[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else think this was too heavy-handed for a show about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sucre.png (1MB, 668x1524px) Image search: [Google]
sucre.png
1MB, 668x1524px
Did anyone else think this was too heavy-handed for a show about breaking people out of prison?
>>
>get a job because you're willing to illegally work for less than minimum wage
>claim you got the job because you work hard
>>
>>87233340
>how is it that people so lazy end up being a huge part of the nation's workforce?

Because we moved here by the fucking millions. I'll never understand the way New York Jews who moved to California circlejerk about us being so hardworking. Is it to make themselves feel better about how Pedro's 16-year old son has to cut their lawn all summer for minimum wage instead of enjoying his childhood?
>>
>>87233409
>work the same for less money
>that means you're lazy
>>
>>87233513
>have a huge percentage of your population on welfare that doesn't work
>have leftards deny this fact and apologize for you on Ugandan Butthole Rating forums
>>
>>87233513
I don't know what it's like for beaners in the USA, but the only reason poor immigrants are willing to work for so little in my country is because they send a large amount of their earnings back to their home countries, where it's worth LOTS more because their economies are so different.
This is unfair because native workers don't have that option. They need to be able to afford lives in their home country.

I once worked with a common minimum wage labourer who was buying a six bedroom house in his home country off the wages he got in mine.
>>
>>87233638
It's different in the US. Immigrants here do send money back to relatives, but we overwhelmingly stay here and start new lives here. My dad still sends a decent amount of money back to our family in Cuba, although tbf he's a doctor so $100 a month is pocket change for him.
>>
>>87233340
The essential premise of this is an open racist who is beside himself in admiration of strong, accomplished minorities. This is the equivalent of a dialog between two Nazis in 1941 agreeing with each other furiously that Joseph Stalin was the greatest leader in history and the Soviet Union was much better administered than any other country. North Korean media is subtle next to this.
>>
Too many college students, not enough job that suits someone with a four year degree.
No demand for so many colleges students
>>
File: 1490619210410.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490619210410.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>87233569
>fact
>>
>>87233569
if they're getting paid less than minimum wage, dont you think they might actually need the welfare?
>>
>>87235682
>>87235759
They are getting paid so little due to new waves arrive at levels beyond anything in US history. Wage deflation comes when a new, poorer, population with similar skills, enters the work force. But literally none of this would matter if their national IQ was 100 instead of 90.
>>
>>87235904
Juan and his amigos bullied the shit out of you in high school, didn't they?
>>
Are there any anime along the same lines as Prison Break?
>>
>>87235904
90 out of a 100 is still an A- baby!
>>
i don't care about stats, i just fucking hate spics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.