[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mist tv series is an abomination. It doesn't bear any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

The mist tv series is an abomination. It doesn't bear any resemblance to the source material, is cliché as fuck and has god awful writing.

Has anyone else had the mispleasure of watching this tripe?
>>
I watched the entire season. Some of the worst writing I've ever seen make it to the screen.
>>
I downloaded the entire season. Some of the worst bytes I've ever downloaded.
>>
I've avoided it, but surely "nothing resembling Stephen King" is a pretty big plus. Have you ever tried reading his shit? It's hard work. It quickly becomes clear that a man with the mind of a 14 year old wrote it.
>>
File: the-mist-tv-series-8.jpg (3MB, 3203x2400px) Image search: [Google]
the-mist-tv-series-8.jpg
3MB, 3203x2400px
Why would a baby faced Chad fight so hard for this?
>>
>>87210648
I personally really like the mist though. The show however scraps the interdimensional monster part and does something like the mist makes your fears come true and it's lame as fuck and just lazy. Having to design interdimensional monsters like the film did actually takes effort.

The show has cockroaches, moths, an old lady and not even joking about this, the four horseman of the fucking apocalypse.

It's fucking garbage when right next door you have Stranger Things which is way better.
>>
>>87210656
She looks like my ex lol
>>
>>87210648
>Have you ever tried reading his shit? It's hard work.

Apt pupil was pretty good tbqh famalam.
>>
File: cutecouple.jpg (18KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
cutecouple.jpg
18KB, 236x337px
>>87210656
>Why would a baby faced Chad fight so hard for this?

because it's his (half)sister and he wants some of that sweet wincest
>>
>>87210519
I watched the first episode and that was enough. queer jew kid, date rape, homophobia.i bet there is anti trump shit, wage gap and BLM shit later on
>>
>>87211224
The queer jew kid did the raping which is just fucking hilariously stupid.
>>
>>87210742
>scraps the interdimensional monster part
THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE STORY AJASKFJKFLSGJSLGKDDGLKDHLKDJHGKLJKJSFKLFJKLSDFJLKFJKL
JUST CALL IT FUCKING 'FEAR GAS' OR SOME SHIT FUCK THOSE HACKY FUCKS
>>
>>87211460
ikr, it's so fucking stupid
>>
It's shit but I want a next season just to see how much more retarded it'll get
>>
5/6 10 the serie
s
movie 7/8. Will there be a S2?
>>
>>87211323
He was my guess right away as to who did the raping.
>>
>>87210656
I'm on episode 4 or 5 now, her and the mother are by the far the ugliest and spookiest parts of the show so far.

I dont even know why I bothered to keep watching, the whole fucking thing stucks and my eyes were rolling in my head like a slot machine when the rape stuff kept coming up.

The goth faggot is also cringey and offensive to the eyes, it's like they were trying to win awards for the ugliest cast ever.
>>
>>87211801
oh my god her Mom is fucking annoying, I think they're trying to characterise her as just looking out for a daughter but she just comes off as batshit crazy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.