[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone see this? If not, recommended. Was the couple sick in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: It-Comes-at-Night-banner.png (58KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
It-Comes-at-Night-banner.png
58KB, 525x350px
Anyone see this? If not, recommended.

Was the couple sick in the end? Was anyone sick?
>>
The young black guy was
>>
>Was the couple sick in the end?

Yes
>>
>>87206352
So did he make the little kid and the dog sick instead of the other way around?

Who opened the door?
>>
>>87206593
read a theory that the kids "dream" of finding his dog being attacked by something wasn't a dream, and that he carried the dog home. Then when he took andrew back to his parents room he infected him.

who knows though its all very vague and the director likes it that way, so maybe its just up for interpretation
>>
>>87206319
The mother certainly was and seeing how virulent it was, the father too no doubt. They all died. Maybe they shouldn't have kept taking off their masks and the mother could have actually tried to stop her husband being beaten to a pulp with any speed.
>>
>>87206593
>>87206617
I don't think the "dreams were real" theory holds any weight, it's just wishful thinking from people who needed supernatural horror and creatures. The point was the constant threat and horror of the circumstances was causing the teenager to break down with traumatizing nightmares and grief. I assume the "It Comes at Night" refers to the terror and grief when you are alone with your thoughts. The director wrote it after his father died.

Unexplained moments are there because in real life you wouldn't know everything, it helps illustrate their paranoia and also lends the film a nightmarish tone where things just seem bleak by design.
>>
>>87206319
Everyone was fucking sick.
This movies sucked though.
>>
>>87207385
> "where was the scary monster that jumps at the screen with violins, it's not a horror without the scary monster!"
>>
>>87207404
Fuck off. I knew this very well going in it wasn't a monster movie, and while I do agree that it was a very well made movie, it just didn't do it for me. Everything was treated extremely cryptic that in the end I could only wonder what the point was? Not once did it feel like there was a threat. The two family soon learn to get along, but the "uh oh" they had a disagreement. Let's just make them too paranoid to think properly and fuck everything up.
>>
>>87207560
cryptic?
>>
>>87206319
>>87206617
>>87206726
I assumed that the couple with the kid weren't sick. They wanted to get out because they suspected the black kid had the disease. He sleepwalked imaginining finding the kid in the hallway and walking him to his parents room then stepped downstairs opened the red door finding his dog at which point he woke up.
>>
>>87207768
Then why he crying so much?
>>
Absolutely loved this film. Definitely my number 1 of this year.
Loved how the aspect ratio would change in certain scenes, it was one of those small things I never noticed the first time.
>>
Black kid gets sick from his grandfather, starts having nightmares and sleepwalking (which are symptoms of the disease, although nobody knows this).
He gets his dog sick, dog runs into woods because it is starting to imagine things due to the disease. Everyone is actually infected at this point, but the kid shows signs first and and starts to sleep walk, which is how black kid finds him. Door was opened by black kid when he was sleepwalking. Everyone dies in the end but not before the parents realize that they fucked up and only succeeded in making their last few weeks on earth hell.
What comes at night? the black kid thinking about banging that girl
>>
>>87206319
SPOILERS

They must have been. They were around him for a pretty long time after he got infected especially the mom. I even think that at the end the parents looked sick.

SPOILERS
>>
>>87207977
the girl is Elvis Presley's granddaughter.
anyway I liked it
>>
>>87207768
Travis had the key as much as andrew, he couldn't open the door. The little boy obviously had the disease, he was coughing and crying uncontrollably and the parents covered his face and refused to show him when asked.
>>
>>87206319
I don't care when it comes, as long as it cleans it up.
>>
>>87207977
You are the reason why Hollywood keeps pumping out trash like ICAN.

None of what you wrote makes sense, nor does it account for the lack of an actual plot. None of the characters were compelling, none of the events were interesting. Its trash. Trying to "make it work" in your own mind, because 3deep5me is literally the reason this shit keeps getting accepted by the plebs like you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.