[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>genuinely funny moments and sad moments Is this the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>genuinely funny moments and sad moments

Is this the epitome of Marvel kino?
>>
>that
>good
They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie
>>
>>87195001
I don't know about sad moments, but I do agree that there are some really good jokes in there that make me laugh. The one that really stands out to me was when Drax almost threw up imagining having sex with Mantis.
>>
>>87195213
Is this pasta new? Haven't seen it before
>>
>>87195001
>le happy
>le sad
Is this the epitome of 10-year-old Mouseketeers posting on /tv/?
>>
>>87195001
the stuff with yondu was good but the humor was shit and the plot was dumb.
>>
>>87195934
>le
>Calls others 10 year olds
lmao
>>
Yondu and Kurt Russell were good. Batista is a surprisingly decent actor. That's about it
>>
File: 1474126506374.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474126506374.png
51KB, 657x527px
>that scene where Mantis and Drax are just chilling and Drax is talking about his daughter and Mantis touches him and is immediately overwhelmed and breaks down crying
>>
These movies feel so sterile. Like every scene was decided by a boardroom meeting.
>>
>>87195877
It's for deadpool
the problem is he's so new he probably doesn't even understand what made the first guardians reddit
>>
>>87196104
That was gotg 1. Gunn had free reign on gotg 2
>>
>>87195483
please be bait
>>
>>87196041
>doesn't understand irony
>doesn't understand irony
>>
>he may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy
the only redeemable line in the entire runtime of this piece of shit flick
>>
File: 1478409598824.jpg (132KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478409598824.jpg
132KB, 1200x750px
>>87195001
>Drax is nothing but comedic relief these days

Nah, these flicks are shit.
>>
>>87196104
>>87196139

Actually, the original writer of GotG Vol 1, Nicole Perlman, had free reign to even choose the Guardians for a movie and shape it how she pleased.

If anything it's Gunn's sense of humour you're complaining about, he had a lot of leeway on Guardians, Vol 1 and especially Vol 2.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.