[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the average 4chan user is now so young that /tv/ now almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5163.jpg (43KB, 650x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5163.jpg
43KB, 650x453px
>the average 4chan user is now so young that /tv/ now almost overwhelmingly hates terminator 2
Why is this generation so dead set on having trash taste? Absolute kino fails, while every single movie with Marvel or DC is guaranteed to profit at least 100 million. I don't even hate capeshit, I've watched all of them and I even pay to see the main series Avengers movies in theatres, I see the appeal but they are all average aside from Cap 2&3.
>>
with each passing generation, they get less white so is it really so surprising
>>
>>87227848
>/tv/ now almost overwhelmingly hates terminator 2
I'm calling bullshit on that. There might be some making fun of the CGI, but the movie itself is still appreciated.
>>
The youngest you could be and still be within the rules of this website is 18, born in 1999. I'm 22 born in 1995. Is there really that huge of a difference between 18 and 22 that I would love T2 while the 18 year old would hate it? Wtf?
>>
File: theterminator.jpg (19KB, 692x373px) Image search: [Google]
theterminator.jpg
19KB, 692x373px
>tfw watched T1 for the 1st time ever a few weeks ago
>ywn be a 20 y-o going to clubs in the 1980s

Made me feel kinda sad tbph
>>
>>87228001
Maybe it's just because of the re-release but everything I've seen about it has been people trashing it, talking about how inferior it is to pretty much every Schwarzenegger movie, and the worst part is a lot of it wasn't even shitposting.
>>87228199
Yes, you had a childhood with no internet, they had it as long as they can remember. That means a lot more than you might think.
>>
>>87227848
Go to reddit

I don't even mean it in a bad way. They have much better taste over there. They actually talk about good films without constantly memeing
>>
I don't hate Terminator 2. I just hate it how people still somehow think it is better than the first Terminator.
>>
>>87227848
Excuse me? Who the fuck are these people who hate T2? I've never seen anyone on this board trash it
>>
File: ridley-scott[1].jpg (19KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
ridley-scott[1].jpg
19KB, 460x288px
>>87227848
>Cameronpleb actually thinks he has good taste in film
>and he's a capeshitter
>>
>>87227848
>kino

good job telling us you are also underage
>>
>>87229095
Do they really? I've never been other than linked things and it seemed like garbage because it wasn't order of posts in a format like here, it was basically a Facebook comment section with most liked first and then the replies regardless of time posted. I just can't get behind that if that's how the normal format is, it turns conversation into a popularity contest rather than a discussion.
>>
Terminator and Terminator 2 are both inferior to REAL robot kino.

I am referring of course to Robotcop, and not the remake either.
>>
I have never met a person who disliked terminator 2
>>
>>87223227
>>87229216
>>87229295
This is just one example from today but lots of people have been shitting on it lately.
>>87229241
>implying I don't like Ridley Scott too
>implying I didn't give him shekels to see blade runner at the kinoplex Thursday
>implying you're not a faggot
>>
>>87229257
Yeah, the layout does kinda suck though. I only use it to get recommendations really. I came here looking for something to watch one night and this whole board was talking about Big Brother and capeshit.
I followed some kind anons advice to go back to plebbit, so I went there for the first time and left with a long list of films to check out.
>>
>>87229636
Fuck it, I guess I'll check it out.
>>
>>87227848
you are now aware that there are kids born after 9/11 that have already had more sex than you will ever have in your lifetime
>>
File: 1500833461053.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500833461053.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>87229095
SHOO SHOO REDDIT NORMALFAG!
>>
>>87229636
>I came here looking for something to watch
There's your problem. No wonder you like Reddit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.