[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the blandest capeshit lead performance? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What's the blandest capeshit lead performance? I'm talking blandest, not "worst"

It's certainly between these two
>>
Val Kilmer as Batman maybe
>>
I never understood why people praise this faggot so much
>>
File: 1460907884303.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460907884303.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>87183132
Both those guys are closet homos, really makes you think if they just got done boning each other when this picture was taken, or if they actually boned right after.
>>
>>87183132
Nah son, it's Scarjo's Black Widow by a country mile, tied with Jlaw's Mystique.
>>
>>87183132
Paul rudd as antman everyone else is more interesting
>>
>>87183132
Is this a Hollywood Chad thread?
>>
>>87183168
George clooney was much flatter
>>
>>87183266
TAYNE?
>>
File: I'M ACTING.jpg (169KB, 720x1216px) Image search: [Google]
I'M ACTING.jpg
169KB, 720x1216px
>>87183132
This one. At least those two can speak English.
>>
>>87183446
>her "acting" during Steve's death in WW
Christ.
>>
>>87183446
>hating on gal gadot because she's a foreign jewish female

fuck off pol
>>
Affleck, all the shit people love about this batman is due to the stuntmen, director, and costume designer
>>
>>87183577
The Jew part is a meme, despite the fact that she clearly got the part because of nepotism.

She's hated because she doesn't look like the part, she never tried to look the part and she can't act to save her life.
>>
>>87183226
>Both those guys are closet homos
I think I must have heard rumours that everyone in the MCU and DCEU are gay by this point.
>>
>>87183132
>Chris Evans
U wot m8, dud you even watch The First Avenger?
>>
Seriously, dcucks need to STOP crying SO much...
>>
>>87184172
>dcucks need to STOP crying SO much
That's Super Man next to Captain America.
>>
>>87183446
She's bad, but she tries to evoke some emotions and have some personality in the solo movie (where she's the lead)
>>
>>87184311
I apologize then.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.