[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best possible ending that Game of Thrones could have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: yara.jpg (801KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yara.jpg
801KB, 1920x1080px
What is the best possible ending that Game of Thrones could have?
I feel like there will be some big twist involving the Lord of Light;s relationship to the Night King, like they are the same person or some shit. I doubt that the duality between the lord of fire raising Jon Snow and others from the dead and the lord of ice raising an army of his own from the dead isn't on purpose.
>>
arya wears a wight walkers face and infiltrates the night kings army and stabs him in the head
>>
Everyone dies except Jon Snow and Tyrion and "nature finds a way" and they have hundreds of midget babies that dominate the world because now theres so much more room to share. The final episode is just Kit Harrington and Peter Dinklage buttfucking for an hour and ten minutes and the only line of dialogue is "GIVE ME A BUTT BABY!!! I WANT TO MAKE A POOP MIDGET!!"
They will both win an unprecedented joint Best Actor emmy.
>>
In the happy ending after le evil Night King has been defeated, "Arya" stabs Jon through the heart and reveals herself to have been Jaqen/Waif the whole time since Arya actually lost the dark duel, because Jon's resurrection was stealing a life to be taken and the debt had to be repaid.
>>
>>87179194
Isn't the final season like 6 episodes? How the fuck are they going to tie everything up in 6 episodes?
>>
File: image.jpg (605KB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605KB, 1280x1284px
>>87181571
>>
>>87181785
If you can't tie up a story in six fucking hours of television you are not a good storyteller. TV writers would never make it in film where you have to tell a whole story from beginning to end in just a couple hours.
>>
>>87179194
Jon is Azor Ahai and Dany is Nissa
>>
>>87181785
They couldn't. That's they they did a lot of stupid shit, like the Sept explosion, fall of Highgarden, and harpy attack to conveniently remove some characters and make the conclusion easier to wrap up.
>>
>>87179194
We already know season 8 is trash.

https://pastebin.com/5FHfapMq
>>
>>87179194
>>87179372
>>87180370
>>87181571
>>87181785
>>87181833
>>87181872
>>87181886
>>87181915
>>87181976

Bran wargs into the night king and kills himself with dragon glass.

Oops, did I open a massive plot hole? Kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.