[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do i watch this shit?Why am i watching random youtubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (132KB, 1507x946px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
132KB, 1507x946px
Why the fuck do i watch this shit?Why am i watching random youtubers react to a fucking show, ive prolly watched 10 channels reacting to each episode from start to finish so far.Its a fucking guilty pleasure.
What the fuck is wrong with me.
I need friends.
>>
File: DCnVE-4V0AAWwi7.jpg (85KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
DCnVE-4V0AAWwi7.jpg
85KB, 481x640px
You should only get AIDS and die you pig. Go ahead, put another sodomite on.
>>
>>87175894
it's not just you. I do it too

god I'm so alone
>>
>>87175894
I'm the same way, man. I don't even enjoy watching it, I only watch for how cringeworthy their reactions are. Idk what it is; but I just like seeing how stupid they look when they all overreact. Especially that one girl who has been next to the titcow in the recent eps who constantly over acts. my contempt for these people only fuels my desire to watch them more
>>
>>87176884
bit rude imo
>>
>>87175894
You watch it because you hate it. Those weird fucking social rejects who actually found each other and enjoy overreacting to some fucked up tv adaptation of a fat fucks fever dream. You want to strangle them because THEY are the people that deserve solitude, not you.

>send help.
>>
>>87175894
It's ok I watch youtube videos of some guy playing old Zyzz mirin videos on random video chat sites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYyOt06XAg
>>
>>87175894
You're watching it because the mods on /tv/ allowed them to shill their videos for months and months. It entered your conscious subliminally.
>>
>>87175894
>Why the fuck do i watch this shit?
You're a pleb with shit taste and you're actively making this train wreck of a board that much worse every time you faggots refuse to stay in your containment threads.
Sincerely and from the bottom of my heart: Fuck You.
>>
>>87177533
Not as rude as you faggots who refuse to stay in your general and spam this shit all over the catalog.
>>
I only watch the Emergency Awesome reaction videos. I'm not all that familiar with the lore (barely even remember anything that happened in the first 3 seasons 2bh) or even most of the characters names and find his way of harking back to earlier scenes and characters pertaining to specific recent plot points is quite halpful in getting a greater appreciation of what goes on
>>
>>87178061
it was a quite rude tb h
>>
>>87177681
nothing to be ashamed of lad
>>
>>87175894
You're watching shitty reaction videos because your brain is craving social interaction. Leave your studio apartment and interact with people in real life
>>
File: apu.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>87179519
correct
>>
>>87179519
by that logic no-one should watch or even have a tv/pc at all
>>
>>87180133
indeed
>>
>>87179519
kinda depressing desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.