[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Taxi Driver? It's kind of weird,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9866.jpg (539KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9866.jpg
539KB, 1000x563px
What did you think of Taxi Driver?

It's kind of weird, creepy and uncomfortable to watch.
>>
>>87233001
please be in london
>>
very real movie, not a lie in it.
>>
A movie about an actual psychotic killer exploring how society and the audience can cheer for a murdering psychotic if he kills the right people.

Great score and overall very good. But I like Mean Streets a bit more
>>
>>87234112
You didn't get it

It's about loneliness op and what solitude can do to a person.
>>
>>87234156
What can it do? Make you psycho?
>>
A good documentary on the social life of an Anon
>>
Someone I know IRL is obsessed with it and dresses like Travis. Even has the same haircut. Kek
>>
Because we all one thin line from becoming the taxi driver, just need a small push
>>
>>87234351
Lose all sort of social graces and fantasize about being a hero OR villain just for the attention.
>>
I think it's a great movie that maybe gets the wrong acceptance due to a faction of the fanbase.
>>
File: taxidriver.webm (3MB, 450x256px) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver.webm
3MB, 450x256px
it's basically what I imagine everyone on here is like
>>
>>87233001
it felt like one person wrote the first half and then gave the rest to someone else to finish
>>
Edgy but in a good way.

It deserves all the hype
>>
>>87236223
The film is self aware of its edginess, Travis is not.
>>
JODIE FOSTER CUNNY
>>
That gods lonely man qoute always gets me
>>
>>87234156
You didn't get it, it's about autism
>>
>>87236246
I don't think Edginess is always a bad thing.
>>
SO EDGY BRO LMAO THAT GUY IS TOTALLY A VIRGIN XD
>>
>>87233001
A very good representation of modern society (some 40 years early) in an almost precognitive way via the most unlikely portrayer (a nigger lover like DeNiro).
>>
I can't sit still during the part where he takes her to an adult film.
>>
Was Travis a good taxi driver ?
>>
>>87233001
travis is literally me
>>
>>87233001
/r9k/ the movie
>>
File: Taxi.Driver.1976.webm (3MB, 998x540px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi.Driver.1976.webm
3MB, 998x540px
>>87236569
Not only was he good at his job, he was also a good person, a real human bean. Travis did nothing wrong, not once. Not his fault she was a prude bitch.
>>
>>87236569
He was good at wiping cum off his seats
>>
>>87236563
He was in the right. Notice there are other couples in the scene, clearly enjoying it. But not this princess, no, she has to get all uppity and offended. Travis couldn't have predicted that, no one could have. An easy mistake.
>>
More movies like this? Very much so in the mood for something with the same type of tone and lonely character
>>
>>87233001
it's bretty gud m8
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.