[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only good actor left in this shitshow https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: ourest of all men.png (594KB, 1150x624px) Image search: [Google]
ourest of all men.png
594KB, 1150x624px
The only good actor left in this shitshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
>>
Yes we get it, you want to suck his cock.
>>
Cersei won't miscarry but Euron is going to kill her. Jaime will hear about this while at Winterfell being a good little faggot and will throw himself out of the same tower that Bran fell from.
>>
>>87224807
you dont?
>>
>>87224584

Fuck sake. If only the show had the guts to continue at a slower pace. None of that Jamie and the sand snek bullshit. His storyline would've been amazing to see if properly adapted from the books.
>>
Theon
>>
>>87224962
is he much different in the books?
>>
>>87225170

Yes. In the books he's even more based. He doesn't go on silly adventures with Bronn for example. He goes straight to Riverrun and lifts the siege much like in the show. Threatens to send Edmure's child over to him with catapult, not sure if he did that in the show.
While this is going on, Cersei sends him a letter because she's held captive by the High Sparrow. Jaime reads the letter which has his sister requesting him to be her champion for a trial by combat. He then tells one of his men to burn the letter and leaves it at that. He had enough of Cersei's shit at that point.
>>
>>87225605
>He then tells one of his men to burn the letter and leaves it at that. He had enough of Cersei's shit at that point.
based
>>
>>87224881
Jesus I'd kms
>>
>>87224881

Jaime is going to kill her because he came out of the womb after Cersei. Which technically makes him the little brother by a few minutes.
>>
>>87224584
yeah ok whatever you say bud
>>
>>87226029
Fantastic actor but the writes have no idea what to do with him.
>>
>>87225170

He's more heroic, sympathetic and is slowly turning into a paladin.
>>
>>87226069
too true
>>
>>87226029
>a loser who lives as the shadow of his sister
it musn't be that hard for alfie allen to play theon
>>
>>87226029
Why is he such a shit fighter now?

>lol I win fight because no balls
>>
So, how the fuck is Jaime going back to Winterfell/The Wall
>Hey Arya, Sansa, Jon, im the dude who pushed your lil bro from the tower and the father of Joeffrey, the guy who fucked the shit up of your whole family, but now im here to fight with you xDDD

Dabid, my son...
>>
>>87226207
literally no one outside of your third world shithole knows who his sister is, your shitskin mong, while the whole world watches Theon
>>
>>87226356
imagine how badly they'll fuck up Bran and Jaime meeting face-to-face again
>>
>>87224807
I would gay for him.
Anyone who wouldn't admit it is ACTUALLY gay and probably a hardcore bottom.
>>
>>87226328
Fat guy punched himself drunk. Fought a guy once. Railed on him like a king then I ran out of steam. He took his time and railed on me and I was begging for him to stop punching me. I tired myself out all the while he paced himself.
>>
>>87226328
he was never a good fighter, he was a god-tier archer in the first season but for some reason DABID completely forgot about that
>>
>>87226403
Bran already said that he "bran" is just a memory to him. he will just stare at jamie and not fucking care anymore
>>
>>87225170
He's actually becoming smarter in the books and he gives up Cersei FAR earlier. He has some really good moments as a leader in the Riverlands. Riverlands is an amazing arc in the books, I don't know why they didnt' keep it. I guess it was because of TALKING.
>>
>>87226403
DUDE, HES THE 3 EYED RAVEN, HES NOT BRAN ANYMORE, LMAO

HE DOESNT CARE LMAO

JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LMAO
>>
>>87225655
>>87225605
Think he burns it himself. It's an awesome scene in any case.
>>
>>87226069
>>87226328
SOMEONE WROTE THE BALLKICKING SCENE.
Embarrassing. He's a good actor but not a good character anymore.
>>
>>87226403
I think Bran would forgive him anyway.
>>
>>87226463
where are the Riverlands, is this the Tully arc from the previous seasons?Cant really recall it
>>
>>87226661
Yea, Riverlands is about recapturing Riverrun, beating the Blackwoods (I think that's what they were called?), dealing with who will hold the castle of Riverrun.
>>
He's okay, all he does is whisper in EVERY SINGLE SCENE
>>
File: 1495897549864.png (463KB, 723x438px) Image search: [Google]
1495897549864.png
463KB, 723x438px
>>87226629
>Had to have 3 extra kicks in the balls and an extended 10 second closeup of his smirking face just so the dumbfucks that watch this shit could remember he had no meat and veg left
>>
>>87224584
That's not alfie allen
>>
>>87228216
if you pay attention that makes it more impressive
>>
File: isnt-it-ironic.jpg (62KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
isnt-it-ironic.jpg
62KB, 780x439px
>>87226029
Jesus, what a waste of a great actor. At least he had something to do in the earlier season.
>>
>>87224584
Rewatch season 1 anon. You'll see how your standards have lowered in the process of watching this show. This guy was never really good. Which says a lot about the state of the show as it is now.
>>
>>87228344
Thank god I was half drunk when I saw it or I would have been raging on 4chan during the stream.
>>
>>87224584
you literally only like him cause he's white and hasn't been completely humiliated on the show. theres nothing eye catching about his acting.
>>
>>87229512
I did this and it's ridiculous, everyone is acting ten times better in the first season.

it's like they've got comfortable with their characters and aren't even bothering anymore
>>
>>87231405
Everything was better. From the costumes to the detail in the damn sound design.
>>
>>87226629
They just stole it from King of the Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_PqcwHGqE
>>
File: oUPdjLG.jpg (193KB, 708x880px) Image search: [Google]
oUPdjLG.jpg
193KB, 708x880px
>>87231405
It's all Dabid and Deebee's fault. Their writing and their scripts are so shit now the actors either have to step in and fix it themselves (for example in the scene where Arya has to get rid of all her shit to join the faceless men and she hides needle away, Maisie Williams was directed to treat needle as it was a "symbol of revenge" but thankfully she knew its true importance as a gift her favorite brother had given her and a symbol of her identity and acted the scene accordingly) are bullied and written out of the show prematurely because D&D don't like being challenged by them (Ian McElhinney) or have no fucking clue why their characters are doing any of the things they're doing (Stephen Dillane)
>>
>>87225605
He does threaten to send Edmure's kid in the catapult in the show, in the scene where they meet in the tent
>>
>>87224584
The fact that they bring the mad king constantly and it has to do with fire means it is going to be a Bran warg isn't it?
>>
>>87231405
All the older better actors die off and the ones that are left like the guy who plays Tyrion are given nothing to do.
>>
jamie was the last character left with a decent bit of conflict in his narrative and even he's fucked off to pal it up with the do-gooders.
>>
>>87226629
I jokingly said he'll beat him when he goes for the kick in the balls, but the madmen actually wrote it in
This show is a joke
>>
File: IMG_3695.jpg (393KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.jpg
393KB, 800x598px
>>87224584
I'll just leave this here.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.