[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched this for the first time. A few questions for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So I just watched this for the first time. A few questions for you lads.

Has Scarjo ever been more waifu tier than she was in this kino? She used to be so qt before she went full femtard.

In your personal headcanon what did he whisper to her at the end?

Why couldn't they just be together? reeeee

I enjoyed it but when the credits rolled it made me feel kind of downbeat. How did the rest of you like the movie?
>>
File: sammygotpopped.jpg (7KB, 191x188px) Image search: [Google]
sammygotpopped.jpg
7KB, 191x188px
>>87189399
i love this movie, especially the ending and the song that plays. those feels mang. and the scene where he sing karaoke

>"For relaxing times, make it Centauri time
>>
>>87189399
>waifu movie?
Watch under the skin, shes pretty QT in the second half.
>whisper
It doesn't really matter, could be anything like "don't worry youll be ok"
>be together?
I think they both know it wouldn't work in the long term, plus they both have partners already which would get really messy. They had such a great time together in Tokyo and it would be silly to ruin that.

Yeah awesome god dam movie, I watch it a couple times every year when I'm already feeling sadddd
>>
>>87189399
Can i ask why did you love this movie?
Cause i watched it long ago and i feel the movie is too slow and the jokes are not funny. However i did finish rhe movie and loved it. I still felt the movie is boring but couldnt understand why the movie felt so comfy.
>>
The Island is peak ScarJo, maybe peak woman.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.