[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of Channel Ten's the Project? https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (416KB, 981x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
416KB, 981x583px
what do you think of Channel Ten's the Project?

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/folks-arent-stoked-with-the-projects-take-on-the-marriage-equality-debate/
>>
Wahalamai Ali is a Muslim Homophobe.
>>
File: ralph_buick23.gif (3MB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_buick23.gif
3MB, 244x250px
>>87249391
same thing i think about all of channel 10's programming, and always have, since 1972.
>>
>>87249391

It's complete trash for sub-human scum.

It's hosted by a literal religious freak and a weird skeletor woman who seems to have the personality of a battered wife, a faux bogan retard and cuckservative boomer foil and exists merely to promote shitty left wing (but not TOO left wing - we don't want to talk about monetary or class issues!) policies for the Labor Party and their offshoots like Get Up!

I'd love to see Waleed Ali go down to his local mosque and give a speech on the joys of homosexuality and encouraging them to vote yes.
>>
>>87249391
What a surprise that the liberals are eating themselves again. And all because they chose to actually engage in the debate rather than announce that they're right and anyone opposed is sub-human.
>>
>>87250288

To be fair they tried to get the vote stopped, demanding the law be passed without a referendum or public input, because "Debate Kills".
>>
Did Carrie cry again?
>>
>>87250099
Jesus Christ, lady, there's a perfectly good balcony right next to you!
>>
>>87249391
Don't even know why they are still fighting, gay couples csn now adopt and safe schools is irrelevant.
>>
The Project is almost literally Network Ten's last major locally-produced lifeline.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.