[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good movies to watch while stoned? preferably something interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: homerpatrick.png (582KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
homerpatrick.png
582KB, 960x924px
Good movies to watch while stoned? preferably something interesting and not a comedy
>>
>>87201812
Jennifers body? i saw in theaters when i was ripped and it was great.
>>
Where did you find that picture
>>
File: heavy-metal.20979.jpg (413KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-metal.20979.jpg
413KB, 1000x1500px
>>87201812
Pic related and i would also recommend playing Fallout New Vegas while blazed
>>
>>87201812
DUDE WEED LMAO (Formerly kill yourself, degenerate)
>>
DUDE
>>
half baked
>>
>>87201812
Kiki's delivery service was pretty great
Any miyazaki movie will probably do wonders since i was stoned on a few
>>
>>87201848
Sneed gave it to him.
>>
>>87201906
>Terrible movie and vidya taste
>Stoner
Seems about right, please share your music taste so I can confirm it's shit too
>>
File: Rango.jpg (67KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Rango.jpg
67KB, 300x444px
>>87201812
You will love it. Trust me
>>
>>87202015
I bet you weren't invited to any party's when you were a teenager
>>
dude, weed
>>
i smoke weed every day after work and i make 7 figures, lmao at these nerds thinking they know anything about life.
>>
>>87202395
oh yeah? I smoke weed every day after work and I haven't eaten a vegetable in a month
>>
>>87202395
>>87202429
oh yeah? i smoke crack-weed every hour of my life and i fuck pusywomen daily im stinking of pusyjuice rite now lmaoing at ur life nerds
>>
>>87201910
it must be pretty sad not having tried weed because you dont have any friends and not know how to get it.

If you like films, you will like them 100x better when your'e stoned
>>
>>87202737
DUDE
>>
File: IMG_7215.jpg (91KB, 550x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7215.jpg
91KB, 550x814px
>>
>mfw I smoke CBD oile laced with crack and make 18 gigabytes at Sony corporation while gettting fuk
>>
>>87202750
like seriously who doesnt smoke weed, thats pretty much the same as saying you dont drink these days.

Between the age of 18-30 that is seen as antisocial and really uncool
>>
really jealous that people can enjoy weed past the age of 20. i used to be a huge pothead but something went off in my brain around the 20 year mark a couple years ago and i could no longer enjoy getting high like i used to. started making me really anti-social which exacerbated bad social behaviors cause of already being an introvert. anyone who says habitual weed use doesn't affect mental clarity is lying, i noticed huge differences in the range of mental function after i stopped smoking habitually. not smoking also helped me stay on top of things, enjoy hobbies and media more.
>>
Brazil
You start to notice how much it is like real life
>>
>>87202281
I am the party,
>>
File: Forbidden_Zone_Poster.jpg (434KB, 1180x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden_Zone_Poster.jpg
434KB, 1180x1820px
>>
For me it's Sneed's Weed, the best pot on the lot!
>>
>>87202737
Maybe you should stop being so beta and just ask your stoner friends for movie suggestions
>>
>>87204433
Yeah likewise. I was about 23-24 was smoking almost on a daily basis with several different social circles, just became very paranoid about how i was being seen around others, regardless of how close they wereto me.

Its a shame, I miss getting high and watching films. when you watch films stoned you notice so many more details. You become highly attuned to the cinematogrophy, the score, the acting, the dialogue. Makes watching great films an amazing experience
>>
>>87204433
same--after 19/20, I became a self-conscious wreck when high. It is not fun in the slightest.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>87201970
this
>>
>>87204433

Me too. Don't know what happened. I still "smoke" with my high school friends when I go back home but I take like two hits of a blunt and I'm done for the night. Meanwhlie they do massive bong rips to their face and have a great time,

At least I have a job
>>
>>87202015
>new vegas
>bad
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>87201812
>>
>>87201812
You fucking degenerite idiot your a fucking drain on society ha ha so cool smoking marihuana. You are scum people died for your little reefer spliff you idiot. Ditch the hop, idiot. Get a life, go to church and beg for fucking forgiveness you scumbag peace of SHIT
>>
>>87203022
Maybe in america
>>
dude sneed lmao
>>
>>87201812
>stoner
reddit is that way pal
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.