[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the name of the movie based on knights and fantasy in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: challenge.jpg (56KB, 626x382px) Image search: [Google]
challenge.jpg
56KB, 626x382px
whats the name of the movie based on knights and fantasy in the 80s? all i remember is that the armor was empty then a girl got in it. ive read that its based on some fantasy book called Orlandos Fuiry.. or something like that . pic unrelted plz help me.
>>
>>87239271
Smokey and the Bandit
>>
>>87239370
no its not.. come on
>>
plz help me
>>
>>87239271
Are you thinking of Romero's Knightriders?
>>
>>87239813
>Romero's Knightriders
i just googled it, no. its about these knights who have a sigil on their helms, and at the beginning the armo saaved some girl, and tyhen she took the armor and wore it.. i think its from the 80s. i THINK the movie has the word "rose" in it.. the movie its fantasy with knights
>>
>>87239813
and its a group of 5 knights, i think, on a mission.
>>
>>87239813
i think the guy , wsho always plays a french stars in it, not the guy from ronin
>>
OH SHIT I FOUND IT.. ITS CALLED "Hearts and Armour"
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_Armour
if anyone its interested
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.