[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /tv/ feel about partaking the consumption of the superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 23.jpg (467KB, 1223x1800px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
467KB, 1223x1800px
How does /tv/ feel about partaking the consumption of the superior art form?
books:
>written in solitude by anguished lonely nerds
>only needs a piece of paper and le imagination, any child with downs syndrome and a pencil can do it
>not a shared experience
>cold and long, goes on for hours of reading, for people who want to escape or pass the time
>too focused on information, for pseudo intellectuals who think thousands of words will make them smart
Kìnemae:
>made by dozens to thousands of people, the director sitting in his throne with total control over the whole team, the last acceptable dictatorship
>director needs to be a natural leader with a strong will
>requires budget and technical apparatus and knowledge, filtering the incompetent
>phisically brings people together
>requires only the main sense of humans, vision, anyone from a megalopolis to a tiny village in asia can share the experience
>undermines excessive information in favor of emotion, reaching into people's very spirits
How will books ever recover
>>
Your image is more interesting than your post.

Ya goofed, OP.
>>
believe it or not being an arthur was quite the status symbol before the braindead days of television and movies
>>
>>87231165
SHALOM AUTHOR
>>
what does it feel like having those huge tits in your mouth?
>>
>>87231397
like bags of coins and salty sand
>>
>the virgin author
>the chad auteur
>>
>>87230210
Unironically agree with you, I also like your image

Literature has its place for in-depth analysis of complex subjects or just more complicated stories than you can feasibly tell in cinematic form but there's no question of which medium I find more interesting and powerful
>>
>>87231656
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.