[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all of /t/v are trump supporters so they don't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 58

File: The-President-Show[1].jpg (30KB, 648x369px) Image search: [Google]
The-President-Show[1].jpg
30KB, 648x369px
>tfw all of /t/v are trump supporters so they don't even watch this show

this week's episode of him going to manners school was pure kino
>>
It looks pretty funny but damn a half hour of Trump jokes ... his schtick is getting old in real life and comedy.
>>
>>87217089
this past episode was probably the best one so far. it isnt all just trump "jokes", its basically satirizing him

like this past one had him talking about how hurricane harvey coverage was all just about making him look good, and then this hilarious bit about where he went to a charm school and it became this dark comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRAU9zMnj0I
>>
>>87216851
I'm not a trump supporter, I just don't want to hear about him all the time, I actually despise.
>>
>>87217383
Yeah pretty much where I'm at too, just can't stand that this dumbass dominates American thoughts. Unironically, sad!
>>
>>87217174
The premise is literally stolen from Borat, but it was ok
>>
>>87217174
Do you work for a marketing firm?
>>
I hate Trump, but the idea of watching a show like that just doesn't appeal to me. There's no substance to it, it's just taking a pretty low-brow source of humor (Trump says stupid things) and beating it into the ground. Things like that usually never produce good humor (for example, that clip you posted was painfully unfunny to me). I also think it's disturbing the show exists with the sole purpose of mocking a person. I mean, I don't like the guy, either, but dedicating an entire show to shitting on the guy is just crappy and needlessly mean-spirited. There's no reason for it; if you want to criticize the guy, focus on things with substance and make the criticism meaningful, don't create a weird caricature you can shit on endlessly. I don't watch Colbert for the same reasons; he almost never has anything substantive to say.
>>
>>87217946
almost as if it's propaganda by the opposing party designed to energize their low info voting base
>>
>>87217864
>post that i like a show
>HURR ARE U MARKETING FIRM

go back to your rick and morty threads
>>
>>87218029
It's not, though. It's just impotent mockery. I can't see anyone watching that show and getting motivated to do anything. IN fact, I'd say it probably does the opposite, since it portrays Trump as laughable and inept, rather than a person people should actually care about. The only people who would be interested in watching it are probably very active in politics anyway; the only reason a person would want to watch something like that is catharsis. It's people who are so tied up in hating Trump personally that they want to see a caricature of him mocked relentlessly for petty things.

Again, Colbert is a pretty good analogue of this show. Instead of taking a route of directed criticism, like Seth Meyers (who obviously hates Trump but dedicated his Trump hate segments around facts and policy discussion), Colbert just comes out and says "Fuck Trump, yeah, he's an idiot and we hate him, right? I don't even need to say a joke, because he is one, right? Audience?" It's lazy.
>>
Just imagine the deranged lefties forcing laughs and clapping at their tvs lmao
>>
>>87216851
His entire presidency is satire, why would I watch this show?
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (1MB, 2030x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
1MB, 2030x3240px
>>87217174
>don't show up for Harvey
>DRUMPF DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!
>do show up for Harvey
>DRUMPF IS MAKING IT ALL ABOUT HIMSELF
Can't please Jews, so no point in trying
>>
>>87217946
It's not just Colbert either, it's virtually every major late night host that's turned into "Let's Complain About Trump: the Show." The funny thing is this amount of overreach on their part is kind of reinforcing Trump's (badly worded and ill-thought) ideas on media bias and how it works, because even people who do not like him are starting to see through the facade and change the channel.
>>
>>87218550
>because even people who do not like him are starting to see through the facade and change the channel.
Colbert's ratings have never been better. Where do you get this from?
>>
>>87218524
This.
>>
Feels good to be a tall, hung white man and not have to experience sexual frustration when I see Trump.
>>
>>87218591
His ass.
>>
I voted for Trump and I laughed at a few parodies of him. Most of these are just unfunny and ways for anally devastated leftists to console themselves.
>>
>>87217174

Trump IRL is more humorous than this satirical take.

Go look at a compilation of his actual handshakes. He physically arm-wrestles people out of some mistaken belief he is establishing dominance and get his ass handed to him by a limp-wristed Trudeau of all people. That is 10x funnier than this fake shit.
>>
>>87218664
>see alpha male
>become insane
jej
>>
>>87218591
Fallon is beating colbert by 200,000 viewers. He only had the top spot for a couple of weeks
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-7-11-2017-jimmy-kimmel-live-rises/
>>
>>87218606
Faggot.
>>
File: 325df423.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
325df423.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>
Do Americans really find this funny? Laughing at the real Trump is ok because it's organic unintentional humor. Laughing at a short fat pedophile pretending to be Trump is not ok because it's tryhard and cringy.
>>
File: business.png (78KB, 671x723px) Image search: [Google]
business.png
78KB, 671x723px
>>87218664

Yea the real life Trump Dumpster Fire is a million times better than anything they could script.
>>
>>87218738
Based little Jimmy triggering the world by behaving like a normal human

>>87218759
t. frustrated impotent manlet
>>
File: 1431899746767.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431899746767.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>87218664
>speak at a hurricane evacuation site
>"wow what a crowd. great turnout"

comedy kino, and it actually happened lol
>>
>>87218884
Ameriturds are not very smart
Specially the right
>>
>>87218738
>Fallon is beating
How, I can't stand fallon.
>>
based Reddit
>>
>>87218664
This. The handshakes are a good example. It's like he read a tip out of a businessman-oriented self help book in the early 80s and is still taking it as seriously as possible. That's funny. Making a joke about him being too stupid to button a jacket isn't.
>>
>>87218899
>>87218899
>t. frustrated impotent manlet
Bring you little faggy ass over here and I'll show you impotent I am.
>>
>>87218914
This.
>>
Does /pol/ still roots for a weakling who gets cockblocked at every turn?
>>
>>87218738
Why did you pick that week? The week after Colbert had more viewers?
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-14-18-2017-late-show-ticks-up-late-night-takes-a-hit/
>>
>>87218664
all these people bitching about how he shakes hands makes me wonder how the hell else you guys do it?
>>
>>87218884
Trump getting elected smashed a giant gaping hole in the left's dogmatic worldview that has yet to recover. It's literally driving some of them insane to the point they're accepting violence lobbed at the most milquetoast of dissenters.
>>
>>87218929
He wrote the book pleb
>>
>>87218998
>cockblocked at every turn
>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>4 out of 4 special election wins
>>
>>87218914
>Specially the right
Except a show like this has no appeal to them.
>>
>>87218916
You can stand any of them? I guess Conan is alright half the time
>>
>>87219033
>THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND REEEEEE
America's two-party politics is funny as fuck, it's like an entire country with no self awareness
>>
>>87219012
Google search handshake
>>
>>87218591
Colbert's ratings have never been good. Being slightly better than the gutter is not success. Carson used to get up to 20 million viewers per night. Colbert can't even pull off 1 million on his best night.
>>
>>87219057
trump isn't responsible for several things in your copypasta, sorry to inform you
>>
>>87219103
Why are you lying?
>>
>>87217174
>American """"""""""""""""""""""""satire"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>87219104
Point them out and provide sources
>>
>>87218533
>trump is making it all about himself

he literally talked about the crowd and turnout he got at his talk at harvey you mongoloid
>>
>>87219087
damn and yet we run your irrelevant country, sad!
>>
File: IMG_0778.jpg (1MB, 2111x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0778.jpg
1MB, 2111x3240px
>>87219104
>Obama is responsible for all good things
>Bush and Trump responsible for all bad things
Are you Jews even trying anymore?
>>
>>87219127
About what?
>>
Just like no one watched Lil Bush Liberals cry all the time about not making fun of people but most of the comedy they come up with is making fun of people.

If you are over 25 and watch that show you should be shot
>>
>>87219197
>Colbert can't even pull off 1 million on his best night.
Why are you lying?
>>
>>87219087
I don't think you understood the post you quoted either. College campuses has actual legitimate therapy sessions and excused absences for people claiming to be traumatized by his election and now violent retards from the same crowd routinely assault people for simply having different ideas. That has nothing to do with two parties that function as glorified coalitions anyway.
>>
File: 1475042275516.png (148KB, 1272x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1475042275516.png
148KB, 1272x1316px
Eat your dinner, Donald.
I won't tell you twice
>>
>>87217174
The mirror thing was funny but it kind of defeats the point of the character if he just plays things straight for 5 seconds then dips out of it

>no, I'm going to embarrass the United States by siding with neo-nazis

I mean really
>>
>>87218896
What exactly is supposed to be wrong with this? Some rich faggots begged for government handouts, Trump told them to fuck off. Problem?
>>
>>87219206
Pretty much this. Trump "comedy," from the left is just Bush faggotry 2.0 and even less funny than it was the first time around.
>>
>>87218954
o-ok
>>
>>87219220
>averages a .43 share
>>
>>87219104
yeah it's probably Bush's fault still
>>
>>87219227
Why did you make Hillary into a hate symbol she specifically drew attention to? I'm calling the internet police on you.
>>
>>87219253
yes like i said most of the show is kinda eh but occasionally they have gold like the mirror thing
>>
>>87219221
>College campuses
These were always liberal.
>>
>>87219033
Funny how the right wingers are the ones who are being the most violence.
>>
>>87219353
you mean since the 1960s when (((Communists))) invaded them
>>
>>87219143
The economical stuff mainly- he's only been in office 7 months and inherited a period of growth from Obama. You also cite some stuff done by executive order in lieu of legislative accomplishments
>>87219168
I didn't say anything about bush, all I'm claiming is that Trump is an ineffective president
I'm not Jewish and even if I was im not sure what this has to do with my argument
>>
>>87219368
guess you've missed the news for the past 2.5 years
>>
>>87216851
>you will never be so butthurt that you create an entire TV show to make fun of someone
>>
>>87219353
That's the fucking point. American campuses are either heavily or almost completely dominated by left wing sensibilities and they absolutely lost their sanity after Trump's election to the point grown adults needed entire days worth of childish consolation and back patting as a result.
>>
>>87219353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
>>
>>87219368
Nigga are you serious? There's been half a dozen violent riots at Berkeley just this year and every single time it's simply because someone they don't like comes to talk.
>>
>Another thread about trump and politics
Will it ever end?
>>
>>87219522
Soon.
Tick fucking tock, drumpfkins,
>>
Here's the thing. Whether good or bad, trump is more interesting to hear about directly. We don't need some Jews writing a unfunny "satire comedy" about it when we can hear things directly from the horses mouth. That's what twitter and YouTube clips are for.

Maybe they should take their energy and write about something else since I hear even the writers are tired of going on the same topic every week.
>>
File: DioqomJy.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
DioqomJy.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>87219580
My body is ready
>>
>>87219486

lol

it is the rightwing that is killing people, cant expect you to know that since you live in your information bubble

yeah, the left is going to protest the right when its ideologues are inspiring dylan roofs and cheering on vehicular manslaughter of protesters
>>
>>87219318
But that's not total viewers?
Anyway, Carson was 25 fucking years ago. Late night ratings have been dropping for years and that has nothing to do with some Trump-effect which some argue here.
>>
I am not even murrican you fag. Everyone tries to outsmart eachother. Can you just put politics besides. Every day no matter what thread topic its
>hahaha, drumpfkins
>trumpeeze
>liberalcucks
>lol libfags
>conservative have no humour
>lel only the newest jokes are from liberals
>wow fucking jew
>no you the jew, antifa fag
>neo altright cuck
And so on. How about you all stay in polfag-city?
>>
>>87218896
>Dumpster Fire

every quantitative metric shows Trump having a successful presidency.

>unemployment at all time low
>crime at all time low
>military activity at all time low

as long as he doesn't crash the economy or get into WW3 he will get reelected ez pz.
>>
>>87219683
Yes, the blm nigger who killed five cops and the bernie sanders supporter who attempted to murder several congressmen were both vehement right-wingers.
>>
File: original[1].png (424KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].png
424KB, 800x450px
>>87219875
>not all /pol/acks are violent
>>
>>87219875
Or the Bernie supporter who stabbed those people in portland a few months ago
>>
>>87219742
4chan is /pol/ though.
>>
>>87219875
>>87219966
Anyone who supports anything is a murderer and should be punished for publicly saying they believe anything ever.
>>
>>87219522
Only if redit stayed out
>>
>>87219966
He was clearly a trouble individual and he was more /pol/ than bernout, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>87220246
Yeah, /pol/ fucking loves Rachel Maddow, TYT and Sanders.
>>
>>87219084
I love Conan.
>>
>>87219292
*kisses neck*
>>
>>87219652

>DUDE LOOK HOW MUCH MORE PRESIDENTIAL I AM!!!

Don't even try to convince me this motherfucker isn't simply biding his time.
>>
>>87219683
You know just a few days before Charlottesville a dude shot and killed his neighbor simply for being a Trump supporter right? We literally had a dude try and gun down a bunch of republicans because he ate too much Madd-Os and you're seriously pulling this?
>>
Remember when Obama had an entire show satirizing him? Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>87219765
Speaking of all time lows he is also the president with the lowest approval rating at this point in his presidency in American history.
>>
>>87220526
>normalfags are mad at how mean he is and don't care about the economy, military, or crime
I am not surprised
>>
>>87220521
Obama wasnt a national disgrace who cozied up to white supremacists. Obama had dignity
>>
File: 592984b71600002a00ddd28e[1].jpg (85KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
592984b71600002a00ddd28e[1].jpg
85KB, 562x960px
>>87220338
Did you miss the stuff he posted post-election? /pol/ is so selective. He went full retard. Didn't you see the videos of him?
>>
>>87219875
Or alt-left domestic terrorist organization, Antifa
>>
>>87220577
If if if if if if if okey doke
>>
>>87218896
go cry to /r/politics fucking jew nigger
>>
>>87220577
>dignity
Was that before or after he started singing the praises of moronic trash like Trayvon?
>>
File: DHSpz5tXUAE1XJm.jpg (87KB, 1079x640px) Image search: [Google]
DHSpz5tXUAE1XJm.jpg
87KB, 1079x640px
>>87219057
>>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
Thanks Obama

>>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
Thanks Obama

>>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
Thanks Obama

>>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
It was a non-binding accord. There was literally nothing to "pull out of."

>>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
Ah yes, cucking the environment for oil we don't even need in the first place so 10 oil execs can become even wealthier and more powerful is actually Extremely Good

>>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
Prototypes are being built in September - not the actual wall

>>Travel ban in effect
For 90 days only and it has accomplished literally nothing

>>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
Hasn't passed the Senate yet

>>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
Same

>>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
That figure was taken in March after border crossing had been declining since the 2008 crash

>>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
ICE has stated that they are still releasing immigrants that they deem low security risks

>>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
Thanks Obama

>>Pulled out of the TPP
Trump has no idea what the TPP entails and will support it when it has a different acronym

>>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
Imagine actually thinking this is good

>>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
Because Obama signed an $8.7 billion food stamp cut into law in 2014

>>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
The debt is set to increase by $559 billion by the end of the fiscal year

Honest question for you since I don't have many characters left: what is it like being so fucking deluded? I truly want to know.
>>
>>87220521
Obama didn't support the Israel..
>>
>>87217174
I'm two minutes in, when does he start doing his trump impression?
>>
>>87220556
Trump has been in less than a year. What effect could he have bad on the economy? Do you understand hiw large the US economy is?
>>
>>87218664
Seems to work well for him. Trudeau feels lost without Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWI7ywSP9u8
Daily reminder that Canadian boipucci is made for Americock.
>>
>>87220682
Even more reason for the kikes to bash him in the mainstream, but they never did. Hmmm really makes you think
>>
>>87220681
>muh master race
I've honestly seen more left wing faggots use this argument than the actual nazis. It's turned full straw man at this point, especially given it's tossed at anyone who doesn't like mass immigration.
>>
>Liberals: We need to stop this making fun of people for being different and the way they talk or look

>Make a show based around only mocking the way he looks and talks

I wonder why people don't take them seriously?
>>
File: (you).jpg (54KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
54KB, 530x530px
>>87220681
>>
>>87219084
pretty much all late night tv is complete crap

loved colbert on the report, now he is god awful because CBS ruins everything and every one

corden and meyers = lol

fallon is a hack who thinks playing games with celebrities is entertaining

conan used to be good but now, except for his remotes, his show is as cookie cutter as the rest of them and boring as fuck

only decent show is bill maher because at least he has discussions about shows and him being an asshole is funny
>>
>>87220657
> Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

- Donald Trump
>>
>>87216851
DUDE TRUMP LMAO
>>
>>87220876
Why would anyone make fun of this man. I don't get it.
>>
>>87220774
Obama having BDS sympathies doesn't mean they're going to do that since he still fulfilled other purposes. If they start cracking down hard on BDS mindsets wholesale it'll make it more than obvious who is pulling strings for them. They just get quietly fired. It's not like leftwingers don't regularly turn on each other anyway.
>>
>>87220778
Sorry but mass immigration is a feature of global capitalism. Us lefties will keep using the master race "strawmen" until you dipshit reactionary identitarians wisen up and realize capitalism is the issue.
>>
>>87220577
>cozied up to white supremacists
good thing no president, past or current, has done that.
>>
americans are literally children holy shit
>>
>>87217174

Thats fucking hilarious XD cant wait to share this on Facebook
>>
>>87220681
>Trump has no idea what the TPP entails and will support it when it has a different acronym
this one is actually false and i'm a bernout. he sucks as president but clinton would not have pulled out day 1
>>
>>87220876
>>87220907
he won the election with this kind of speaking. the average dumb american appreciates this stuttering family oriented style than shillaries speeches written by other people.

of course he sounds like a dumbass but he didn't campaign on expanding obamacare and starting WW3, the only issues I cared about so I voted for him. stay mad, faggots
>>
File: president-iq.jpg (35KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
president-iq.jpg
35KB, 480x451px
>>87220876
If if if if if if if if if okey doke
>>
>>87220438
*zaps you*
>>
>>87221021
>grant that low
>wilson and clinton that high
this is legitimately liberal propaganda
>>
>>87220929
It's a feature of Global Communism, look into the Kalergi plan retard

Funny how libtard communist will claim mass immigration benefits capitalist, while also whining for open borders
>>
>>87216851
didn't that guy kill a fag in his car or something
>>
>>87221060
Notice Obonobo is no where to be seen
>>
>>87221021

>Estimated IQ

Hahahahaha that doesn't even mean anything.
>>
>>87221129
I laughed at "obonobo" for about 30 seconds straight
>>
We truly have found ourselves in an age of Weimar-esque decadence and decay. The next 10 years are going to be terrifying.
>>
>>87219765
>every quantitative metric shows Trump having a successful presidency.

source?
>>
>>87221021
Trump lies about everything. How do you know his IQ, or, even better, the IQ of people birn before the IQ test was devised?
>>
>>87221021
/pol/acks still getting fooled by this fake image xD

it's like an iq test for you and you fucking failed, idiots
>>
>>87218029
>energize their low info
almost as if you're regurgitating sentences you read somewhere else on the site.
>>
File: You were saying....png (659KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
You were saying....png
659KB, 854x480px
>>87221143

>>87221160
Kek
>>
>>87221181
if you go outside in America right now and get acid thrown in your face or get suicide bombed or get run over by a muslim I'll turn into a leftist
>>
>>87221216
>>87221223
Jelly poorfag IQlets, where are your billions?
>>
>>87220929
No it isn't and it's fucking hilarious you "lefties," are sucking corporate cock so hard in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen that you believe that bullshit. I swear, it's never not amusing watching lefties turn into the worst caricatures of Randian objectivists the moment powerful private entities start sharing their sensibilities.

And yeah, it is a strawman. Unless the person you're talking to objectively thinks white people are better than everyone else you're off. It's possible to simultaneously not like the idea of cultural suicide and also not subscribe to the Aryan myth you fucking moron.
>>
>>87221231
I don't even know what is satire and what is real anymore
>>
>>87221167
t. liberal
the circumstances of our political culture have no proper foundation. Weimar Germany was a fucking travesty; the outcome of WW1 led to
>an actual, as in legitimately real and violent political revolution
>inflation as bad if not worse than great depression levels
>ACTUAL fascists and ACTUAL communists butting head to head in the parliament
>political parties beating eachother in the streets en masse; HUNDREDS of casualties
>political parties burning political buildings to the ground
>the country not allowed to have a military, spending all of it's money on reparations for the war
>they have legitimate enemies, legitimate reasons to be mad, legitimate reasons to fear the opposition

America today
>some college students are radicalized by the mass media who hate the President because he is mean on Twitter
grow the fuck up. if you closed your eyes and never watched the news you'd have no idea anybody was scared
>>
>>87221289
>No it isn't
Explain
>>
>>87221318
>billionaire
>genius level IQ
>playboy
>luxurious towers and resorts all over the world
>private jets
>owner of Ms.Universe
>President of the United States

No wonder he brings out the salt in so many losers
>>
>>87221289
Either alt-right really loves Rand or you're the same guy i talked to yesterday, this is my first post itt btw

By lefties, you do realize what far left stand for right? Sucking corporate cock. Far left.

Youre literally retarded. But i agree with a degenerate son of a worthless cunt on one point. Center left fucked up big time, and because of that i have to talk to shitstains like you
>>
>>87219057
>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
And wages going down at an alarming rate. That's fantastic.
>>
>>87217174
This is actually pretty good.
>>
>>87221342
>>some college students are radicalized
You're right about that.
>>
File: AltLeft.jpg (43KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
AltLeft.jpg
43KB, 780x439px
>>87221446
>waaaaaaaaaa why don't I make $15 for flipping burgers
>>
>>87221499
do you think they lock up every german in germany who says "hail victory" in their language?
>>
Honestly if Trump delivers on none of his promises it's better than Hillary delivering on 1 of hers.
>>
>>87221277
i'm poor. This image is still fake. Where is your god now, desu?
>>
>>87221359
Wanting masses of cheap exploitable labor is not a desire intrinsic to capitalists looking to make money. If anything mass immigration to facilitate that need is often more trouble than it's worth, especially as we near the age of automation.

Furthermore you need only look out at the world and see that even with global corporatism as the reigning economic philosophy, it does not in any way come pre-packaged with a sense of cultural self-loathing that manifests itself in societal suicide under a wave of massive human migration.
>>
>>87221499
yes I am. Some fucking dumb redneck college students are radicalized as pretend fascists and some radicalized UCLA faggot students are radicalized as liberal socialists

they'll grow the fuck up and this will be remembered as an embarrasing time in history where people's perception of the real world culture is warped by social media
>>
File: BooHoo;(.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BooHoo;(.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>87221499
>waaaaaaaaaa I'm triggered by Roman salutes
>>
>>87221560
this. i wrote>>87221019
>>
>>87221563
You're poor, the image is real, God is in the White House
>>
>>87220658
that pathetic cope, fuck off to your containment board faggot
>>
>>87217946
Nope, you are way off. The show actually talks about the policies and the inner conflicts in the administration. Maybe it is because you "hate" Trump. This show is for people who are not as obsessed with Trump as you.
>>
>>87221499
Great, now point to where fascists are in control of anything to do with anything in the university system like actual admitted communists are. Find me the philosophy & ethics professors with fascist leniencies who engage in political violence behind a mask on their spare time. Find me the fascist professors teaching classes entitled "the Problem of Blackness," when they're not celebrating the deaths of black people publicly on social media with administrative support.
>>
File: Alt-Left vs Alt-Right.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Left vs Alt-Right.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>87221656
Fuck off Alt-leftard
>>
>>87219267
I seriously can't tell if you are being genuine right now, you really can't see how hilarious those tweets are?
>>
>>87221499
So when's the next master race rally? I was sorry to see that so many were cancelled after the white nationalists got completely BTFO in Boston that they had to run back to their safe spaces.

Hilarious that some /pol/ children took a step out into the real world and went full pants shitting snowflake.
>>
>>87221587
Some nuance for once. Good lad.

What happens on the college campuses is pretty stupid desu
>>
OP here

There is nothing better than seeing how triggered you guys get over someone teasing your candidate

Obama wasn't that great but even after unfounded criticism of him as the economy improved people took that in stride and didn't care. Now you have a president who literally has early onset dementia and has made America into a complete joke, everyone in his cabinet quitting because they can't deal with him, nonstop scandals, and you get so triggered over people teasing him about

And yet you people are the ones who talk about libcucks being snowflakes. Holy shit my sides.
>>
>>87221143
This was developed at the kekistani institute of smarty men, you ugly cuck.
>>
File: Alt-Left Terrorist.jpg (78KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Left Terrorist.jpg
78KB, 800x420px
>>87221720
When's the next boot licker meet up?
>>
>>87221695
Le alt-leftard meme.
You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>87221720
>btfo in Boston
>it was a conservative indian guy running for public office hanging out in a gazebo talking about GMOs surrounded by 40,000 old hippies
>>
>>87218232
Nah I don't watch that shit either, but go and look at your posts.
It's complete cookie cut out viral marketing.

The show is fucking overkill, stop trying to push it on what you think is the audience for it.

YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORAE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
ITS BEATING A DEAD HORSE
YOUR SHOW SUCKS
>>
>>87221743
Obama ran as the one true savior of all black people, and then for the next 8 years he acted white.

At least Trump has integrity.
>>
File: The Face of the Alt-Left.jpg (72KB, 604x440px) Image search: [Google]
The Face of the Alt-Left.jpg
72KB, 604x440px
>>87221720
>>87221743
>when libcucks try to reappropriate snowflake

LOL
>>
>>87220438

Pretty much. It was like night and day with how Trump handled this hurricane and how Pence did it. Trump comes down, sits for 30 minutes and talks with first responders in Austin and then leaves. Pence actually goes out there, helps with some cleanup, prays at a destroyed church, and does the basic shit a President should have done in the first place.
>>
>>87221832
Do you really think these are the people posting on 4chan? Honestly?
>>
>>87219377
College campuses have been liberal for all of their history. There was even riots in 14th century Paris because the local university's professors were actively denouncing the monarchy and were seized and hung. The students took to the streets and fought until the remainders were revoked from their charges and released. Similar instances can be seen all over Europe for hundreds of years. In fact, thar Parisian university had openly atheist professors in the 16th century and preached on the streets protected by mobs of students you illiterate posturing faggot who gets his history from delusional image board narratives
>>
>>87221743
The show sucks dude.

Fuck the politics, and I voted for the guy. you're just as retarded, and insecure as the left.
>>
>>87221605
>Roman salutes
Neck yourself.
>>
>be non american
>see american communists
>cringe
>>
File: 1502899815348.jpg (92KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
1502899815348.jpg
92KB, 702x691px
>>87221763
t. Alt-Left anqueefa
>>
>>87221829
>At least Trump has integrity.
>arms deal with the Saudis
>Afghanistan troop increase
>healthcare still fucked beyond recognition
I voted for the guy but fuck this nonsense.
>>87221849
>and does the basic shit a person who had to campaign for a future Presidential bid has to do
>>
>>87221542
So are all magapedes children like you?
>>
>>87221421
Assuming everyone you disagree with is the same person is an unhealthy mindset, anon. I'm not clouded by labels or what people profess, I focus on what their actions say and right now the far left seems more occupied with its disastrous social agendas than anything resembling economic revolution. Our corporate overlords share their goals of eroding the natural barriers of a functioning nation state, they just want to do it for the sake of exploitation and control. The term "useful idiots," applied to far leftists never meant anything to me until I saw them gobbling up every piece of shit excuse tech conglomerates like Google starting feeding them.
>>
File: Alt-Lefties.png (174KB, 512x249px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Lefties.png
174KB, 512x249px
>>87221871
>>87221884
Triggered
>>
>>87220599
just like how everyone was saying he was a crazy trump supporter, even after the fact that it came out he wasn't
>>
>>87217174

It's shit.
>>
>>87221605
>Roman salutes

it's funny how big of a coward you are right now
>>
File: 1502899739855.jpg (152KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502899739855.jpg
152KB, 1024x683px
>>87221909
Are all alt-lefties as triggered as you? That's a rhetorical question btw snowflake
>>
This thread is proof that Burgerland needs to be nuked. Political conversation has devolved to "b-but you're an SJW/alt-right!" Thanks to your fucking shitty election.
>>
>>87221975
point me to a country where white people have never been that has a sewage system please
>>
>>87216851
>My Little Bush 2: Electric Orange Boogaloo

No thanks.
>>
File: 1489418974777.jpg (81KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489418974777.jpg
81KB, 450x600px
>>87221943
Prove that Romans used those salutes.
>>
>>87221720
>the white nationalists got completely BTFO in Boston
There weren't any at Boston. Thousands of people turned out to protest a figment of their imagination because their overlords told them it was true. It was 40 people at best led by an Indian guy while holding BLM signs.
>>
File: 1502899687975m.jpg (73KB, 462x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502899687975m.jpg
73KB, 462x1024px
>>87221975
>wow bro, stop BTFO my propaganda :(

Sorry Alt-Left retard, they were Roman Salutes
>>
File: 1502899780420.jpg (52KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502899780420.jpg
52KB, 539x960px
>>87222036
Prove they were le ebil Nazis ;(
>>
>>87222036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_salute

really not that hard to look up but I understand that your gender studies degree didnt come with computer classes.
>>
>>87221181
liberals were quite shocked when the unemployment rate hit 4.3%

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

this is old, but crime is still historically low.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/us-crime-rate-rises-slightly-remains-near-20-year-low

our global troop deployment spread is to mostly developed, allied nations. our military is essentially in "idle" mode right now.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-personnel-deployments-by-country-2017-3

these are just the first couple picks off a google search. i'm sure that if you dig deeper it will give a better picture. people are too busy whining about Trumps tweets to actually take a look at any of the real statistics that are indicators of a countries prosperity. you could argue that all these boons are built on the foundation the Obama administration laid out, and while that may have some truth to it, come re-election time it will be wholly irrelevant.
>>
>>87221954
He was clearly a mentally ill person no matter what side he was on. The inflammatory political rhetoric doesn't exactly help a troubled individual.
>>
>>87221871
Yeah?
>>
File: IMG_0741.jpg (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.jpg
267KB, 1024x768px
>>87221877
>fighting against monarchy
>beating up an old statue
Totally the same thing
>>
>>87217174
actually pretty good
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>87222103
Nice
>>
>>87221999
t. alt-left SJW nazi drumpftard
>>
>>87217174
>dude trumps a retard xDDD: the show
>>
File: Alt-Left.png (123KB, 582x623px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Left.png
123KB, 582x623px
>>87222128
Liberalism is mental illness
>>
>>87221999
no, just the Internet needs to be wiped.
>>
>>87217174
There are some great ideas here but this is really unsubtle satire. I think it could benefit from a more muted take on Trump, maybe finish the scene with a KKK joke and not have him just drop them into any situation.
>>
File: lilbush.jpg (60KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
lilbush.jpg
60KB, 354x500px
does nobody remember this show?
>>
>>87222105
I am glad we are overdue for a recession so Trumo catches the blame. I sincerely hope he is remembered as a failure and his family destroyed
>>
>>87219730
>Anyway, Carson was 25 fucking years ago.
Yea and there were millions of less people in the country and he still got 20x the viewers.

>late night ratings have been dropping for years
Because they have all been left-wing parasites since Johnny left.
>>
>>87222222

>>87222228
Where was the Lil Nigga' show about Obamas childhood in Kenya and Indonesia?
>>
>>87222135
Damn. You found one (1) liberal guy on reddit?
>>
>>87219742
>How about you all stay in polfag-city?
It's kind of hard not to talk about politics when Pedowood is non-stop political propaganda.
>>
File: 1316460230235.jpg (10KB, 257x224px) Image search: [Google]
1316460230235.jpg
10KB, 257x224px
>>87222103
Maybe you should go back to school instead of showing retarded you are.
>>
>>87222228
Unfortunately I do. I also remember "That's My Bush".
>>
>>87222240
He brought himself back from a near $1 billion deficit. A collapse would be fantastic so America could be rebuilt and the scum purged. He would be like L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R
>>
>>87221999
The problem with 4chan as a platform is that it's perfectly flat. Everyone gets to say as much as they want as often as the want, regardless of their experience in or knowledge of a given topic.
>>
>>87222328
t. Drooling Public School Indocrinated retard who doesn't know what a Roman Salute is
>>
>>87222328
Nice sentence buddy. I understand this board isn't 18+ but it does help if you are.
>>
File: strains the mind a bit.png (288KB, 674x655px) Image search: [Google]
strains the mind a bit.png
288KB, 674x655px
>>87222240
>I am glad we are overdue for a recession so Trumo catches the blame

>wishing for misery and destitution on your fellow countrymen just because you want the president you don't like to look bad.
>>
>>87222246
Are you for real? TV in general has been in decline.
>>
>>87222345
Actuakly Carl Ichann bailes him out. Trump isn't a cery good business person at all. His dad built it all.
>>
>>87220741
>polls in current year
He cut major regulations that have been killing our industries. He's removing the slave labor force which is raising wages. 401k's are on the rise specifically because of this. Economic confidence is very high. But pink-haired feminists who beat up statues think he's a meanie head, so he's a "failure".

Btw- the media has a 10% approval ratings.
>>
>>87222351
nah you americans are really retarded just look at that boston rally where 40 THOUSAND retards went to protest some black live matters thing thinking it was white supremacists
>>
File: 1504216879630.jpg (49KB, 910x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504216879630.jpg
49KB, 910x960px
>>87222300
It really isn't though, you just like to see shit that isn't there. You're like those crazy sjws who seem sexism and racism cishet transphobia in literally everything. Instead with you it's liberal agendas everywhere that you see.
>>
File: we did it ghazi!.jpg (453KB, 990x717px) Image search: [Google]
we did it ghazi!.jpg
453KB, 990x717px
>>87222299
You're just going to keep moving the goalposts aren't you?
>>
>>87222088
>Prove they were le ebil Nazis ;(
No, you'll never be that, you're just a bunch of ignorant mongrels that'll never be Nazis, the real evil nazis hate and despise and would kick you in the head.
>>
>>87222420
He built a multi-billion empire from the ground up, but slander and lies are to be expected from poorfag cretens
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (1MB, 2115x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
1MB, 2115x3240px
>>87222442
>literally non-stop DRUMPF!!! on tv for two years straight on every single show
>y-you're just seeing things. t-the Jews aren't rewiring my brain with hypnosis and propaganda
>>
File: 1270591265278.jpg (19KB, 237x251px) Image search: [Google]
1270591265278.jpg
19KB, 237x251px
>>87222405
Stay mad, son.
>>
>>87222413
Why are you surprised to see leftwing morons being as anti-American as they can? That's virtually what drives them these days.
>>
>>87221667
>Y-You're obsessed!
Anon...go easy on the projection
>>
>>87221888
I don't really care about flame wars between your reddit boards. Why won't you guys just stay over there?
>>
>>87222206
I guess you're a liberal then.
>>
>>87222559
damn you got me anon, you got me. 18+
>>
>>87222137
>let me just completely ignore that I was completely wrong and instead warp your comment to fit into my strawman forming a facade of a coherent argument and understanding

fuck off faggot. The most liberal part of every country in history that had universities has been university campuses. From the Middle ages to the present
>>
>>87222381
Hey, at least I went to school.
>>
>>87220858
why won't conan go full michael palin and do global documentaries? fuck, even a 50 states documentary would be goat, his strength has always been remotes.
>>
File: 1502899840143.jpg (108KB, 908x716px) Image search: [Google]
1502899840143.jpg
108KB, 908x716px
>>87222513
OK pal, that's what I thought. They were Roman Salutes

>>87222601
Why don't you go back to >>>/r/faggots or wherever the fuck you came from

>>87222608
I guess you're projecting and deflecting then
>>
>>87220929
but they've been co-opted by status quo capitalists
and that requires a level of self-awareness that buying into god-figures doesn't mesh with.
>>
>>87222568
I hope america burns.
>>
>>87222623
The mistake is assuming what the contemporary left is resembles anything liberal at all. It's a label. The current left has more in common with Mao's cultural revolutionists and Red Guards than it does actual liberalism.
>>
>>87222526
> Ground up
Nope, thats what his Daddy did. How else did he get his small million dollar loan?
>>
>>87221992
I'm not really triggered, you're behaving like a child and I'm pointing it out. Does it bother you being 12?
>>
>>87222650
>hey, at least I was indoctrinated

Good for you retard, now get back to work wageslave
>>
p-please don't insult based Daddy Trump :(
#BoycottHamilton
#BoycottSNL
#BoycottStarWars
>>
>>87222696
Again, your opinion is not a novel one for left wing faggots.
>>
>>87222609
Don't worry mate, summer is almost over and you can go back to your school live.
>>
>>87222580
I'm not the one saying that I hate Trump. That would be like me saying that I hate some down syndrome kid for doing something stupid. The guy is just an idiot. I have plenty of friends that are idiots. It is funny is all. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings anon.
>>
>>87222418
And tv in general has been anti-white Marxist garbage.
>>
File: 1497613464810.jpg (52KB, 614x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497613464810.jpg
52KB, 614x625px
>>87222568
New Right shits are even more anti-american tbqhwu famalam
>>
>>87222696
America will burn, so she can rise again, like a Phoenix from the Ashes, it will be glorious.

>>87222720
>waaaaaaaaaa I'm triggered by inheritance SAFESPACE! SAFESPACE!!

>>87222736
Triggered snowflake, sad!
>>
File: 1494771192810.png (802KB, 818x471px) Image search: [Google]
1494771192810.png
802KB, 818x471px
>>87222486
Christ. You are posting pictures of some tumblrinas that have no affiliations to 4chan (as far as we know). Do you think everyone that isn't a die hard kekistani megapede is a genderfluid purpled-coloured hair tumblr dyke?
>>
>>87222688
>I thought
I doubt that.
>>
>>87217174
Jesus christ this may be the most reddit thing I've seen ever posted on /tv/

Who watches this schlock?
>>
File: 1447590591511.png (1MB, 1487x744px) Image search: [Google]
1447590591511.png
1MB, 1487x744px
>>87221888
You got something against trannies, leftard?

Why does leftypol suck so hard at false flagging?
>>
>>87222688
>Why don't you go back to >>>/r/faggots
I'll meet you there.
>>
>>87222751
Right on sister! Is this where I get the pussy hats? Grab this Dinkle Blarmpf ;) No RACIST No KKK No NAZI USA!
>>
>>87222720
you do know that taking out a million dollar business loan isn't rare or a considerable amount of money, right? people literally do that to open up TGIF franchises and contracting companies all the time.

if you have good credit, a solid business plan, and some small amount of capital, you can probably get one.
>>
>>87222835
>triggered, triggered, triggered
This is like a cry for help. Please give me negative attention, I'm too stupid to get it normally.
>>
>>87216851
>Trump impersonator that ISN'T Darrel Hammond

Not even worth shitposting about tbqh
>>
File: 1347831702264.jpg (54KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1347831702264.jpg
54KB, 800x804px
>>87222835
>America will burn, so she can rise again, like a Phoenix from the Ashes, it will be glorious
Oh wow.
>>
>>87222809
Not really. The USA's original immigration laws are more in line with their wishes. America was never full of any antipathy for the Reich either. Hell, the US was fine watching Germany gobble up Europe and even after Pearl Harbor it was Germany who declared war, not the US.

Quite honestly you're full of it if you believe that. Defending the idea of free speech has in all practicality become a right wing opinion these days.
>>
>>87222103
>However, this description is unknown in Roman literature and is never mentioned by ancient historians of Rome.[1] Not a single Roman work of art, be it sculpture, coinage, or painting, displays a salute of this kind.[1] The gesture of the raised right arm or hand in Roman and other ancient cultures that does exist in surviving literature and art generally had a significantly different function and is never identical with the modern straight-arm salute.
did you read it? there is literally no proof that Romans used the Roman salute, which is the point >>87222036 was making.
>>
>>87222088
Everyone knows Christine is a conservative christian. Weak.
>>
File: 1497652677600.png (428KB, 1019x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497652677600.png
428KB, 1019x802px
>>87222135
DUDE

DUDE LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT

WTF THIS IS PROOF THAT ALL RIGHTISTS ON 4CHAN ARE REDDITOR SHILLS??

I AM VERY INTELLIGENT AND SEE THROUGH THE LEFTIST LIES
>>
>>87222809
No, were anti-Zionist. The question that should be asked is why is America snynoymous with Zionism?
>>
File: IMG_0686.png (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.png
70KB, 800x600px
>>87222809
>when you're white and you end slavery, give niggers the right to vote, defeat Nazis, defeat commies and then get demonized and labeled as villains of the universe
>>
>>87222894
Don't forget about inflation there kid.
>>
>>87222688
Someone got triggered.
>>
File: 1503056367220.jpg (146KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503056367220.jpg
146KB, 740x1024px
>>87222893
Ayyy Trumpo es basedo :DD guise fuck niggers but spics are BASED amirite jajajajaja shadilay praise kek :D
>>
>>87222740
>Good for you retard, now get back to work wageslave
Unfortunately for you I'm not a wage slave, I make more money in two days than you make in a month.
>>
>>87222840
Nope. It'd be better for you not to inject arguments into someone's mouth. The pictures were responses to this >>87221871. They aren't the only people on 4chan, but pretending they don't exist is delusional.
>>
File: 14541943489892.png (323KB, 537x494px) Image search: [Google]
14541943489892.png
323KB, 537x494px
>>87222977
>how to create white racists
>hurt their fee fees
This is satire right?
>>
>>87217946
is this the Comedy Central show where all the jokes are about Trump that's on Tuesday nights? Or is it the one on Wednesday? Or is the it the one that's on every night?

I swear it's part of CC contracts that there must be at least one trump joke per episode of whatever shit they're airing
>>
>>87222785
>>87222785
Who said I was left wing, you must be really young.
>>
this thread
>>
It's hard to satirize a clown. Why watch the show when the real thing is already so ridiculous.
>>
>>87223003
Average /pol/cuck right there. That board is becoming /mlp/tier.
>>
File: 1397625569511.jpg (36KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
1397625569511.jpg
36KB, 320x375px
>>87222962
I don't like shitskin roaches telling me what they think my civilization is really about, sorry.
>>
>>87222894
He also gave Trump 250 million when he died.
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (306KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
306KB, 1536x2048px
>>87223050
>we're gonna genocide you, whitey!
>haha they're getting all butthurt
>>
>>87222848
Maybe you should thought some more about Roman Salutes, pal

>>87222874
>redditor abomination

Fire up the ovens

>>87222883
Where else? >>>/r/cucks >>>/r/communism >>>/r/imanembarssmenttomyfamikyandtheywantmedead ?

>>87222897
Triggered

>>87222929
Empires only last 250 tears, and America is 241 years old. The country may collapse, but the people won't. We will rebuild America bigger and stronger
>>
>>87223123
>We will rebuild America bigger and stronger
good luck with all the dumb communists you got there, america will fall harder than venezuela
>>
>>87222977
You're a thin skinned idiot.
>>
>>87222956
See >>87223037
>>
>>87222945
> Askong white trash Trump cultists if they read something
Come on man
>>
>>87222989
my point still stands. business loans aren't this unreachable privilege attained by the already wealthy. just about anyone could do it.
>>
>>87216851
>he doesnt watch the real trump show aka real life
>>
File: 1503666445817.jpg (199KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1503666445817.jpg
199KB, 500x376px
>>87223106
>we're gonna genocide you, nigger
>wah wah we din du nuffin famalam we must censor the internet #HeWillNotDivideUs
Cry some more, based 'pede.
>>
>>87223070
This. That mean racist loser is such a dumbass loser sexist, with his billions of dollars, luxury condo complexes and 747 jet planes
>>
>>87223123
This guy is just handing out those (you)s.
>>
>>87222947
Xer was With Her, shitlord!

>>87222993
You? Yeah you.

>>87223003
>redditor attempting to use his fellow redditors as an insult

Why?

>>87223021
And then you woke up

>>87223098
Israelis are shitskin roaches
>>
>>87223050
Why are you surprised by this? For fuck's sake this is exactly the reasoning non-whites give for their bitter opinions regarding whites, why wouldn't it work the other way around?

Yeah, if you treat white people like they're scum all the time they're going to get angry and resentful just like any other group of people.
>>
>>87223260
>what did you expect, us being better than niggers?
Yes?
>>
>>87216851
they gave him too much hair
>>
>>87223153
Collapse is the perfect time for a purge. Useful idiots always end up lined against the wall

>>87223215
For (you)
>>
>>87223200
Except not everyone is given 1 million and handed the connections to make sure it doesnt fail. Trump would be nothing without his father
>>
>>87223213
Your post makes no sense.
>>
>>87223321
Trump turned $1 million into billions, you turned your college loans into crippling debt
>>
>>87223123
>Where else? >>>/r/cucks >>>/r/communism >>>/r/imanembarssmenttomyfamikyandtheywantmedead ?
I was having fun with you, but your redit knowledge is grossing me out, please don't reply to me again.
>>
>>87223256
>Israelis are shitskin roaches
They don't disgust me as much as Kekistani spicshit roaches tbqh. At least kikes are upfront about their kikery. Slimy self hating shitskins keep trying to suck my cock so they can pass off as honorary whites. You're one of them aren't you?
>>
>>87223021
Post a pic of your paystub with a time you larping faggot
>>
File: colbert.gif (202KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.gif
202KB, 220x291px
>>87216851
We need to bring back Colbertposting.
>>
>>87221223
Why do you fall for the dumbest bait?
>>
>>87222240
And you would wish ill on the country to do so? Some priorities.
>>
>>87223308
Taking it in stride only works when you know your position is safe. In years past this was true of white people. It's not anymore. At this point continuing to do so is voluntarily playing pacifist at a knife fight.
>>
>>87223392
Hit a little too close to home, eh?

>>87223401
Idgaf about foolish redditors, if they voted for Trump then good, and if they want to stand up to Anqueefa then awesome, I am willing to look past the cringe, which Alt-Left has in spades
>>
>>87223256
>And then you woke up
Yeah, unlike you I have to wake up early every morning, I'm not a parasite like you who contributes nothing to society.
>>
File: 1493150270768.png (295KB, 581x692px) Image search: [Google]
1493150270768.png
295KB, 581x692px
>dude the billionaire who lives in a literal tower made of gold totally cares about the working class lmao
>>
>>87223553
Shut up, Bobby
>>
>>87223401
> kikes are upfront about their kikery

No they aren't. Kikes identify as "white" when it benefits them
>>
File: ada.jpg (52KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
52KB, 573x729px
>>87223441
>Trumps IQ is bait

Imagine being this salty

>>87223540
Damn wageslave, you sure are offended, huh wagie? Keep working hard with the rest of the wagecucks so I don't have to :)
>>
>>87223508
>if they want to stand up to Anqueefa then awesome, I am willing to look past the cringe, which Alt-Left has in spades
If you think degenerate whites are worse than roaches then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>87223405
>Post a pic of your paystub
I'm not going to do that here, retard.
>>
>>87223377
No, he turned 250 million into supposed billions. His daddy left him property, money and connections.Trump hasnt been very successful when he leaves the safe space his father made for him
>>
>>87223409
You need to kill yourself.
>>
>>87223553
>employs over 30,000 people
Vs
>career politician who has never worked a job in her life magically has millions

Hmmm, I wonder who is able to connect more to the working class. Guess we already figures that out though :)
>>
>>87223648
Because you're a larping starbucks """"barista""""
>>
>>87223685
>>employs over 30,000 people
nice meme
>>
>>87220929
>RACE
>RACE
>RACE
> why don't you realize that the issue is capitalism?
>>
>>87223712
not a meme you jelly bitch
>>
File: wojakpunch.png (2KB, 108x104px) Image search: [Google]
wojakpunch.png
2KB, 108x104px
Trumpcucks get off my /tv/
>>
>>87218232
You couldn't be shilling any harder on a Nepalese ballet gathering board.
>>
>>87223642
>If you think degenerate whites are worse
They are. Willful self-destruction is the worst. It's because of them the problem exists in the first place.
>>
File: 1502899717951m.jpg (241KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502899717951m.jpg
241KB, 952x1024px
>>87223642
I'd rather stand with a Kekistani redditors than a self hating white Anqueefa

>>87223648
Wagecuck confirmed

>>87223657
And what did you turn your college loans into? Oh yeah, crippling debt. Sad! Many such cases
>>
>>87222153
>>87221471
This is actually pretty good.
>>
>>87223627
>Damn wageslave, you sure are offended, huh wagie? Keep working hard with the rest of the wagecucks so I don't have to :)
I make more than enough money to care about your neet life, how's it going, it's September, don't you need to go outside and buy canned food?
>>
>>87223792
This. /tv/ is a bastion of progressive values. Racist sexist meanies OUT. #resist
>>
>>87223792
>>>/r/youhavetogoback
>>
>>87223703
Keep projecting.
>>
>>87223850
No one that actually makes six figures feels the need to brag about it on an anime forum without backing it up
>>
>>87223850
Bruh, I'm doing just fine, just keep clocking in for work and paying taxes so I can sit at home and collect my neetbux :)
>>
>>87223792
>lefties posting thumbnails
Makes sense.
>>
Good thread. More threads like this please
>>
>>87223916
I wans't bragging.
>>
File: 1503350405589.jpg (130KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1503350405589.jpg
130KB, 500x531px
>>87223817
>I'd rather stand with a Kekistani redditors than a self hating white Anqueefa
If you are willing to join ranks with literal fucking roaches who've got nothing but nibbling on your white cock on their degenerate minds then you're just as self hating m8. Please remove yourself from our gene pool.
>>
>>87224298
I'm not joining anyone, they are useful idiots to me, like Anqueefa are useful idiots to the establishment. Vote for who I want, attack who I don't like, but don't stand next to me in public.

And are self-hating white guilt ridden cuckolds not equally at fault as the "roaches"?
>>
>>87224399
You can't be serious, I refuse to believe.
>>
>>87224448
Nice retort reddit faggot
>>
>>87224501
>reddit faggot
Wow, it's really easy make you faggots show yourselves, you're politic opinions really revolve around the same shit, you're a maggot to me, but not only to me, also to the people you support they hate and they use you like toilet paper, you're worthless and insignificant, enjoy being used like a dumb whore.
>>
>>87221359
Mass immigration into 1st world countries really isn't a benefit. Here in germany the MSM and politicians tried to tell us that the refugee crisis would solve our lack of skilled workers, but it turned out (as everyone with common sense predicted) that it didn't.
We need skilled workers not cheap ones. We don't need hordes of uneducated niggers and sandnigger who only raise our welfare spendings and probably raise our taxes.
Ironically it may be usefull for the US if Trump manages to take back all those cheap jobs from china.
>>
>>87224744
>it may be usefull for the US if Trump manages to take back all those cheap jobs from china
This is true.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.