[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late to the party, as usual. Fuck, this had potential. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: diana.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
diana.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Late to the party, as usual.

Fuck, this had potential.
They had once again to run it through the superhero movie formula and slap on possibly the worst combat scenes I've seen in a while.
And this was praised like the "redemption" of DC movies? Justice League will be a train wreck.

SHIT I wanted this to be good.
>>
they picked a terrible "actress" to play wonder woman. you could tell they were trying to give her as little dialogue as possible and have chris pine do all the talking to cover her inability to act. it's hilarious that because she's in a not super terrible movie everyone is acting like it's the best movie ever when it's worse than the first captain america movie
>>
>Late to the party, as usual.

no you aren't OP. Never too late to the "Wonder Woman blows /tv/ the fuck out" party
>>
>>87184814
>run it through the superhero movie formula

This movie being on formula is why people like it. MoS and BvS are both very off formula, which makes them difficult for most people to appreciate.
>>
i only saw 1 webm of this movie where soldiers were unloading machine guns directly at her shield. is the rest of the movie like this?
>>
>>87185036
MoS and BvS are also terrible so there's that.
>>
>>87184814
it was praised for pandering the audience, yes
>>
>>87185095
it's worse
>>
File: RubberWoman.webm (3MB, 1024x424px) Image search: [Google]
RubberWoman.webm
3MB, 1024x424px
>>87185095
lol
>>
>>87185478
>the "I'M ACTING" face
Every time. I can't not notice it anymore. It's like the Pixar face
>>
>>87185478
That rubber cgi. Goddamn i hate that look. I especially hate how jumping has no weight, it never looks right and always feels off.
>>
>>87184949
>"Wonder Woman blows /tv/

Nice slip, considering all the shilling
>>
>>87184814
Its so annoying that Hollywood has to make everything political nowadays and it ruined this movie having Wonder Woman fight was is obviously supposed to be the GOP. It was pandering to the anti-Trump left
>>
>>87187188
there's a stupid problem inherent to superman and wonder women which is that they are super strong but need to make faces like what they are doing is hard work. Their strength is massively inconsistent even in one film. Like superman grimacing has he lifts a rocket but also pulling a whole ship.
>>
>>87185725
it's even worse in the last battle though. she goes through like 8 different "I'M ACTING!!!" faces. plus when's she's on the treadmill "punching" the faceless mooks she makes the 5th grader "PWAHHH!" face thinking it gives her extra power. i don't have the webm but if someone posts it you'll see what i'm talking about
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.