[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>adapt a book pretty accurately >but throw in a symbol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (63KB, 939x529px)
download.jpg
63KB, 939x529px
>adapt a book pretty accurately
>but throw in a symbol that didn't exist in the book that drastically overpowers literally everything else
what the fuck did dennis mean by this?
>>
>>87193509
What's that?
>>
The spiders aren't in the book? That made the movie, desu, specially THE ENDING.
>>
probably that there's little point pretending you can make an exact book-to-film adaptation, because if you could you'd have a needlessly identical work on your hands, so if you bother adapting it all you may as well use the medium to build on the work or add a perspective to it.
>>
>>87193541
Enemy by Dennis Villeneuve
>>
>>87193509
what the fuck movie is this?
>>
there's a youtube explanation about the spiders
>>
i liked the movie, but i had absolutely no idea what was going on.
>>
I think about this movie a lot.
>>
>>87193509
I remember I was browsing movies on Viooz, and I saw the cover for this movie and it looked interesting so I decided to watch it, had never heard of it and didn't know anything about it.
What a fucking amazing experience it was, to just randomly find this movie and watch it late at night. Definitely one of my favorites
>>
>>87193509
is this the movie with jake gylenhaal
>>
The movie was 4deep9me bullshit about following your dreams and being committed to a relationship.

Mediocre plot, made only a bit interesting by the screenplay and good acting.

It's nothing special, and the whole spider symbolism is a fucking shallow meme.

5/10
>>
There's a book?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.