[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 2001 was last good year >tfw 2006 was last good year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>tfw 2001 was last good year
>tfw 2006 was last good year
Complete idiots and children the lot of you
1996 was the last year everything was good
No shitty computers
No shitty tv
No shitty video games
No shitty life
No shitty schooling
You all need to get a life and you are all losers and gay and stupid
You are stupid if you like anything made after 1996
Very very stupid for very very good reason
You're brainwashed by the media so much you think stuff from 2001 was legit passable
Don't make me cry for the death of human culture
All retards
All manchildren
1997 was when the 2000s really started and I hate everything about it including the people who can post here
Stop it
Stop posting stuff made after 1996
It annoys me
Stop it
>>
I believe the last good year was 1098
>>
>>87224963
The last good year was 1993, the last year I wasn't alive.
>>
Sorta true. 1997 was when Biggie got shot, the golden age of hip hop ended and the shiny suit era began, One saturday morning replaced Disney afternoon, New jack swing died, 3D gaming surpassed 2D gaming in popularity, shit like Spice Girls, Hanson, Aqua, and Backstreet Boys were taking over, The Simpsons golden age ended with the episode "The Principal and the Pauper", TV content ratings system was introduced, and reality TV was starting to get really popular.
>>
>>87224963
The last shitty year to me, pops
>>
File: Jack2.png (1MB, 997x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jack2.png
1MB, 997x720px
2004 to 2010 was the last good year
>>
File: 1458658492510.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1458658492510.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>87224963

>mfw I'll never be 10 again.
>>
You like these years because you were still children. To your parents things have barely changed from 1995 to now except smart phones and better TVs.
>>
>>87225746
my parents think everything went to shit after 2001
>>
The last good year was 2016
>pokemon go
>idubbz say nigger meme
>keemstar and leafy getting owned for autism shaming
>>
>>87224963
Yeah we get it, you peaked in '96.
>>
>>87225853
Anyone with a brain thinks that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.