[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Impractical Jokers is TV Kino >The Tenderloins Radio Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: the jokers.jpg (169KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
the jokers.jpg
169KB, 2048x1152px
>Impractical Jokers is TV Kino
>The Tenderloins Radio Show is radio Kino

Is there anything these guys can't do?
>>
Jump out of airplanes as a team.
>>
>>87212490

Saw them live at the Borgata the other week. Was bretty gud.
>>
>>87212401
I haven't watched Impractical Jokers in a while but I really loved it, especially at the start.
You have to wonder about the authenticity of the challenges in later seasons though because they'd become pretty famous and they're very recognizable. Some of them felt very scripted or like they used actors instead of random people on the street.
Even then there were always good ones mixed in that felt genuine.
>>
>>87212401
>The Tenderloins Radio Show is radio Kino
They have a radio show? Is it about pranks or do they just chat?
>>
>>87213460
Mostly just chatting. They sometimes play a game where they take someone from Murr's contacts list, and he gets to ask a few questions to figure out who it is, and if he gets it wrong, he has to call them and record an embarrassing voicemail. Joe makes prank phone calls sometimes too.
>>
>>87212769
I sometimes think that. Then remember that the average American is pretty thick.
>>
>>87213688
I did some research and apparently they get recognized a lot in recent years, but they just cut that out of the show for obvious reasons.
That's why they mostly do stuff with focus groups and presentations these days, so they're in a closed environment. I imagine that if they did a challenge in Times Square people would just start taking pictures and filming them on their phones.
>>
LAAARRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
>>
Reppin Staten island
>>
I usually don't like hidden camera stuff because it's usually obnoxious antics designed to make a stranger feel stupid
But Impractical Jokers is one of my favorite shows because it's the jokers themselves who are constantly being ridiculed and getting into hilarious situations. It's been consistently good from the start and I hope it continues for some time to come
>>
>Murr, call this guy a nigger
>>
>>87212769
They have said that when someone recognizes them. They quickly snap a photo will them and ask them to be on there way so they do not delay production.

They have also said that for every challenge they film each of them winning and losing. Then they pick which ones work best for TV and base the episode/ultimate challenge around that.
>>
>>87217727
Yeah I noticed that the episodes aren't actually filmed as one episode. They just film a bunch of challenges and put a couple of them together to make an episode.

>They have also said that for every challenge they film each of them winning and losing
This I didn't know. But I guess that's how TV works.
>>
>>87215626
I live there. I seen them in the mall before.
>>
>>87217154
You nailed it Anon. I wondered why I loved this show, but really disliked Tim green and that. They are the fools. That's what makes it so lighthearted and fun. This is one of the most enjoyable shows to watch
>>
Is this actual shilling? Ironic? A meme?

What the fuck?
>>
>>87212401
My dad loves this show.
>>
>>87212401
Is this show for real? I was under the impression that it's entirely scripted and that all the people they "prank" are just actors.
>>
>>87219503
Take it with a grain of salt but one anon said his uncle was one of the dentists who was pranked in the show and he had no idea he was being recorded.
>>
>>87219503
kinda. show is not too cringy or extreme like that "ballkickin muricans" one. looks and feels real
>>
>>87219503
They actually go out and do the pranks, but of course it's edited to be funnier. In general when you watch reality shows, if they ever cut to a close-up of someones face for a reaction, they usually aren't reacting to the scene you're watching. They just made that face at some point, and they thought it would be funny to use it for a reaction. Little editing tricks like that, but the meat of the show is real.
>>
>>87219503
It felt much more real at the start but I feel a lot of it is staged these days. I try not to think about it and just enjoy it for what it is, that seems the best way
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.