT BOYS AREN'T GIRLS LOL. It's like you can't grasp what the actual issue is, which is what people are allowed to do to their own bodies and how that effects their rights. And the only answer(s) are: Whatever the fuck they want, and not in any way at all.

The real question is why it's so important to you that gender roles be strictly enforced. People have been mutilating themselves for a long time. Should we send people who get crazy piercings and cover their entire bodies with tattoos to the looney bin as well? What about people who get extensive plastic surgery to look younger than they actually are, like Donald Trump? Is he mentally ill because he's acting like a much younger man than he actually is? An old person is not young, after all.
>>
>>87249960
It seems like Daniel Craig might just be in for his greatest acting challenge of all.
>>
File: how.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>87250138
>>
>>87256861
>I'll say it again, this is a very creative tactic to take in an argument even if it is completely nonsensical and ineffective. God must have been drunk when he made you.
You can say whatever you want. My point still stands. And you just made yourself look even more idiotic when you did try to "argue". But of course, you couldn't. You don't take an idiot seriously just because he says a lot of things, now, do you? Let me ask you again to remind you of the question you could never really answer:
>If religious people are so idiotic, how cae a nation founded on Judeo-Christian values be the most powerful in the world?
Just to put salt in the wound
>>
>>87250053
OP specifically said he finds it hilarious. What makes you think he is hurt or upset?
>>
>>87256593
People weren't biologically designed to fly, survive serious illnesses or go to space among countless other things, nor were these things considered normal at first, so this is a ridiculous and hypocritical argument.
The mental illness is a side effect/consequence (for some) of being transgender, not a cause. We as a civilization have not yet advanced far enough to have an invention/procedure that allows people to switch gender fully so they are forced to go through a lot of shit to be passable by societal standards.
>>
>>87256636
>slave owning tax evaders should be our rubric for moral fortitude
Not that guy but yes. We should listen instead to the people who came from the continent with the most abundant resources and did nothing but kill each other for years and without making a significant contribution to human society as a whole
>>
>>87257087
>If religious people are so idiotic, how cae a nation founded on Judeo-Christian values be the most powerful in the world?
>>87255539

I don't have to answer your question. You did.
>>
>>87257204
>le no black man has ever contributed anything meme

I knew I was talking to idiots here but come on
>>
>>87257039
>how that effects their rights
It doesn't, but when these lunatics start passing laws that make it ILLEGAL to use the wrong pronoun referring to them then it does infringe on others rights. This is already present in places in Canada and similars laws are being introduced in Cali.

Also they can do what the fuck they want with their bodies, as long as they are AN ADULT. What they are doing with "trans" children now is fucking child abuse, no other way around it.

Also you used "effects" incorrectly. Should have been "affects."
>>
>>87251447
Try 0.1% of the population. They're just fucking loud
>>
>>87251283
>How about a girl with paralysis due to spinal cord injury (.4%)?

that seems like a lot
>>
>>87257193
>People weren't biologically designed to fly, survive serious illnesses or go to space among countless other things,
Humans evolved to advance the species. All of the things you listed are a natural progression of human self-realization. Transsexualism is a delusion, which puts it in the mental illness category.
>>
>>87250053
because kekistanis are triggered little bitches tbqachwu famalam
>>
File: Speed2.jpg (37KB, 610x378px) Image search: [Google]
Speed2.jpg
37KB, 610x378px
Pop quiz, hotshot:
You live in Sweden. Your eight year old boy starts telling you and his teachers that he's really a girl. People start insisting that he transition now because it's more effective prior to puberty. What do you do?
>>
>>87257039

>What about people who get extensive plastic surgery to look younger than they actually are, like Donald Trump? Is he mentally ill because he's acting like a much younger man than he actually is?

Probably. Body dysphoria is a mental condition of being extremely dissatisfied with ones body as it is; cutting off bits of skin because they think they're too fat or irregularly shaped for instance, despite looking perfectly normal. Obviously if you've got the money you can go about it a bit more "professionally".

Trannies are fully capable of mutilating themselves and spouting whatever illogical drivel they want, sure. I, and other sane people, are likewise fully capable of treating it like the insane joke it is.

It's pitiable that some people are born with so many screws loose, tbqh, and I would hope that at some point prevention becomes a focus rather than treatment so it becomes a moot point. But again, let's not throw facts to the wind for the sake of feelings and start calling apples oranges.
>>
>>87257295
Those laws are put in place by incompetent dickheads and as such are incomplete. If you ask someone to call you by a specific pronoun and they refuse and keep calling you something else out of malice then that's harassment and should be dealt with accordingly. Trans people should have the right to file a complaint and be taken seriously without having to fear getting fired, degraded etc.
>>
>>87249960
You don't think it is?
>>
>>87257039
>plastic surgery
>Donald trump
Let me guess, no source?
>>
>>87257239
I didn't say that they COULDN'T, anon. Because, you know, it was a response to your OTHER idiotic point that science and religion cannot co exist. Of course, I understand if you had to pretend not to notice that distinction, since you have you to resort to grasping at straws now
>>
>>87250053
Trannies aren't girls.
You can't change your gender.
>>
>>87257281
>calls anyone an idiot
Says the guy who just keeps talking out of his ass.
>>
>>87257595
where did you get your medical degree based 'pede
>>
>>87257281
It's not a meme if it's true. Black people didn't even invent peanut butter, as it turns out
>>
>>87257204
>without making a significant contribution to human society
what is burgerculture
>>
>>87257405
It wouldn't be a delusion if we progressed far enough to have technology and scientific advancements to make gender transitioning a realistic procedure, not some Frankenstein project with a bit of hormones thrown in.
You think people back in the day didn't think some lunatic drawing blueprints for a spacecraft was a delusional lunatic? How about even earlier, when we were still learning about human anatomy and dissections had to be done in secret?

Given how we treat earth and each other, we won't have enough time to get to this point though, so you're safe I guess.
>>
File: HL_DDS_0000000000055090.png (25KB, 522x696px) Image search: [Google]
HL_DDS_0000000000055090.png
25KB, 522x696px
>>87257660
>>
>>87256729
tranny detected
>>
>>87257831
>Black people invented music
Is this the new "WE WUZ KANGS"? Are you black? That would explain a lot
>>
File: 1447590591511.png (1MB, 1487x744px) Image search: [Google]
1447590591511.png
1MB, 1487x744px
>>87257875
You got something against trannies Shareblue?
>>
>>87251272
Who's we,you got a turd in your pocket?
>>
>>87257908
yes, trannys and the scum of society who associate with them/enable them need to be gassed.
>>
File: 1496020011572.jpg (71KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496020011572.jpg
71KB, 310x400px
>>87257892
Nice factually based counter argument you got there.

Are you a Kekistani spicshit by any chance? Because I've seen them trying to suck my white dick a lot lately. Fuck niggers but despacito cabron roaches are honorary aryans amirite?
>>
>>87257988
>argument
You posted a music sheet. That's it. Also, holy shit, did a /pol/tard fuck your girlfriend or something?
>>
>>87250562
Yes, they should. Do you want autistic police officers? Downie firefighters?
Gut yourself.
>>
>>87257831
Jesus rock and roll is garbage.
>>
>>87255883
>without the countless notable figures who were Athiests like Einstein
Einstein wasn't an atheist you stupid shit.
>He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist" - Einstein: His Life and Universe
>>
File: 1500678913009.png (396KB, 429x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500678913009.png
396KB, 429x688px
>>87258068
>You posted a music sheet.
Of the first rocknroll song written by a nigger

Shouldn't have expected a spicshit underage roach to know shit about what he's talking about I guess.
>>
File: 1502746736391.jpg (14KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502746736391.jpg
14KB, 388x500px
>>87258090
>Jesus rock and roll is garbage.
>>
>>87258297
>Of the first rocknroll song written by a nigger
That is some pathetic shit if you're trying to make a point about black people making a contribution to society
>>
>>87255952
The post you replied to said the normal response to trannies is feeling uncomfortable which you then translated to "hate or wish extermination upon". Just thought I would point that out
>>
>>87258297
it wasn't the first rock n roll song
>>
>>87258399
which one was
>>
>>87256797

I know man, it's a none story.
>>
>>87258381
>hurr burgerculture isn't dominated by niggers
good goy
>>
>>87258453
rock awhile was written in 1949 and is the true original rock n roll song, rocket 88 was made in 51
>>
>>87249960

Who are you talking to OP? Did you accidentally post this in the wrong place? You're not another validation-craving beta, are you?
>>
>>87258491
>implying I implied that
Get good at greentext, retard
>>
>>87250390
I used to think that, especially living in the Midwest flyover states... in the last 4 months though I have seen 2 working in retail and a gas station. neither were passing.
>>
>>87258660
I love how you didn't even deny your roach genes btw. Know your place José
>>
>>87258365
It is, my fedora tipping friend.
>>
>>87250053
I hope you fucking die. Soon.
>>
>>87258797
I love how you ignored the fact that I made you look like a retard. Also, you think calling someone racial slurs in 4chan means shit? Fucking lol
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.