[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie "Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1od28v15cdjz.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1od28v15cdjz.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie "Empire Strikes Back"? You know that part where they're on the snow planet with the walking thingies?
>>
>Yes?
>>
>>87207398
This time it's salt, not snow. And underneath the crust there is red stuff

So it's COMPLETELY different to ESB.

Ignore the walkers (because they made them bigger and added an extra joint to the legs) and the fact that the Rebels, sorry RESISTANCE attempt to counter them with poorly armed, low-flying speeder craft.
Sure there's a part where they try to trip them with tow cables, but it wont work this time

It really is a very original movie
>>
>>87207685
Have you seen it?
>>
>>87207970
yes my dad works at burgur king
>>
>>87208103
can he get me the boba fett souvenir glass?
>>
There sure is a lot of whining about this movie but it will never top the whining about Black Stormtrooper.

if you fell down and scraped your knee on the salt planet it would hurt like a motherfuckier.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.