[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh no, you sorta pricked my knee >Well whatever >*follows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1504374284444[1].jpg (216KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1504374284444[1].jpg
216KB, 1024x681px
>Oh no, you sorta pricked my knee
>Well whatever
>*follows through on the swing and cuts her head in half*

When did GoT go all anime? This position is so god damn awful (on your knees, back to the enemy?), and this little knee prick wouldn't be enough to "win".
>>
>>87218595
GoT is like the 2003 FMA adaptation. It went to shit as soon as they ran out of source material
>>
File: 1504374350872[1].gif (259KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504374350872[1].gif
259KB, 700x1000px
>>
>>87218595
Wait what? Why are they even fighting? This dumb show is making me regret ever getting into the series.
>>
>>87219039
They are sparring. It's a scene meant to show how badass Arya is, but it actually shows that writers are incompetent.
>>
>>87218595
>little knee prick wouldn't be enough to win
there's a major nerve cluster located there, while it alone may not win a fight, it certainly could facilitate victory. i don't even watch GoT.
>>
>>87219201

Okay, so she gets a knee injury while the other bitch gets dead.
>>
>>87218595
Why isn't Brienne wearing greaves ?
>>
>>87220755
cause she a strong woman who don't need no greaves
>>
How can people watch this garbage that chick is so fucking ugly and obviously some Mary sue insert
>>
File: jorah[1].png (158KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
jorah[1].png
158KB, 500x284px
>>87218872
>milady
>>
>>87218595
>>/a/
>>
>>87218595
This is all fanfiction, Brienne could crush this little disgusting waste of space in a second.

Fuck you D&D
>>
>>87218595
It's sparring, you just touch your sword to the person to win. Her following through on her strike after she had already lost would be like McGregor dropkicking Mayweather after he got TKO'd
>>
>>87221124
Did you not see how she killed Littlefinger in a single blow? Brienne didn't even graze him.
Her power level is outstanding.
>>
Goddamn this show really went to shit
>>
>>87221474
She's the one
>>
The show establishes several times that speed and cunning can beat brute force if you know what you're doing

> loras beats the mountain in jousting by getting a horse in heat or something like that
> bronn beats the heavy-armored experienced vale knight in trial by combat by fucking around
> syrio forell holds off against heavily-armed guards and a kingsguard with a fucking wooden sword
> oberyn martell toys and defeats gregor clegane, loses because he's a dumbass arrogant who lost his emotions and got too close

Arya who learned from the best braavosi swordsman and the best braavosi assassins,it makes total sense that she could beat Brienne, especially since it's just a sparring match and she was being underestimated.
>>
>>87221624

lel if Brienne would swing at her once properly that stupid Mary Sue would be cut in half, but noooo of course not because she is le dangerous girl assassin.
>>
File: gallery-1491596133-got3 (1).jpg (17KB, 768x411px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1491596133-got3 (1).jpg
17KB, 768x411px
>>87221624
Reminder that Syrio got killed because Meryn Trant had armor and a big fucking sword
>>
>>87222035
He didn't die on screen so he must be alive and plotting his revenge with Stannis.
>>
>>87222194
I thought so too but it's been 7 seasons now. I wouldn't be surprised if normies already forgot he existed
>>
>>87222268
He'll spawn during the ultimate battle, with a flashback explaining his mysterious past.
>>
>>87219201
that's her lower thigh tough, her knee is lower
>>
>>87221624
ANGLES
>>
>>87221049

>REEEEE THIS SHOW HAS NO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

Shut the fuck up you bottom-feeding faggot. Most of you homos whine how female characters are ugly and make giant posts about it. Don't fap to it retard
>>
>>87218872
I love this. Has the artist done any more GoT comics? couldn't find any on her page
>>
>>87219201

Only if she can pierce the gamberson.
>>
>>87218595
>cutting her head off

Imposible, Arya is the first ninja to master both nen and bankai, her spirit preasure alone could over Brianne, not to count she is probably protecting herself with haki
>>
>>87221624

Except, ALL of them would be just as fast no matter the sword that is wielding the other guy. Swords are not sledgehammers, they are fast and not that heavy.
>>
>>87221624
>syrio forell holds off against heavily-armed guards and a kingsguard with a fucking wooden sword

Did he though?
As far as we know he got cut in half as soon as Gollum left the room.
>>
>>87223617

If I remember correctly in the book, he took down two who had nothing better than chainmail+helmet and their neck exposed. Then he got cut into pissed by the Kingsguard guy with proper armor.
>>
>>87221624
Yeah and it's fucking stupid as hell.
>Heheh, I'm the obligatory enlightened dirty fighter character in your fantasy universe who exchews honor. Knights are slow and longswords weigh 300 pounds, so I use my superior speed and no armor. Everyone who watches me fight is taken by surprise because they've never seen anything like it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc
>>
>>87218719
>GoT is like the 2003 FMA adaptation
Correct but not for the reason you listed.
Its because both were always shit
>>
>>87218872
> these fucking faces

amazing
>>
>>87221624
>Arya who learned from the best braavosi swordsman and the best braavosi assassins

Show wise, she had like 2-3 lessons with Syrio and Jaqen didn't teach her combat
>>
>>87221624
>Arya who learned from the best braavosi swordsman and the best braavosi assassins,it makes total sense that she could beat Brienne

I did kickboxing with fighters who won medals in copetitions all arround the world, and I wasn't beating people twice my size and with ten times more experience when I was 14.

Loras, Bronn, Syrio and Oberyn made sense because they had a life time of fighting experience, Arya was literaly on her first sword fight ever
>>
>>87221624
Cleganebowl has lost all hype. If Brienne beat the Hound and Arya beat Brienne, then what's so great about the Hound? It should be Arya vs the Mountain.
>>
>>87222268

Well Syrio is a PoC character so normies havent forgotten, if he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE like stannis he would be forgotten
>>
>>87222970
She literally looks like Gollum.
>>
>>87222970
>t. Beta who submits himself to ugly rats
>>
>>87226579
>Greek actor
>PoC
I guess you Anglos have no claim whatsoever to the Greco-Roman legacy then
>>
>>87218595

Brienne was using a blunted practice sword. Look at the tip and the edge.

Sure, she would probably have fucked up Arya's ribs really bad, but I don't think she would have been cut in half.
>>
Did anyone else notice how Brienne was slower than usual and doing nothing whenever Arya had to spin or do one of her retarded moves? It was so telegraphed ffs.
>>
D&D can't write for toffee, it's telling that the show went completely to shit after they ran out of books to the point that I feel I should just read the books AND I'M FUCKING ILLITERATE REEEEE
>>
>>87223617
>Implying fighting people in armor isn't about breaking their arm in a grapple.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.