[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>majority black cast >literally a rap song intro Why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: kenan&kel.jpg (199KB, 995x999px) Image search: [Google]
kenan&kel.jpg
199KB, 995x999px
>majority black cast
>literally a rap song intro

Why do people like this shit again?
>>
>>87200272
The two were genuinely funny and had great comedic chemistry.

Its a real shame that Keenan is so unfunny on his own.
>>
because le 90s kids brooooooooooooooooooo I'm gettin jiggy with it welcome to goodburger how may I help you
>>
>>87200272
Because Hollywood only pretends to be socially aware? They only care about money and putting out a product, and they're out of touch.
>>
>>87200272
because it was a good comedy show that just happened to have a black cast. the fact that they were black wasn't a selling point and it wasn't used as a vessel to push identity politics.
>>
>>87200272
Nostalgia mostly but All That! was a great show with plenty of funny sketches for a teenage sketch show
>>
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A REAL SHOW?
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I HAD A DREAM WHERE I STAYED UP LATE AS A KID AND I TURNED ON NICKELODEON AND DRAKE & JOSH WERE BLACK
>>
>>87200515
18+
>>
File: me.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>87200590
that joke is older than you kiddo
>>
>>87200272

g-funk was the greatest era of hip-hop

god bless snoop and coolio
>>
>>87200478
HOW has Hollywood not realized this yet lmao HOW are they this dumb to not recognize that it's culture not race that pushes people away. Back in the old days there were only Americans, period. All ethnic groups wanted to be American. If they were subcultures, it would focus on the culture and not the race and all people would kick it
>>
>>87200272
Well a country and western themed intro wouldn't have made much sense would it?
>>
>>87200435
>>87200435
>welcome to goodburger how may I help you

welcome to goodburger, home of the goodburger can I take your order?
>>
It used to be nice when a show could have a black cast without them bringing up their blackness every episode.
>>
the 90's were a different time
>>
>>87200272
I watched it a lot when I was 13-15 years old on nick at nite. Good times, it was genuinely a funny show.
>>
>>87200272
bcuzzadat orange drank
>>
>>87200272

I always wonder why Keenan's career took off while Kel basically just disintegrated into the void, despite Kel always being the actual funny one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPSui9nR2g
>>
>>87203330
I think Kel just kind of stopped doing stuff as he started getting more religious. He'd probably be as successful as Kenan had he continued on
>>
>>87200515
kutabare, underage
>>
>>87203330
>>87203566
Dan liked Kenean more because my fellow fat kid so he helped him get the Mighty Ducks 2 gig then the Heavyweights gig then he got him his own show with Kel. Honestly Kenan was the only successful member from the original cast.
>>
>>87200272
Aw, here it goes
>>
File: Invisible_boy-1-.jpg (58KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible_boy-1-.jpg
58KB, 500x450px
Kel got his movie shot, he coulda gone places.
>>
>>87200272

>polcuck gets triggered by a twenty year old kid's show because le black people

You faggots really are right wing SJWs.
>>
>>87200272
First two seasons of The Fresh Prince were better.
>>
>>87205175
I think the real takeaway from black sitcoms is that middle class black families are perfectly fine. Whether that represents reality is a completely different topic.
>>
Because we have no problem with diversity when it's not forced.
>>
>>87200272
>show is bad per se because cast is black
kill urself my dude
>>
>>87200272
whenever I put this on the tv when I was a kid my grand dad would refer to them as "those two fucking eejits"
>>
>>87200670
T. Naive white boy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.