[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a dream last night after finishing the disappointing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg (64KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg
64KB, 350x197px
So I had a dream last night after finishing the disappointing S7 and I feel like my brain came up with a way better ending.
>At the meeting of Dany and Cersei
>In the middle of the talks literally everyone turns on Dany and Snow, except Tyrion that just sits in his chair and drinks
>The Hound throws 2 daggers at each chest
>Suddenly Tywin appears from the shadows, revealing he is alive and was plotting this
>But then Brianna of Tart appears and convinces Jaime to be a good guy, but instead of helping they just fuck off
>Brann kills one of the dragons
>It's looking grim but turns out The Mountain was Uncle Benjen all along and he kills Tywin then dies (again)
>The other dragon picks up the wounded Jon and Dany
>Cut to black as Cersei reveals that she's now in a political marriage with the Night King as he rides after Dany and Jon with his dragon
What do you think?
>>
gay
>>
>>87174897
rude
>>
File: 1449895453903.jpg (27KB, 331x352px) Image search: [Google]
1449895453903.jpg
27KB, 331x352px
>>87174849
>caring enough about got to dream about it
>watching it unironically
>>
>>87174849
anon, even your dreams are lame
>>
>>87174849
I dreamnt once I was married to Shae.
>>
>>87175014
Did she yell at you all the time?
>>
>>87175051
Yes, but she still looked cute.
>>
Do you think this post is funny?
Were you giggling while typing it, barely able to wait for /tv/ to see it and comment on how much it made them KEK?
>>
>>87175105
Were you grinning while typing this post?
Do you think acting way more rude than you'd ever dear to act in real life makes you cool?
>>
>>87175149
>no you!
>>
>>87175506
>Man this guy was avoiding to answer, I'll show him by avoiding to answer
>>
>>87175705
You have to go back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.