[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>season 1 = god tier, one of the best television shows ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (634KB, 1067x601px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
634KB, 1067x601px
>season 1 = god tier, one of the best television shows ever produced
>season 2 = average at best

Why were Harrelson and McConaughey so fucking good bros?
>>
>>87242258

Season 1 was 10/10

Season 2 was 9/10 pure fuckin kino and you're a pleb if you think otherwise.
>>
>>87242258
name one thing wrong with season 2 without pointing out that you have low IQ
>>
>>87243507
bad writing and confusing plot
>>
>>87242390
Season 2 PISSED off hollywood
>>
File: 1501062059828.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501062059828.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>87242390
>>87243507
This
>>
season 3 is gonna be god tier again
>>
>>87242258

I blame Vince and his character.
>>
From the trusty mason
>>
This is my least favorite life.
>>
>>87243595
People like to assign blame. But you know what, Ray? Blame is like my grandma's glasses. Often misplaced and smells of death.

Caspere knew this.
>>
>>87243538
how so?
>>
>>87242258
season one was pure liquid shit. normies loved the first-year-of-college "intelligent" talk of one of the characters. normies are easy like that.
>>
s1 was god tier yeah. s2 was really good too but it was depressing as fuck man. that gloomy dark city, the biker dude speeding, frank and the cop in that bar while that depressing bitch sings. acting was on spot, i remember they were looking at eachother, they sipped their drink and i was drunk 3 days straight watching this. i am prone to this kind of dark kino. it was well done but too depressing for me
>>
>what was he shooting at?
>god

Top Tier TV maymays from that one
>>
Season 2 wasn't all bad. People just expected the occult stuff from season 1. Vince's character wasn't very good, but his characters relationship was among the best in any tv show or movie regarding a guy in organized crime.

His desert scene is also the best in the season.
>>
>>87244313
>His desert scene is also the best in the season.

Casper knew this
>>
>>87244244
>>what was he shooting at?
A pleb meme if I ever saw one.
>>
>>87242258
Ending of season one was shit. Soured thw whole thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.