[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably one of the better documentaries I've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: The_Red_Pill.jpg (17KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
The_Red_Pill.jpg
17KB, 206x305px
This is probably one of the better documentaries I've seen in a while. A real in depth look at a sort of internet subculture instead of just pointing at it and saying "lol what a bunch of weirdos, right?"
>>
>>87176719
completely forgot about this, thanks for reminding me OP
>>
>>87176840
Ayo Jamal wus good cuh? Wen we gon creampie some white bitches nam sayin?
>>
>>87176719
It's actually a pretty terrible documentary. I'm glad it didn't only portray us in a negative light and gave us a reasonable position instead of framing us as the psychotic pepeposters that rachel maddow and other rick and morty fans think we are...but it's a bad documentary.

Please, watch more.
>>
>>87177093
>but it's a bad documentary.

no its not, it successfully documented an interesting and hot topic issue in a reasonable way when every other similar thing is just a freak show type of thing.
>>
>>87176904
i'm already in prison
>>
>>87177287

I'll buy you a 40 when you get out my nigga
>>
>>87177135
No, it's not good. You liking it doesn't mean it's good. It means you liked it.
>>
Just started it.

Only a woman could start a documentary like this with a fucking recap of her life story, and how she's so special for being a filmmaker. Jesus.
>>
>>87178559

the fact that she is a feminist and started this project with the goal of exposing what she saw as bullshit, and then being convinced that they were at least somewhat right, is interesting and adds to it though.
>>
File: 1498619028715.jpg (147KB, 1023x818px) Image search: [Google]
1498619028715.jpg
147KB, 1023x818px
>>87176719
That's because the title pre-dates the current cringey shit that happened last year. "Taking the red pill" now means being a gullible tard who thinks voting Republican is rebellious.
>>
Where can I watch this?
>>
>>87176719
It confirmed everything I thought was generally true about feminists and meninists. Namely that feminists are retarded children and meninists are ugly losers. I will concede that many laws in western countries are stupidly unfair to men, but every other problem that men face can be solved just by having some nuts and refusing to treat women as the same as men
>>
>>87176719
The Men's Rights Movement is not an internet subculture. They've been around for decades.
>>
>>87178624
This is an incorrect definition. This is in fact what blue-pilled mind controlled faggots like you think, but it isn't correct.
>>
>>87177135
Is not like werner herzog level kino but you cant say is bad.
Next to all other documentaries being made is good.

Balanced and effective, instead of the usual partisan trash she really tries to understand the topic.
And no Micheal moore level snark.
>>
>>87178624
red pill is a generic term meaning exposure to some novel information that strips away your existing biases/programming and forces you to adopt an uncomfortable new worldview

The term is associated with dark enlightenment movements, but you can also see it used (sometimes sarcastically) in other places like far left forums
>>
>>87178624
I would bet money on that guy having an Asian wife
>>
>>87178624
The only current cringey shit is liberals constant whining 24/7.

Remember how they tried to bury the director of this for even trying to be objective.
>>
File: 494569872.jpg (79KB, 750x788px) Image search: [Google]
494569872.jpg
79KB, 750x788px
>>87178624
>>
>>87177135
to be fair I don't think it was edited all that well, the video diary entries didn't add too much nor did it provide an adequate narrative drive. It kind of jumps from topic to topic as well. Sometimes it will bring something up for 5 minutes and then move on as if it didn't happen (most notably the circumcision part). However, that said, the information it presents is important and presented in a way that isn't "propaganda-esque" or sounds like animosity or resentment to either side. It portrays the men's rights movement in a positive light and presents relevant data and stories. The issue, as mentioned before, is that there are so many topics and areas of discussion that each one could potentially be its own documentary. This led to some parts being well developed and engaging and some just thrown out there.
>>
>>87178624
do you have somewhere i could donate, anon? i feel bad that you only have a handful of these assravaged pictures you shitpost with. some of us have terrabytes of drives, and you have three, maybe four low-quality, uninspiring pictures at best. heartbreaking stuff.
>>
>>87176719
Watch hypernormalization.

Its pretty good too, also its free on youtube.
>>
>>87178624
You sound like you just learned what this all means by reading the news...
>>
>>87178559
The film is about her and her redpilling more than anything else. So in this case its appropriate.
>>
>>87177093
>US
kill yourself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.